Iran ordered to pay $9 million to Jerusalem attack victims

Hold up the spin machine. :eusa_hand:

What counts is the United Nations law that says if terrorist shooters fire at enemies from areas where civilians live, the terrorists are culpable in any cross-fire that results from their intentional use of human shields, and not those targeting the hostile weaponry from coordinates left by mortar fire.

And you well know it too. :deal:

Last edited by a moderator:
They do, and I freely and openly condemn any and every act against civilian targets by any Muslim or Muslim group.

Attacking invading military targets is not terrorism.

Weird how zionists and israel firsters get all weepy over UN law when it benefits them.

Well Mrs. Sherri you must love the Muslim terrorists better because you never menion how many people they murder with their car and suicide bombing, with their blowing up Christians in churches and Muslims in mosques praying, etc. Why not tell your friends to start believing in Jesus like you allegedly do; and if they can't find themselves doing that, to at least let the followers of Jesus in the Middle East practice their beliefs in peace.

That is not the law.

The law says targeting of civilians is unlawful.

And human rights groups found no human shielding by Hezbollah.

All you spew is Zionist Hasbara lies.

Those lies get old, only Zionists buy them.

Do you think God has looked the other way since your friends have murdered millions and millions and millions of people since Islam first started? Why do you ignore what has happened and is still happening?

Israel is not targeting civilians. They are targeting enemy fire locations to the millimeter and getting them.

"human rights groups?" Led by you? Yeah, right.

I don't know who Zionist Hasbara is. How could I be spouting them? I read the facts as presented here. Iran is the friend of terrorists and has been on the Terrorist-sponsoring country list for years. They do little for themselves by following an Ayahtollah who unloaded himself about wiping Israel off the face of the map in the past fortnight. And I'm supposed to believe all he says about a country who targets terrorists lobbing missiles at them to spread horror and threats in their own country? Ain't gonna do it, dollface.

Not strange at all that you completely ignore the illegality of Islamic terrorists firing rockets into Israeli civilian areas.

It's obvious you have no clue about the law. It's obvious you have no clue that retaliation to acts of war (as committed by the "Palestinian" arab terrorists) is within the rights of sovereign nations.

Get a clue before you offer your bumbling, irrational nonsense.

So, when is the Samouni family going to get some bucks?
After the Fogel family and so many other victims of Islamist terrorist attacks?

HCTBMar2011.jpg

trop.jpg

Drop in the bucket compared to Israeli terrorism.

I object to that word and variations no matter who uses it. Both sides use it frivolously with no clear understanding of it.

What I think is irrational, bumbling, nonsense is people arguing about the "legaliity" of killing innocent people.

Any honest and humane soldier knows that non-combatants not only are NOT to be targeted but also that the utmost diligence to protect them must be exercised.

The Gazan soldiers live among their people just as the Israeli soldiers live among their people.

I think it sets a very dangerous precedent and I think it will be overturned on appeal.

"Be careful what you wish for" holds.

Don't be throwing Oglaigh na h'Eireann under the bus to further your agenda. Palestine and the Muslim world will find no greater supporter in their struggles for justice and freedom than among Irish Republicans and nationalists in all 32 counties.

You want links?

The Geneva Conventions and their Additional Protocols set forth these laws I refer to that protect civilians in Occupations.

These laws do not justify civilian killings, you obviously lack an understanding of intl law.

The UN does not make laws.

"*They specifically protect people who are not taking part in the hostilities (civilians, health workers and aid workers) and those who are no longer participating in the hostilities, such as wounded, sick and shipwrecked soldiers and prisoners of war. *The Conventions and their Protocols call for measures to be taken to prevent or put an end to all breaches. They contain stringent rules to deal with what are known as "grave breaches". Those responsible for grave breaches must be sought, tried or extradited, whatever nationality they may hold."

"The*fourth Geneva Convention*affords protection to civilians, including in occupied territory."

The Geneva Conventions of 1949 and their Additional Protocols - ICRC

Click on fourth geneva convention, I think that will take you to the texts of this convention and these laws.

This is the rule of distinction, from Protocol 1 of The Fourth Geneva Convention

Article 48*[ Link ]*-- Basic rule "In order to ensure respect for and protection of the civilian population and civilian objects, the Parties to the conflict shall at all times distinguish between the civilian population and combatants and between civilian objects and military objectives and accordingly shall direct their operations only against military objectives."

</title> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/xsp/.ibmxspres/.mini/css/@Da&@Ib&2Tfxsp.css&2TfxspLTR.css.css"> <script type="text/javascript" src="/xsp/.ibmxspres/dojoroot-1.6.1/dojo/dojo.js" djConfig="locale: 'fr-ch'"></script> <script type=

Forum List

Back