Iranian Woman Stoned to Death For Adultry

Muslims are barbaric! Kill a mother in a horrific manner because she SUPPOSEDLY had an affair! This is Islam my friends. It's not radical Islam it's pure and mainstream Islam.

Note: She confessed after 99 lashes. They would have kept going until she confessed.

sakinah.jpg

I thought you christers were big into the stoning stuff

For touching Mount Sinai
Whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death. Exodus 19:13
For taking "accursed things"
Achan ... took of the accursed thing. ... And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. ... So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger. Joshua 7:1-26
For cursing or blaspheming
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him. Leviticus 24:16
For adultery (including urban rape victims who fail to scream loud enough)
If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24
You're confused, guno. Jesus Christ told a group of men about to stone a woman "Let he that is without sin cast the first stone." All of the men one by one, dropped the stone they were holding and walked away.

Quoting Old Testament Scriptures to flame Christian people ignores reality. I'm sorry you did so much of it in this thread.

Here's the quotation from the King James Version along with the story:

John 8

King James Version (KJV)

8 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
And I've not heard of people from the mainstream Judeo-Christian church cultures in America stoning women to death for adultery.

Christianity is about reconciliation, and not judgment. I wonder from whose tutelage you arrived at your notion.

What the fuck is a judeo-christian church?

Are you a messianic jew or something?

You ain't mainstream guy.

Maybe someone should have stood up and said....
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"....

It worked the other time....

What a bunch of crazy fucked up people....

So you are against law and order?? .:cool:

Sharia may be law and order in the minds of animals but it is far from justice.
The citizens of Iran support this law and it's punishment for adultery or else they would change it.

I see no reason that it's anyone else's business but the Iranian people.

But please continue with your self righteous outrage. . :cool:

Citizens? People? Those are pretty loose words when used by an animal like yourself. Don't feel bad though it's the muslim way. It's how you sub-humans work.

You aren't strong enough to actually function as a human without taking that status away from all of your women. The women you consider neither citizen or people. So it's left up to you weak, pathetic little so called alpha males to vote right?

You're so impressive to your women you can't let them vote or they will actually vote your pathetic ass out. That's got to be a prime life to live little boy. Your wife would actually hate you if the law you support didn't force her to submit or be stoned to death.

I find muslim weakness not in the women but in the men that perpetuate this fraud upon the world in order to keep control.

I'm trying to think why I should be impressed with you, your wife isn't. But you don't have control over me so I guess your suppression of her is all you have.

I have always believed the end of the muslims would come when the women get power. Apparently you believe that as well, it's why you fight so hard to keep them uneducated and under your thumb.

Wonder how many Libs are fine with this but against Capital punishment here in the US....
Have an affair get stoned to death after being whipped....
Commit a brutal sadistic murder and they get the death penalty.... Libs are aghast.

Liberals don't seem to know what they support. If the woman was stoned to death for being a Christian they'd be fine with it.

I thought you christers were big into the stoning stuff

For touching Mount Sinai
Whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death. Exodus 19:13
For taking "accursed things"
Achan ... took of the accursed thing. ... And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. ... So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger. Joshua 7:1-26
For cursing or blaspheming
And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him. Leviticus 24:16
For adultery (including urban rape victims who fail to scream loud enough)
If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24
You're confused, guno. Jesus Christ told a group of men about to stone a woman "Let he that is without sin cast the first stone." All of the men one by one, dropped the stone they were holding and walked away.

Quoting Old Testament Scriptures to flame Christian people ignores reality. I'm sorry you did so much of it in this thread.

Here's the quotation from the King James Version along with the story:

John 8

King James Version (KJV)

8 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
And I've not heard of people from the mainstream Judeo-Christian church cultures in America stoning women to death for adultery.

Christianity is about reconciliation, and not judgment. I wonder from whose tutelage you arrived at your notion.

What the fuck is a judeo-christian church?

Are you a messianic jew or something?

You ain't mainstream guy.
I said mainstream Judeo-Christian church cultures.

The word church can be an adjective when one says "church windows" "church narthex," or even "church cultures."

This topic of stoning a woman to death is not about me. I'm a seamstress. It's boring. :eusa_angel:

Americans don't have any legal or moral authority on the matter of torture and capital punishment.

https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu+torture&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

Are you serious? We generally put to death monsters that are convicted of murder. Liberals complain when it's inhumane. For the most part we provide a death that is quick and nearly painless. Humane in a way, but we usually only provide it for premeditated murder. Usually it's left for the worst of the worst.

Here they are sentencing her to a lock and painful execution for adultery.

If a mental midget like you can't see the difference than shame on you.

Neg

You know, I constantly hear that "Islam is the religion of peace". I can't say one way or the other - all I have to go on is their actions - "By their fruits you shall know them" - Matthew 7-16

The one thing that I am POSITIVE of, however, is that they want America dead and the Nazis on the left are TERRIFIED of them.

