Iran Says They'll Attack Israel

This is an updated story in the past hour.

The tension between Israel and Iran appears to be heightening. Hossein Salami, deputy commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), recently said: “Hezbollah has 100,000 missiles that are ready to hit Israel to liberate the occupied Palestinian territories if the Zionist regime repeats its past mistakes.”

He added: “Today, the grounds for the annihilation and collapse of the Zionist regime are [present] more than ever.” Salami warned that if Israel made the “wrong move,” it would come under attack.

A few weeks ago, a senior adviser to the IRGC’s elite Quds Force, Ahmad Karimpour, said Iran could destroy Israel “in less than eight minutes” if Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei gave the order.

Iran Is Ready To Attack Israel

The solution to the menace of Islam is this, this is what it'll come to anyhow, so we might just as well do it sooner rather than later and get the thing over with.

t9gjzo.jpg

582522_4102047556662_1447151472_33569728_35701952_n.jpg

You expected different?
Iran knows that if missiles are launched their country will turn to glass.
. And who will be launching the middle ? Don't count on Obama to be the one, as it seems he is more into helping Iran to meet it's goals than to get them out of the Waring business.
Israel has at least 300 nuclear tipped ICBMs.
Would make it messy over there for at least a thousand years or so.

It would yes, however the Islamists are determined to make things messy across the entire Western world.

You expected different?
Iran knows that if missiles are launched their country will turn to glass.
. And who will be launching the middle ? Don't count on Obama to be the one, as it seems he is more into helping Iran to meet it's goals than to get them out of the Waring business.

I think that Iran is going on the idea of a kind of wide spread
war of attrition-----using its proxy Hezbollah. The big step that
the civilized world MUST take is a war on HEZBOLLAH and
any thing harboring it

The tension between Israel and Iran appears to be heightening. Hossein Salami, deputy commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), recently said: “Hezbollah has 100,000 missiles that are ready to hit Israel to liberate the occupied Palestinian territories if the Zionist regime repeats its past mistakes.”

He added: “Today, the grounds for the annihilation and collapse of the Zionist regime are [present] more than ever.” Salami warned that if Israel made the “wrong move,” it would come under attack.

A few weeks ago, a senior adviser to the IRGC’s elite Quds Force, Ahmad Karimpour, said Iran could destroy Israel “in less than eight minutes” if Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei gave the order.

The solution to the menace of Islam is this, this is what it'll come to anyhow, so we might just as well do it sooner rather than later and get the thing over with.

t9gjzo.jpg

not a good idea------a nuke on Mecca will simply be a bit of
barely noticed population control upon the 'ummah' The spots to bomb are Medina in SA and Qom in Iran

Does anyone have the names of those virgins that they are supposed to be getting? I am thinking it would be something akin to pestilence, disease, etc.....

t9gjzo.jpg

barely noticed population control upon the 'ummah' The spots to bomb are Medina in SA and Qom in Iran

"The spots to bomb are Medina in SA and Qom in Iran"

We could do those also.

t9gjzo.jpg

"The spots to bomb are Medina in SA and Qom in Iran"

We could do those also.

be not greedy------no need to bomb a black rock and random EXCESSIVE population-----and all those cute little lambs that they bring in for the massive throat slitting ceremony

Does anyone have the names of those virgins that they are supposed to be getting? I am thinking it would be something akin to pestilence, disease, etc.....

Hopefully those virgins they get all look like this.

87b70030608ae296f5edb02d477f25721438162454.jpg

houris pronounced as WHOREEEES. most prevalent
carriers of CLAP. Clap is almost asymptomatic in females---but in males it produces an ITCH right at the tip of-------
---- .... uhm----you know what. and a greenish discharge.

If one understands even a little about how the spirit works and it could be visualized in the flesh they will probably look more like this.

Attachments

• chronic_bullous_disease_of_childhood15.jpg
    chronic_bullous_disease_of_childhood15.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 44
  • one of 72 Iniencephaly.jpg
    one of 72 Iniencephaly.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 39
  • koran virgins.jpg
    koran virgins.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 49

t9gjzo.jpg

Something very terrible is going to occur in the Middle East soon, because Turkey, lead by the psychopath Erdogan are also a powder-keg ready to go off.

