Iran--puppet master? US has 'proof' of Irans help in the insurgent community

Quoted correctly - exposed libs distain for the military

no... you purposely misdefine words for your own gain. Terrorize, for example, does not mean "that which a terrorist does".... it means "to frighten". But you don't care for accuracy, merely political gain.

and I have NEVER shown anything but the deepest respect for the military - and do more to support the troops than you EVER do.

you are a pathetic hack.

no... you purposely misdefine words for your own gain. Terrorize, for example, does not mean "that which a terrorist does".... it means "to frighten". But you don't care for accuracy, merely political gain.

and I have NEVER shown anything but the deepest respect for the military - and do more to support the troops than you EVER do.

you are a pathetic hack.

Quoting libs correctly is a low down dirty political tactic - to libs

By your continued support for those who undermine the troops and the war effort you are jsut as guilty as they are

Quoting libs correctly is a low down dirty political tactic - to libs

By your continued support for those who undermine the troops and the war effort you are jsut as guilty as they are

no democrat undermines our troops, and you do, in fact, purposely misinterpret words for political gain. The example above is on point.

no democrat undermines our troops, and you do, in fact, purposely misinterpret words for political gain. The example above is on point.

These troops seem to think so

Attachments

• $clinton_memorial.jpg
    $clinton_memorial.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 56
they hardly seem "undermined" by anything...but rather display the dry humor of a typical american fighting unit with high morale.... something of which you, of course, have no understanding.

They understood what Kerry meant. Strange how when Kerry went over to Iraq on a "fact finding" mission he refused to meet with these men

No surprise as to why. He was to embarrassed

no....my threshold of evidence for stating "NO doubt" and "certainty" is greater than that required to send a person to the gas chamber.

NO democrat ever expressed absolute certainty... plenty of members of Team Bush did exactly that.

and it is a fact that a majority of democrats voted against this stupid war...whereas republicans were nearly unanimous in the koolaid soaked support.

and yet we named one dem who voted for it.

Care to quote a republican who said its "certain" or "no doubt"??

three year old article... already discredited by 9/11 commission and senate intelligence committee.

ho hum....

more ancient cut and paste from the guy without words of his own.

and one of your posts of originality is where exactly?

9/11 commision is not the beginning and end of truth. And besides, show exactly where and what was said by them. QUOTES PLEASE

Betrayed, in the end, by your own source. You really should read these things more closely.

<blockquote>"<b>So far, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice and Secretary of State Colin Powell have rejected the prospect that Iraqi biological and chemical weapons or missiles were sent to Syria. They echoed U.S. assessments that Saddam would not have trusted Assad with Iraq's missile and WMD assets. I have seen no hard evidence to suggest that is the case, that suddenly there were no weapons found in Iraq because they were all in Syria," Powell said. "I don't know why the Syrians would do that, frankly, why it would be in their interest. They didn't have that kind of relationship with Iraq.</b>" </blockquote>

No CREDIBLE evidence has been found ANYWHERE to suggest that Iraq transferred it's WMD's and technology <i>en masse</i> to Syria. And, I was asking for a link to the <b>VIDEO</b> of such transfers. Your grade just went from a "C" to a "D".

where is your link for that quote. You just went from an F to an F-

Betrayed, in the end, by your own source. You really should read these things more closely.

<blockquote>"<b>So far, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice and Secretary of State Colin Powell have rejected the prospect that Iraqi biological and chemical weapons or missiles were sent to Syria. They echoed U.S. assessments that Saddam would not have trusted Assad with Iraq's missile and WMD assets. I have seen no hard evidence to suggest that is the case, that suddenly there were no weapons found in Iraq because they were all in Syria," Powell said. "I don't know why the Syrians would do that, frankly, why it would be in their interest. They didn't have that kind of relationship with Iraq.</b>" </blockquote>

No CREDIBLE evidence has been found ANYWHERE to suggest that Iraq transferred it's WMD's and technology <i>en masse</i> to Syria. And, I was asking for a link to the <b>VIDEO</b> of such transfers. Your grade just went from a "C" to a "D".

Whether or not it's true, there were real reasons for someone believing the claims to be true. The 'problems' here were reported and believed by governments and reporters, then the public who read and heard the reports. For some reason the outcome that all might have been an illusion was not brought forth in the same spotlight:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/org/news/2004/040204-desert-mirage.htm

Regarding civility, the assumption by both sides that the other side is purposely lying, misleading, and stupid is hurting both individuals and our society.

Forum List

Back