The left will vilify Christians all day, every day, 365 days a year. Why? Because they know that they can get away with it. Muslims? They won't touch that mule with a 10 foot pole....

Frankly, if they want to live in the 14th century, I couldn't care less. It's just like all these "concerned women" in America that are wringing their hands over the kidnapping of all these unfortunate girls - and justifiably so.

But where was their "outrage" when that same group of fanatical muslims burned alive, those 59 boys? Nothing but silence. In short - Cackling Nazi hens.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/26/us-nigeria-violence-idUSBREA1P10M20140226

Last edited:
Stoning is a horrible way to die.
Those on Netflix...look for the movie called The Stoning Of Soraya. Based on a true story.
The gist is....the husband wanted to divorce his wife because he lusted after a 13 year old. But to divorce her, he had to give good reason. He leaves her to fend for herself, and a man takes pity on her and hires her to clean his house so she can buy food to put on the table for her children. Then the crap starts. What a great excuse! He claims she has been having an affair with the old man. The women of the town pick up the story gossip and spread it further. She is then judged as guilty. The man helps the townspeople stone her and makes her children throw rocks too. It took a long time for her to die.
The clencher is the end of the story, which I will not share cuz it would ruin it.

So those who don't see a problem with a woman found guilty by a bunch of pervert old men who have agendas...and would pick up a rock to stone that woman....take a good look at that movie. Just like The Passion Of The Christ....you see it all in super gory detail. You might change your mind and hesitate to pick up a rock or find excuses for them to pick up rocks.

Americans don't have any legal or moral authority on the matter of torture and capital punishment.

https://www.google.com/search?q=gwu...la:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

Are you serious? We generally put to death monsters that are convicted of murder. Liberals complain when it's inhumane. For the most part we provide a death that is quick and nearly painless. Humane in a way, but we usually only provide it for premeditated murder. Usually it's left for the worst of the worst.

Neg

You know, I constantly hear that "Islam is the religion of peace". I can't say one way or the other - all I have to go on is their actions - "By their fruits you shall know them" - Matthew 7-16

The one thing that I am POSITIVE of, however, is that they want America dead and the Nazis on the left are TERRIFIED of them.

The left will vilify Christians all day, every day, 365 days a year. Why? Because they know that they can get away with it. Muslims? They won't touch that mule with a 10 foot pole....

Frankly, if they want to live in the 14th century, I couldn't care less. It's just like all these "concerned women" in America that are wringing their hands over the kidnapping of all these unfortunate girls - and justifiably so.

But where was their "outrage" when that same group of fanatical muslims burned alive, those 59 boys? Nothing but silence. In short - Cackling Nazi hens.

Nigerian Islamists kill 59 pupils in boarding school attack | Reuters
Speaking of Nazi's and IRAN? You do know what that word means don't you? [Iran].

Try Aryan...And what was it the Germans (NAZI's) were striving for? Were you aware that the Nazi's had Muslims in their ranks?

Stoning is a horrible way to die.
Those on Netflix...look for the movie called The Stoning Of Soraya. Based on a true story.
The gist is....the husband wanted to divorce his wife because he lusted after a 13 year old. But to divorce her, he had to give good reason. He leaves her to fend for herself, and a man takes pity on her and hires her to clean his house so she can buy food to put on the table for her children. Then the crap starts. What a great excuse! He claims she has been having an affair with the old man. The women of the town pick up the story gossip and spread it further. She is then judged as guilty. The man helps the townspeople stone her and makes her children throw rocks too. It took a long time for her to die.
The clencher is the end of the story, which I will not share cuz it would ruin it.

So those who don't see a problem with a woman found guilty by a bunch of pervert old men who have agendas...and would pick up a rock to stone that woman....take a good look at that movie. Just like The Passion Of The Christ....you see it all in super gory detail. You might change your mind and hesitate to pick up a rock or find excuses for them to pick up rocks.

No offense, but you ever seen a human burned alive? I have. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Again - 59 boys. Brought to you by the "Religion of Peace". Oh, and By the way, by the same group that Hillary (the Wide) wanted left OFF the terrorist list. There's your feminism.....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...efused-to-brand-boko-haram-as-terrorists.html

Last edited:

Neg

Nigerian Islamists kill 59 pupils in boarding school attack | Reuters
Speaking of Nazi's and IRAN? You do know what that word means don't you? [Iran].

Try Aryan...And what was it the Germans (NAZI's) were striving for? Were you aware that the Nazi's had Muslims in their ranks?

Indeed. Hitler was fascinated by Iran.

Some think that one of judges needs to be kidnapped, taken to a remote island, and whatever happens to the woman should happen to him as it its recorded then sent to the social media.

Yes, the people of the world have a moral and ethical authority to render judgment.
So you are against law and order?? .:cool:

Against criminal sharia law, you bet.

It is not law, it is barbarism.

Forum List

Back