Irish cream Bailey And Rum

Like any good therapy session, once the patient starts talking, you sooner or later get to the source of the problem.

Image result for white russian gif

Like any good therapy session, once the patient starts talking, you sooner or later get to the source of the problem.
I am a tad tipsy now and I may say something very disturbing and crude

Just to be clear, there is nothing you could possibly say that I would find the least bit disturbing.
Wanna bet? How about "I'm an anti-Semitic Jew!" I'm sure he has remarked in the past. You must have found that 'disturbing'? - I certainly did!

Though maybe we are now finding out the true source of so many lamentable posts - booze!

Just to be clear, there is nothing you could possibly say that I would find the least bit disturbing.
Wanna bet? How about "I'm an anti-Semitic Jew!" I'm sure he has remarked in the past. You must have found that 'disturbing'? - I certainly did!

Though maybe we are now finding out the true source of so many lamentable posts - booze!
I am on a lot of drugs and I don’t drink beer

I am on a lot of drugs and I don’t drink beer
Really?

I had a bad time at the phone store today. Why are black people so ... So.... So crazy? Without reason. Without even a good excuse.

Prescription drugs !!!
I don’t do any illegal ones
You do surprise me!
I shocked you last week that I am anti gun
Congrats, I didn't know that but I guess it's not surprising if you run a store in such a lawless Sodom and Gomorra.
Almost every US city is a cess pool of drugs , guns , gangs and poverty
Surely not after 4 years of no-nonsense Trump?

Prescription drugs !!!
I don’t do any illegal ones
You do surprise me!
I shocked you last week that I am anti gun
Congrats, I didn't know that but I guess it's not surprising if you run a store in such a lawless Sodom and Gomorra.
Almost every US city is a cess pool of drugs , guns , gangs and poverty
Surely not after 4 years of no-nonsense Trump?
T can’t do much alone
A tremendous leader but only 1 man

Forum List

Back