IRS data proves Trump tax cuts benefited middle, working-class Americans most

If you make a claim, it is your responsibility to provide the link for that claim, and not for someone else to hunt down where you got the information.
No, it isn't.
I made the claim, provided the information contained in the article.

If they want a link, I'll do my best to provide one.
Links upon request.

No, it isn't.
I made the claim, provided the information contained in the article.

If they want a link, I'll do my best to provide one.
Links upon request.
Sure it is, you made the claim, but how can you be taken seriously if you don't provide the source? Then when someone asks for it you ridicule them for not being able to do a web search. We need to know if you are pulling info from a credible source, or from your rear. If you don't provide a link we will assume the latter.

Sure it is, you made the claim, but how can you be taken seriously if you don't provide the source? Then when someone asks for it you ridicule them for not being able to do a web search. We need to know if you are pulling info from a credible source, or from your rear. If you don't provide a link we will assume the latter.
Got a link for that?

When someone makes a claim, I usually don't ask for a link, I don't trust them anyway.
I lookup their claim, either confirming it's true or false, from multiple sources.

Last edited:
What's your counter point to what you quoted?

Did you even read it?

And btw, forgot to mention that FY starts in June. So if you look at by-month detail in FY2018, pre-tax cut months in 2017 clearly posted more revenues than months in 2018. If the law was inacted on fiscal year instead of calendar year you would see a clear shortfall of revenue in FY2018.

2020-2021 years are distorted by Covid-19 and huge stimulus spending that is well over 10 times the volume of Trump tax-cut for those years.
It clearly shows that tax revenues were up after the Trump tax cuts. But, you want to spin that.

Given the poster, it's always from the rear. No assumption needed.

Got a link for that?

When someone makes a claim, I usually don't ask for a link, I don't trust them anyway.
I lookup their claim, either confirming it's true or false, from multiple sources.

Got a link for that?

It's in the rules, Dumbass.

Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

They rose the last year, but by and large decreased throughout his 2 terms. Not so much for tRump's 1 term!
MAGA
2017 is an Obama budget.

2015$2,479.515$2,948.770-$469.255
2016$2,457.781$3,077.939-$620.158
2017$2,465.564$3,180.427-$714.863

Forum List

Back