Is A Negative Approval Rating Possible?

Make the most of your gloat-fest, Furry! it won't last, Mueller will see to that!

If Mueller keeps appointing Hillary and Obama sycophants, he will be out of a job so fast your head will spin.

"Keeps appointing"? He hasn't "started" doing that so it's impossible to keep doing something you haven't started doing.

The only people Mueller is appointing are veteran prosecutors who are the best in their fields...like money laundering. Bronze star recipient, Robert Mueller is doing what we did in the military...picking the best, regardless of political affiliation.

I love when liberals like you always lie to yourself so you think your hypocrisy doesn't show.

You should just take out a billboard saying that "I am liar and proud of it!"

Point out the lie, cultist.

Your entire post regarding his appointments is a fabrication..

Also, in the military, you do not pick who works for you! I should know.

When you had an operation, you didn't take the whole crew, you picked the best. Robert Mueller, who was awarded the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V", Purple Heart Medal, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Combat "V", Combat Action Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal with three  3⁄16" bronze stars, Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal, and Parachutist Badge, is picking the best people for the job.

Who are you to question a career public servant and war hero like Republican Robert Mueller? Trump Cultist isn't good enough.

I'm an independent but I am also a liberal.

Translation --> "I'm too spineless to publicly declare a side even though I vote party line every time. I would rather be a stealth Democrat than admit who I am."

No. I'm not a democrat because they choose to be centrist instead of progressives.

However, I'm realistic about the fact that it will be a long time before we see a 3rd party president.

So I go with the candidate that aligns with my beliefs. Its generally a democrat

If there comes a republican politician that mentality is in 2017 instead of 1917, I would have no problem voting for them.

So, you proudly proclaim that you're a Progressive. I wonder if you really know what the ideology was of the founding Progressive Movement.. If you really are a Progressive, then you're admitting that you are a traitor to the principles and ideals that make America what it was intended to be.

The Progressive Movement and the Transformation of American Politics

"While the Progressives differed in their assessment of the problems and how to resolve them, they generally shared in common the view that government at every level must be actively involved in these reforms. The existing constitutional system was outdated and must be made into a dynamic, evolving instrument of social change, aided by scientific knowledge and the development of administrative bureaucracy.

At the same time, the old system was to be opened up and made more democratic; hence, the direct elections of Senators, the open primary, the initiative and referendum. It also had to be made to provide for more revenue; hence, the Sixteenth Amendment and the progressive income tax."

"Remarks by Thomas G. West

...The Progressive Revolution in Politics and Political Science, is that Progressivism transformed American politics. What was that transformation? It was a total rejection in theory, and a partial rejection in practice, of the principles and policies on which America had been founded and on the basis of which the Civil War had been fought and won only a few years earlier. When I speak of Progressivism, I mean the movement that rose to prominence between about 1880 and 1920."

"My own view is this: Although the first two of the three mentioned causes (material circumstances and politicians' self-interest) certainly played a part, the most important cause was a change in the prevailing understanding of justice among leading American intellectuals and, to a lesser extent, in the American people. Today's liberalism and the policies that it has generated arose from a conscious repudiation of the principles of the American founding."

"The Rejection of Nature and the Turn to history

The Founders believed that all men are created equal and that they have certain inalienable rights. All are also obliged to obey the natural law, under which we have not only rights but duties. We are obliged "to respect those rights in others which we value in ourselves" (Jefferson). The main rights were thought to be life and liberty, including the liberty to organize one's own church, to associate at work or at home with whomever one pleases, and to use one's talents to acquire and keep property. For the Founders, then, there is a natural moral order -- rules discovered by human reason that promote human well-being, rules that can and should guide human life and politics.

The Progressives rejected these claims as naive and unhistorical. In their view, human beings are not born free. John Dewey, the most thoughtful of the Progressives, wrote that freedom is not "something that individuals have as a ready-made possession." It is "something to be achieved." In this view, freedom is not a gift of God or nature. It is a product of human making, a gift of the state. Man is a product of his own history, through which he collectively creates himself. He is a social construct. Since human beings are not naturally free, there can be no natural rights or natural law. Therefore, Dewey also writes, "Natural rights and natural liberties exist only in the kingdom of mythological social zoology."

Since the Progressives held that nature gives man little or nothing and that everything of value to human life is made by man, they concluded that there are no permanent standards of right. Dewey spoke of "historical relativity." However, in one sense, the Progressives did believe that human beings are oriented toward freedom, not by nature (which, as the merely primitive, contains nothing human), but by the historical process, which has the character of progressing toward increasing freedom. So the "relativity" in question means that in all times, people have views of right and wrong that are tied to their particular times, but in our time, the views of the most enlightened are true because they are in conformity with where history is going."

The Progressive Movement and the Transformation of American Politics

The above cited article is very long, but for those that want to try to understand Progressivism, whether you're "for" or "against" it, it is a "must read"

Big Orange just set another record, he is the ONLY president not to reach 50 percent approval during first 6 months.

Now, that’s funny.

Trump sets record as first president not to reach 50 percent in 6 months

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

277ed39105b4f6a2aaba352defd6322b.jpg
a0019f8de407161ba814bc42d9f3efae--trump-pence-current-events.jpg
a980485eb8eb3c7a08c1b151ee250617--political-satire-republican-party.jpg

All three of the above are correct answers.

The question being, who is the Big Orange Idiot conservatives love?

Forum List

Back