Iran Says They'll Attack Israel

Because now that Obama (and Hillary too of course in the near past) ....are giving Iran gifts of money and armaments....and shit....well the Iranians feel all powerful ...

What scum people the Democrats are frankly!:eusa_sick:

That was their money to begin with ,and they paid drearly for the captives of 1979. If I were Iranian and living in Iran, I'd want my country to be powerful since Israel had been threatening them since the 90's. That bomb pic Yahoo shows all the time. Iran wouldn't strike first. If Israel strikes Lebanon , which it will, lets hope Hezbollah is ready.

We have always had a pro Israel presidency, but Israel wanted a fight , and darn if Obama didn't make a peaceful resolution.

what peaceful resolution did Obama make?

The nuclear deal with Iran, the P5+1 , remember. I mean instead of just trying another coup or bombing them we made a deal.

This is an updated story in the past hour.

The tension between Israel and Iran appears to be heightening. Hossein Salami, deputy commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), recently said: “Hezbollah has 100,000 missiles that are ready to hit Israel to liberate the occupied Palestinian territories if the Zionist regime repeats its past mistakes.”

He added: “Today, the grounds for the annihilation and collapse of the Zionist regime are [present] more than ever.” Salami warned that if Israel made the “wrong move,” it would come under attack.

A few weeks ago, a senior adviser to the IRGC’s elite Quds Force, Ahmad Karimpour, said Iran could destroy Israel “in less than eight minutes” if Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei gave the order.

Iran Is Ready To Attack Israel
Salami is full of baloney.

Because now that Obama (and Hillary too of course in the near past) ....are giving Iran gifts of money and armaments....and shit....well the Iranians feel all powerful ...

That was their money to begin with ,and they paid drearly for the captives of 1979. If I were Iranian and living in Iran, I'd want my country to be powerful since Israel had been threatening them since the 90's. That bomb pic Yahoo shows all the time. Iran wouldn't strike first. If Israel strikes Lebanon , which it will, lets hope Hezbollah is ready.

We have always had a pro Israel presidency, but Israel wanted a fight , and darn if Obama didn't make a peaceful resolution.

The nuclear deal with Iran, the P5+1 , remember. I mean instead of just trying another coup or bombing them we made a deal.
Right, Obama made a deal with them in the same way Chamberlain made a deal with Hitler in Munich.

I am a registered democrat------I never gave Iran anything----
I agree that Obama is an idiot for giving money to Iran----
Iran is working hard to destabilize the entire middle east and
has even gotten their grubby paws into south east asia. Its
going to get worse-------I will avoid the Nazi Germany analogy
since it annoys so many people----but it is and it will pan out
INTO WORLD WAR III

If you voted for Obama are you an accessory?

You expected different?
Iran knows that if missiles are launched their country will turn to glass.
. And who will be launching the middle ? Don't count on Obama to be the one, as it seems he is more into helping Iran to meet it's goals than to get them out of the Waring business.

I think that Iran is going on the idea of a kind of wide spread
war of attrition-----using its proxy Hezbollah. The big step that
the civilized world MUST take is a war on HEZBOLLAH and
any thing harboring it

Obama is allied with Hezbollah, lots of that cash sent to Iran no doubt made it to Hezbollah

Right, Obama made a deal with them in the same way Chamberlain made a deal with Hitler in Munich.
These guys were playing with a marked deck.

upload_2016-8-8_22-32-53.png

You expected different?
Iran knows that if missiles are launched their country will turn to glass.
. And who will be launching the middle ? Don't count on Obama to be the one, as it seems he is more into helping Iran to meet it's goals than to get them out of the Waring business.

I think that Iran is going on the idea of a kind of wide spread
war of attrition-----using its proxy Hezbollah. The big step that
the civilized world MUST take is a war on HEZBOLLAH and
any thing harboring it

Obama is allied with Hezbollah, lots of that cash sent to Iran no doubt made it to Hezbollah

or course----the most pressing ISSUE today is recognition that every action committed by HEZBOLLAH is-----IRAN.

It will not happen-----in order to understand one must read the
islamo Nazi propaganda of the 1930s

PS-- I am not fully confident that Obama understands that he is funding world wide terrorism -----rendering his hands DRIPPING with BLOOD

PS-- I am not fully confident that Obama understands that he is funding world wide terrorism -----rendering his hands DRIPPING with BLOOD

Obama doesn't recognize terrorists, he's ignorant

Obama isn't ignorant, Obama is deliberate.

