Is A Negative Approval Rating Possible?

These little prog melt down threads are getting boring... one right after another... all the same crap...
Do you think that posting the same shyte under multiple ID's each day isn't getting boring, honey bunch?
He has multiple IDs?

have any proof?
Come on Will, I have been asked for proof, I have submitted it, and you have ignored it. Don't play games, you are part of the farce on this board, you encourage it.
I have not seen any of the 'proof' you claim to have submitted, and a quick check shows neither of the people you just accused as having more than one ID.
Right, and I am the Queen of England.

Do you know that it's against the rules of this messageboard to have more than one ID?
It's easily checked and is not allowed.

And we all know just how right those polls were last time huh?
Hillary has a 99 percent chance of winning the election!
Hillary will get over 400 EC votes!
It's not a question of if a landslide but how big a landslide!

Keep your polls. I'll keep Trump! Lmao.

The polls never Clinton had a 99% chance of winning. You just made that percentage up. Many polls showed Hilary and Trump head to head in the polls. And Technically most Americans did vote for Hilary, so they weren't too far off.
You should see a head doctor. Clinton was rejected. That can be proven rather easily. Just do a google search for "current president". You should be sitting down.

Trump won by electorate. But majority of voters voted for Hilary. Now of course Hilary lost because we choose presidents based on an outdated electoral system.

But the poster said the polls were wrong. The polls are based on individuals response. Its not based on electoral projections.

Also majority of polls showed that Hilary and Trump both had a chance of winning.
Now of course Hilary lost because we choose presidents based on an outdated electoral system.

Outdated?

it worked just like the FF wanted it to, by preventing populous states from having undue advantage

Yes, outdated. Every other country on Earth that has free elections, elects their leaders based on thr majority. That's what democracy is supposes to be about. Freaking 3rd world countries in Asia know.

Why are we still leaving in the 1800s.

Majority rules.

If it wasn't for the EC, Bush would have never been elected into office and Agent Orange wouldn't be in office as well.

We are still leaving? :D

Go ahead and get the Constitution amended to change the system we use.

I guess the concept of the tyranny of the majority is lost on you.

If we were to go to a simple majority, do you think states who now have less than 10 electoral votes would ever see or hear from a candidate again?

In the last election, 5 of the top 12 states went to the Democrat and 7 went to the Republican. That was pretty indicative of how the rest went also.

it worked just like the FF wanted it to, by preventing populous states from having undue advantage
What? Just what is undue about, in the situation of choosing one person, more people making their choice and having the majority choice win?

The idea of undue influence is applicable to the U.S. Senate, and the concept rightly applies to state representation in that body, not individuals' expression of their preference/will, which is what presidential election votes are.

These little prog melt down threads are getting boring... one right after another... all the same crap...
Do you think that posting the same shyte under multiple ID's each day isn't getting boring, honey bunch?
He has multiple IDs?

have any proof?
Come on Will, I have been asked for proof, I have submitted it, and you have ignored it. Don't play games, you are part of the farce on this board, you encourage it.
I have not seen any of the 'proof' you claim to have submitted, and a quick check shows neither of the people you just accused as having more than one ID.
Right, and I am the Queen of England.

If you say so, your highness

Make the most of your gloat-fest, Furry! it won't last, Mueller will see to that!

If Mueller keeps appointing Hillary and Obama sycophants, he will be out of a job so fast your head will spin.

"Keeps appointing"? He hasn't "started" doing that so it's impossible to keep doing something you haven't started doing.

The only people Mueller is appointing are veteran prosecutors who are the best in their fields...like money laundering. Bronze star recipient, Robert Mueller is doing what we did in the military...picking the best, regardless of political affiliation.

You should see a head doctor. Clinton was rejected. That can be proven rather easily. Just do a google search for "current president". You should be sitting down.

Trump won by electorate. But majority of voters voted for Hilary. Now of course Hilary lost because we choose presidents based on an outdated electoral system.

But the poster said the polls were wrong. The polls are based on individuals response. Its not based on electoral projections.

Also majority of polls showed that Hilary and Trump both had a chance of winning.
Now of course Hilary lost because we choose presidents based on an outdated electoral system.

Outdated?

Yes, outdated. Every other country on Earth that has free elections, elects their leaders based on thr majority. That's what democracy is supposes to be about. Freaking 3rd world countries in Asia know.

Majority rules.

If it wasn't for the EC, Bush would have never been elected into office and Agent Orange wouldn't be in office as well.
I just read your siggie stupid. Liberals fought against slavery? What a fucking moron!
Republican's did that you idiot republican's.

Being liberal doesn't have a political party. I'm an independent but I am also a liberal. Back in the day republicans were considered liberals and democrats were conservative.

So yes, liberals freed slaves.
/----/ and the moon is made out of green cheese.

Make the most of your gloat-fest, Furry! it won't last, Mueller will see to that!

If Mueller keeps appointing Hillary and Obama sycophants, he will be out of a job so fast your head will spin.

"Keeps appointing"? He hasn't "started" doing that so it's impossible to keep doing something you haven't started doing.

