Iran: Mini Civil War of Ayatollahs?

And there is no rule in Islam that doesn't allow a Muslim man to do whatever the hell he wants to. None. Aside from the Pillar that makes a Muslim a Muslim in the first place, which is the ONLY requirement needed to become a Muslim, there is not a single rule that a Mulsim has to follow if they simply don't want to. And if they want to do something? Just keep reading and you'll find justification for it. Murder? Suicide? Theft? Kidnapping? Extortion? It's all allowed.

Most Muslims are "peaceful" in spite of Islam. Not because of it.

noo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u cant do a murder or a suicide or steal or kidnapp or even extort thats not allowed .........
but whatever you say ....

noo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u cant do a murder or a suicide or steal or kidnapp or even extort thats not allowed .........
but whatever you say ....

It most certainly IS allowed. As a matter of fact, there is no higher honor any Muslim can achieve than to be a martyr in defense of Islam.

They just don't use the words murder and suicide.

Oh, and by the way, you can kill another Muslim and as long as his family accepts payment, you're off the hook. You do know that right? That's if you kill a man. I don't think you have to even offer to pay anything if you kill a Muslim woman, but I could be wrong on that part.

I know what generation I am I just didn't want people to know that I was born in the year 1988 because I was afraid most of you wouldn't take me serious if I was young. And besides my point remains valid. In time many other people will support the fact the muslims are destroying our society.

Youth does not indicate naivete.
Advanced age does not indicate wisdom.

Actions speak.

It most certainly IS allowed. As a matter of fact, there is no higher honor any Muslim can achieve than to be a martyr in defense of Islam.

They just don't use the words murder and suicide.

Oh, and by the way, you can kill another Muslim and as long as his family accepts payment, you're off the hook. You do know that right? That's if you kill a man. I don't think you have to even offer to pay anything if you kill a Muslim woman, but I could be wrong on that part.

if you killed a man or a women by accident and only by accident
his family might accept payment
but if you killed a man or a women its a crime in islam and you get prosecuted
and if convicted you get excuted ...... like in any other country or relgion

so you can say the otherwise...

yeah there is no higher owner if you are defending your country .... like there
i dont see what is so wrong with that ?
is there higher owner there than to be a marine or a solider ?

if you killed a man or a women by accident and only by accident
his family might accept payment
but if you killed a man or a women its a crime in islam and you get prosecuted
and if convicted you get excuted ...... like in any other country or relgion

so you can say the otherwise...

yeah there is no higher owner if you are defending your country .... like there
i dont see what is so wrong with that ?
is there higher owner there than to be a marine or a solider ?

What country in the Middle East are you in?

You really need to watch the broken English bit. You can use words like "prosecuted" and a lot of English slang, but you can't copy and paste the word "honor" from a reply.

Me thinks we have a fake Muslim here.

What country in the Middle East are you in?

You really need to watch the broken English bit. You can use words like "prosecuted" and a lot of English slang, but you can't copy and paste the word "honor" from a reply.

Me thinks we have a fake Muslim here.

oh how come do i made a spellling mistake i i know the word honor
but i was writing so fast so what i typed owner instead of honor

i do know the word honor ......

instead of answering me you are commenting on my english....
thats so immature

oh how come do i made a spellling mistake i i know the word honor
but i was writing so fast so what i typed owner instead of honor

i do know the word honor ......

instead of answering me you are commenting on my english....
thats so immature

Well, I'm gonna get even more immature on you now.

Use the shift key. When you start a sentence, and when you refer to yourself in the first person as "I" it should always be capitalized.

What country in the Middle East are you posting from?

I suspect you're about 14 and are posting from East Jippipy, Michigan.

And you're about as Muslim as I am.

Well, I'm gonna get even more immature on you now.

Use the shift key. When you start a sentence, and when you refer to yourself in the first person as "I" it should always be capitalized.

What country in the Middle East are you posting from?

I suspect you're about 14 and are posting from East Jippipy, Michigan.

And you're about as Muslim as I am.

yeah i am from the middle east and i am 20 and you could ask the admin befor you start acting all james-bond or something

and you know what its not your business i can write what i feel like writing i mean its not an english exam or something ....
and i am still waiting an answer...

if your own persident do spelling mistakes and his english is bad why shouldnt i

yeah i am from the middle east and i am 20 and you could ask the admin befor you start acting all james-bond or something

and you know what its not your business i can write what i feel like writing i mean its not an english exam or something ....
and i am still waiting an answer...

if your own persident do spelling mistakes and his english is bad why shouldnt i

Why did you bother to edit that? Slip up, did you?

Listen, kid, you're right, it's none of my business beyond the fact that I happen to think you're full of shit. But there is no law against pretending to be something you're not on a message board. So I'll leave you alone.

I hate chat speak ne way so u can have all the fun u want.

Looking at the wonderful banter in the above posts I know Hitler and Churchill are still alive!!!:laugh:

I though the topic was about war in Iran !!!!

But let me not stop both of you!!! Please do carry on your...ummm..lively conversation.

Akshay

Looking at the wonderful banter in the above posts I know Hitler and Churchill are still alive!!!:laugh:

I though the topic was about war in Iran !!!!

But let me not stop both of you!!! Please do carry on your...ummm..lively conversation.

Akshay

hey akshay you live in dubia "which is islamic country" so why dont you tell him
how people treats you there ... ?

and i guess you are not a christen or a muslim

Yup I ain't Christian or Muslim!!!

People treat me very well in Dubai.. except my little brother and my Maths teacher:D

Dubai is cosmopolitan and very much urban. You have Egytians , Lebanese and the locals smoking sheesha on one side and Brits in the pubs on the other side. You have almost every freakin nationality here in Dubai.. and the wonderful thing is that we all live side by side.

Akshay

Forum List

Back