Zone1 Iran tipped to offer 700km-range 'surface to surface missiles' to destroy Ukraine assets

Donald H
well, you took the bait i put up for you way too easily son.

assuming that wikipedia.org is an independent news source, which is something you often hear them credited with in western media,
and that the documents at

and
and
The doctrine originated with the primary goal of containing Soviet geopolitical expansion during the Cold War.

are what actually happened, then it was Stalin who caused entire future generations on all sides of the political spectra in many countries to become obsessed with territorial expansion and the quality of their defense industry, in technical and eh, economic terms.

Last edited:
this of course does not free current politicians and future politicians from their own responsibilities towards good governance.
towards less wars, less corruption, more wealth diversification, all topics of policy-making right down to trash collection procedures.
and as such : can we trust Russia to stay within their borders, if we do the same? can we trust Russia not to use proxy forces like the Iranians to (sneakily) attack the West? coz if we can't trust Russia, then talks are pointless.

I'll accept that you have been lied to

We'll have to consider the question further if you're truly wondering. What do you have to offer on the question? I've already maintained that the issues stemmed from differences immediately following WW2. Did America accept the dividing of the spoils of war?
well, we did, didn't we? Eastern Germany took orders directly from the Kremlin for more than what, 3 decades?

Donald H
you seem, like many Muslims that i've talked with over the internet over the years, to blame the USA for everything that's wrong in the world.
and that's not going to get negotiations off the ground. it'll keep them completely grounded.

Donald H
you seem, like many Muslims that i've talked with over the internet over the years, to blame the USA for everything that's wrong in the world.
and that's not going to get negotiations off the ground. it'll keep them completely grounded.
Childish. We're finished.

Childish. We're finished.
*you're* being childish. *and* foolish. or you're cautious, and your superiors are foolish.
we have a clear military upper hand, we've closed off Kaliningrad from steel shipments (maybe because we don't want the Kaliningradians building sea fleets), and you refuse negotiations the moment you run into a wall.
i have always supported fair borders between superpowers, but i also support the right to self-determination - and thus the Truman doctrine.
tell your buddies this, so that we can resume negotiations at a *useful* point, rather than any point that's just going to lead us to *these* points that we recently discussed in this thread right here.

Last edited:
Nato is only a tool of American aggression. Russia is fully aware of that and has been reacting accordingly all along. Otherwise they would have pulled out all the stops and eliminated the Ukraine's seat of government and any remaining will of the people to resist.
Isn't it time to be honest about the war being America's war against Russia?
It's the globalists war against Russia....with America's military being BOUGHT and used as it's main weapon. And with the Democratic party and liberal media used as the propaganda tools.

Nato is only a tool of American aggression. Russia is fully aware of that and has been reacting accordingly all along. Otherwise they would have pulled out all the stops and eliminated the Ukraine's seat of government and any remaining will of the people to resist.
Isn't it time to be honest about the war being America's war against Russia?
Your country is a charter member of NATO. It was a member of the WAllies long before the USA was. Pot meet kettle.

There's nothing in this war for the Ukraine. All that was ever asked of them was peaceful coexistance between the people of the Donbass region. Instead they are agreeing on being slaughtered in a proxy war that can only benefit America.

America made Russia the enemy after WW2, when the spoils of war were rightfully shared with Russia.
That’s like asking the United States of America to peacefully coexist with the Confederate States of America in 1860. Donbass is and always was a part of Ukraine. Russia flooded it with “volunteer” ”little green men”, to drive out the Ukrainians so the Russians could stage a fake election and annex Donbass. The whole resistance to Ukraine is a Russian operation.

There's nothing in this war for the Ukraine. All that was ever asked of them was peaceful coexistance between the people of the Donbass region. Instead they are agreeing on being slaughtered in a proxy war that can only benefit America.

America made Russia the enemy after WW2, when the spoils of war were rightfully shared with Russia.
Russia was the United States’ enemy long before WWII. The USA sent troops to support the White Russians against the Communists in 1918. The Communists worked to overthrow the western democracies and kingdoms for as long as they controlled the USSR. The Russians always openly admitted that they were dedicated to overthrowing the capitalists by any means necessary. Stalin was always the enemy, he was a bigger danger than Hitler because he was more patient. Even when he was a co-belligerent with the WAllies he spent enormous energy and resources planting agents and spies in the countries that were instrumental in supporting his war against Germany.

Google removes Iran government-controlled apps from Google Play
Author:

article author:
Arab News
Thu, 2022-11-17 21:14
LONDON: Google has removed five apps controlled by the Iranian government from its Google Play service.
Iranian technology news website Digiato said on Thursday that the smart transportation apps Snap and TAPSI, and native messenger platforms Soroush, Bale and iGap, had been removed because of the US sanctions on Iran.

“Three native messengers and two smart transportation applications were removed from Google Play,” it said.
In 2017, Apple removed all Iranian mobile apps from its App Store due to US sanctions against the country’s authoritarian regime. (Shutterstock/File)

Remote : Thu, 17 Nov 2022 18:21:11 +0000
Local : 2022-11-17(Thursday) 19 : 21 : 11

Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

i think this is one of the signals that needed to get sent to the Iranian government.
we in The West are *not* fools that can be taken for a ride into the desert.
i thank Google for this decision, and leave all future aspects of it up to them and the US+Canadian+EU governments.

Forum List

Back