The only people Mueller is appointing are veteran prosecutors who are the best in their fields...like money laundering. Bronze star recipient, Robert Mueller is doing what we did in the military...picking the best, regardless of political affiliation.

I love when liberals like you always lie to yourself so you think your hypocrisy doesn't show.

You should just take out a billboard saying that "I am liar and proud of it!"

The polls never Clinton had a 99% chance of winning. You just made that percentage up. Many polls showed Hilary and Trump head to head in the polls. And Technically most Americans did vote for Hilary, so they weren't too far off.

Outdated?

You're mistaken about much of the reason for the EC. The primary reasons were because rural areas couldn't get up to date news and information (no longer true) and the slavery.

The Troubling Reason the Electoral College Exists

Some claim that the founding fathers chose the Electoral College over direct election in order to balance the interests of high-population and low-population states. But the deepest political divisions in America have always run not between big and small states, but between the north and the south, and between the coasts and the interior.

One Founding-era argument for the Electoral College stemmed from the fact that ordinary Americans across a vast continent would lack sufficient information to choose directly and intelligently among leading presidential candidates.[...]

Standard civics-class accounts of the Electoral College rarely mention the real demon dooming direct national election in 1787 and 1803: slavery.

At the Philadelphia convention, the visionary Pennsylvanian James Wilson proposed direct national election of the president. But the savvy Virginian James Madison responded that such a system would prove unacceptable to the South: “The right of suffrage was much more diffusive [i.e., extensive] in the Northern than the Southern States; and the latter could have no influence in the election on the score of Negroes.” In other words, in a direct election system, the North would outnumber the South, whose many slaves (more than half a million in all) of course could not vote. But the Electoral College—a prototype of which Madison proposed in this same speech—instead let each southern state count its slaves, albeit with a two-fifths discount, in computing its share of the overall count.[...]

In light of this more complete (if less flattering) account of the electoral college in the late 18th and early 19th century, Americans should ask themselves whether we want to maintain this odd—dare I say peculiar?—institution in the 21st century

I love when liberals like you always lie to yourself so you think your hypocrisy doesn't show.

Point out the lie, cultist.

Outdated?

You're mistaken about much of the reason for the EC. The primary reasons were because rural areas couldn't get up to date news and information (no longer true) and the slavery.

The Troubling Reason the Electoral College Exists

Some claim that the founding fathers chose the Electoral College over direct election in order to balance the interests of high-population and low-population states. But the deepest political divisions in America have always run not between big and small states, but between the north and the south, and between the coasts and the interior.

One Founding-era argument for the Electoral College stemmed from the fact that ordinary Americans across a vast continent would lack sufficient information to choose directly and intelligently among leading presidential candidates.[...]

Standard civics-class accounts of the Electoral College rarely mention the real demon dooming direct national election in 1787 and 1803: slavery.

At the Philadelphia convention, the visionary Pennsylvanian James Wilson proposed direct national election of the president. But the savvy Virginian James Madison responded that such a system would prove unacceptable to the South: “The right of suffrage was much more diffusive [i.e., extensive] in the Northern than the Southern States; and the latter could have no influence in the election on the score of Negroes.” In other words, in a direct election system, the North would outnumber the South, whose many slaves (more than half a million in all) of course could not vote. But the Electoral College—a prototype of which Madison proposed in this same speech—instead let each southern state count its slaves, albeit with a two-fifths discount, in computing its share of the overall count.[...]

In light of this more complete (if less flattering) account of the electoral college in the late 18th and early 19th century, Americans should ask themselves whether we want to maintain this odd—dare I say peculiar?—institution in the 21st century
One Founding-era argument

yes...

ONE!!

Clinton lawyers! Damn you have to be one of the greatest liars in the world to defend that human garbage.

Outdated?

Majority rules.

We are not a democracy.
We are a Republic with checks and balances for equal representation for all.
Not the majority like a democracy, to rule over the minority in political ideology.

I'm an independent but I am also a liberal.

Translation --> "I'm too spineless to publicly declare a side even though I vote party line every time. I would rather be a stealth Democrat than admit who I am."

No. I'm not a democrat because they choose to be centrist instead of progressives.

However, I'm realistic about the fact that it will be a long time before we see a 3rd party president.

So I go with the candidate that aligns with my beliefs. Its generally a democrat

If there comes a republican politician that mentality is in 2017 instead of 1917, I would have no problem voting for them.

Point out the lie, cultist.

Your entire post regarding his appointments is a fabrication..

Also, in the military, you do not pick who works for you! I should know.

I'm an independent but I am also a liberal.

Translation --> "I'm too spineless to publicly declare a side even though I vote party line every time. I would rather be a stealth Democrat than admit who I am."

No. I'm not a democrat because they choose to be centrist instead of progressives.

However, I'm realistic about the fact that it will be a long time before we see a 3rd party president.

So I go with the candidate that aligns with my beliefs. Its generally a democrat

If there comes a republican politician that mentality is in 2017 instead of 1917, I would have no problem voting for them.

You misspelled "idiot".

We don't really care what polls in NY and CA say about president Trump, just the 30 states which elected him. You libs just sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking while president Trump cleans up your mess.

Forum List

Back