Iran just executes it’s famous wrestler

You stated there were one million more Jews in Israel than outside of Israel. Post #26
That is why I asked for a link, because I believe you are making stuff up. .. :cool:
I'm not making it up.
In fact, in this case you are correct.
Google, run by 2 self-hating Jews, is not returning any current population stats for Israel because Google doesn't recognize Israel's existence.

Sure you did just a scant few posts ago.
Quote the post or admit you are lying as usual. ... :cool:
You'd have to buy the Jewish Press.
Hardly a lie because if even 1 million more lived outside of Israel it wouldn't take away from the fact that Jews are moving to Israel in droves.
Mostly due to Trump.
I plan to retire in Israel.

Are you a member or supporter of the MB or H
I don’t mean to offend and I like your comments
Nope, I've just been around a lot of muslim people from various ME countries and know how they think about these issues.
Here in the America the news media manufactures the narrative they spoon feed the public. Which most of the time doesn't line up with reality. ... :cool:
You need to accept Israel !!
I want you to type it !!
I am getting “Bad vibes with you and Israel “

• "One day, I heard screams, shouting, and pleas for help in the police department.... I witnessed two officers who were dressed in unofficial uniform cursing and hitting Navid with batons and metal pipes with no mercy. They would tell him: 'the truth is whatever we say, will you write what we are saying or not?' Navid was... begging: 'please, stop, please don't hit me, I didn't do anything.' He covered his head with his arms. And one of the officers, whose name I later learned was Abbasi, hit Navid with such strength that Navid let out a gut-wrenching scream and fell unconscious". — Witness to the torture of Iran's wrestling champion, Navid Afkari, who was reportedly tortured into a false confession, then hanged.
  • Iran's leaders most likely wanted to make an example of the highly respected wrestler, to impose fear in society, and send a strong message to the people that anyone who dares to protest can face severe consequences.
  • Did they hear about the four teenagers who will have their fingers amputated as a punishment for stealing, also, according to them, after being tortured until they "confessed"?
  • The European Union, in empowering a regime that is torturing and executing protesters and political prisoners, is making itself complicit in these crimes against humanity. Instead, the EU needs immediately to join the US in putting pressure on the mullahs and holding them accountable.

The plight of British-Iranian woman Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, sentenced to five years in jail after being convicted of spying, has focused attention on Iranians with dual nationality or foreign permanent residency who are held in the Islamic Republic's prisons.
Iran does not recognise dual nationality, and there are no exact figures on the number of such detainees given the sensitive nature of the information. Beside Ms Zaghari-Ratcliffe, some of the most prominent are:

I've had many Muslim students over the years. They have all been exemplary people and solid Americans with little interest in or patience with the nonsense that seems to blanket parts of the ME, or Michigan.

Don't judge all by the error of a few, unless they're Democrats.
I grew up with all the Jews Back East .
Very arrogant and unpleasant
That is why I went as far west as I could go
Anymore west and it’s Pacific Ocean
A tad south of West for about 8500 miles; see you soon.

Greg

Israel is only 9,500 sq miles ??
1608624883829.png

I'm not making it up.
In fact, in this case you are correct.
Google, run by 2 self-hating Jews, is not returning any current population stats for Israel because Google doesn't recognize Israel's existence.
OK, I believe you. ... :cool:
[/QUOTE
The only folks I really hate are all in America!!
Leftist whites then black males

Arabs , Russians, Chinese, Koreans , Iran have never done a god damn thing to me ;and I will defend them, as the true enemy was always in America !!

Arabs , Russians, Chinese, Koreans , Iran have never done a god damn thing to me ;and I will defend them, as the true enemy was always in America !!
Russians murdered a large number of my extended family post-1945. They allowed their useful idiots free rein to dispose of their political enemies. be CLEAR though; that is NOT the Russian People; that was the Russian COMMUNISTS.

Greg

Forum List

Back