Iron-air battery, fast, cheap, and good

Whenever I hear about emerging battery technology like this, I wonder, from a purely selfish viewpoint, if it poses any threat to replacing the standard lithium-ion model in emerging EV's, as I'm pretty heavily invested in their development. However, this is far too heavy to have any effect on EV's, but I'm very happy to hear of its storage potential.

Whenever I hear about emerging battery technology like this, I wonder, from a purely selfish viewpoint, if it poses any threat to replacing the standard lithium-ion model in emerging EV's, as I'm pretty heavily invested in their development. However, this is far too heavy to have any effect on EV's, but I'm very happy to hear of its storage potential.
I don't believe it has the rapid response capability of the Lithium batteries. However, as the video points out, it can be used in tandem with the Lithium batteries to provide the strong points of both batteries for grid scale storage.

I asked because the video had no information whatsoever on it.

Ok... well, I still havnt watched it yet! So your saying the video isnt very straightforward?
sounds like its not worth clicking on

You know you could invest in both right?

Forum List

Back