If one understands even a little about how the spirit works and it could be visualized in the flesh they will probably look more like this.

t9gjzo.jpg

Something very terrible is going to occur in the Middle East soon, because Turkey, lead by the psychopath Erdogan are also a powder-keg ready to go off.

yes -----so true -------both Erdogan and Iran are DESPERATE for .....respect.....-------each wants to DO THE CALIPHATE ----
and be the biggest shot. It is not 1939-----its 632 AD----
and Abu Bakr and Ali are both in fighting mode. -----gee---
kinda fun

Send them a calling card that destroys their central mosque with a note attached from allah, saying I am dissapointed in what I have created so I will get my Israeli agents to destroy it

Send them a calling card that destroys their central mosque with a note attached from allah, saying I am dissapointed in what I have created so I will get my Israeli agents to destroy it

Oh the irony

Is Saudi Arabia Zion?

oh YOU must have read the koran. The actual reason I read the koran-----I was about 20----LONG AGO when most
people in my area of the USA----never heard of the koran.
A copy FELL into my hands------a donation to the hospital in
which I was a week end evening---front desk girl (college time job) Lo and behold----a big box of BOOKS----In that hospital---the 'social office' accepted books-----and then BURNED them. Really-----they just burned the big boxes of magazines and books that were donated and sent to the donor------a very elegant "THANK-YOU" note. I was delighted with the book donations----I READ THEM (probably the only person who did so) I took a look thru the pages and noted ---LOTS OF STUFF ABOUTJOOOS-----so I read the book. ---Pickthall translation I am not young----the Picthall translation was fairly recent at the time----the books were "college books" --being dumped by a recent grad. Allah and his pal muhummad were quite taken with JOOOOS Its in the book

Oh the irony

Is Saudi Arabia Zion?

a very interesting insight Aris. Yes ----Saudi arabia is ZION------in the new and revised version presented in the
KORAN. Poor muhummad-----he was so desperate for
fame and glory that he -----uninvited----ATTACHED himself
to------of all people------ABRAHAM. Poor little muhummad was a child-----of-----well-----the left side of the bed. His mama had him-----but dropped him off on relatives------his dear father ----Abdullah----seems to be one of those UNINVOLVED
"sperm donors". Not a new story in the course of human history-------and so prevalent now-----that we have a whole TV SERIES devoted to the USE of DNA -----to determine----
WHO DA HELL IS DADDY

Oh, this again? Well Israel actually does attack its neighbors, it doesn't need to issue false threats like Iran.

Because now that Obama (and Hillary too of course in the near past) ....are giving Iran gifts of money and armaments....and shit....well the Iranians feel all powerful ...

What scum people the Democrats are frankly!:eusa_sick:

That was their money to begin with ,and they paid drearly for the captives of 1979. If I were Iranian and living in Iran, I'd want my country to be powerful since Israel had been threatening them since the 90's. That bomb pic Yahoo shows all the time. Iran wouldn't strike first. If Israel strikes Lebanon , which it will, lets hope Hezbollah is ready.

We have always had a pro Israel presidency, but Israel wanted a fight , and darn if Obama didn't make a peaceful resolution.

Last edited:
Because now that Obama (and Hillary too of course in the near past) ....are giving Iran gifts of money and armaments....and shit....well the Iranians feel all powerful ...

What scum people the Democrats are frankly!:eusa_sick:

That was their money to begin with ,and they paid drearly for the captives of 1979. If I were Iranian and living in Iran, I'd want my country to be powerful since Israel had been threatening them since the 90's. That bomb pic Yahoo shows all the time. Iran wouldn't strike first. If Israel strikes Lebanon , which it will, lets hope Hezbollah is ready.

We have always had a pro Israel presidency, but Israel wanted a fight , and darn if Obama didn't make a peaceful resolution.

what peaceful resolution did Obama make?

Forum List

Back