Obama doesn't recognise Islamic terrorists, because he supports The Religion of Peace and is very sympathetic to Islam to an uncomfortable level. So in Obama's mind, there's no such thing as Islamic terrorism, it's all committed by people with "mental illness" or it's "work place violence" etc.

Obama doesn't recognize terrorists, he's ignorant

Obama isn't ignorant, Obama is deliberate.

Obama doesn't recognise Islamic terrorists, because he supports The Religion of Peace and is very sympathetic to Islam to an uncomfortable level. So in Obama's mind, there's no such thing as Islamic terrorism, it's all committed by people with "mental illness" or it's "work place violence" etc.

"OBAMA IS DELIBERATE---NOT IGNORANT" << so true.
He is very careful.......He does not want to fail----he wants an
"A" for the presidency. He is struggling to please his liberal
Harvard Professors. I had a really high GPA in college----almost perfect because I knew how to GET THE "A"---I depended on the text books for "INFORMATION"---the only
reason I attended the classes was to FIND OUT WHAT
THE PROF. WANTED ME TO WRITE ON THE EXAM.
It happens that NOW----the "correct answer" is not
"he is a criminal" The correct answer is "mental illness"
Another correct answer is "Islam is the religion of peace"

The tension between Israel and Iran appears to be heightening. Hossein Salami, deputy commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), recently said: “Hezbollah has 100,000 missiles that are ready to hit Israel to liberate the occupied Palestinian territories if the Zionist regime repeats its past mistakes.”

He added: “Today, the grounds for the annihilation and collapse of the Zionist regime are [present] more than ever.” Salami warned that if Israel made the “wrong move,” it would come under attack.

A few weeks ago, a senior adviser to the IRGC’s elite Quds Force, Ahmad Karimpour, said Iran could destroy Israel “in less than eight minutes” if Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei gave the order.

I am hoping the Israeli leadership grows a pair and attacks iran right before obama the idiot leaves office, so he has no time to do anything to stop his house of cards built upon lies (iran nuclear agreement) collapse upon itself. That would be sweet justice and an incredibly deserved, gigantic "FUCK YOU" by Netanyahu and the sane arab nations to obama for fucking them over while he bent over for iran.

I am hoping the Israeli leadership grows a pair and attacks iran right before obama the idiot leaves office, so he has no time to do anything to stop his house of cards built upon lies (iran nuclear agreement) collapse upon itself. That would be sweet justice and an incredibly deserved, gigantic "FUCK YOU" by Netanyahu and the sane arab nations to obama for fucking them over while he bent over for iran.

Which Arab nation(s) is/are sane?
Which did Obama screw over?
just wondering.

Oh, this again? Well Israel actually does attack its neighbors, it doesn't need to issue false threats like Iran.

Does it really, then you will have no problem producing the evidence of an unwarranted attack by Israel. If you do then you are better than the UN and the ICC as they never have

So you have links to support your claims do you, not the usual islamic lies and propaganda but actual evidence. All Israel has done is say if Iran sends weapons to the terrorists attacking Israel they will destroy the weapons en route. As the world knows Iran is already attacking Israel by proxy using terrorist groups in gaza, west bank and lebanon, because iran is too cowardly to strike first.

IMO-----Iran has declared war upon Israel---rendering legal any kind of action by Israel against Iran

i'm pretty sure Israel won't allow that.

and i'm also pretty sure that anti-semites will scream after israel stops whatever they think might be coming.

So you have links to support your claims do you, not the usual islamic lies and propaganda but actual evidence. All Israel has done is say if Iran sends weapons to the terrorists attacking Israel they will destroy the weapons en route. As the world knows Iran is already attacking Israel by proxy using terrorist groups in gaza, west bank and lebanon, because iran is too cowardly to strike first.

for the record -----rules of engagement render the destruction of arms shipments-----LEGAL

i'm pretty sure Israel won't allow that.

and i'm also pretty sure that anti-semites will scream after israel stops whatever they think might be coming.

As long as you're "pretty sure":rolleyes: Obama is financing Iran's missile program, and he might as well have sent that 400 million cash directly to Hazaballah:slap:

Forum List

Back