Iran Hits Two Oil Tankers, What Will/Should Trump Do?

Why would The Saudis or Israel attack Japan?
To get the USA involved in their own problems with Iran... which is a real threat to their countries...

the false flag theory is, making the USA think that it was Iran harming an ally, such as Japan, would draw the USA in to their battles with Iran, and help them.

It never fails, if a Republican is President, Satan himself could attack American Interests and dimocrap scum would side with him.

I know dims don't follow news that doesn't include their genitalia, but Iran has been spotted loading armed missiles (torpedoes) onto their light-attack boats.

And the US and Britain have been sending troops and equipment to the Region for over a Month.

And General McKenzie told ABC last week that he believed an Iranian attack was imminent.

the Lying Cocksucker had a chance to end Iran from within shortly after he took Office. Instead, he went on an apology tour, telling the word what people Americans are and left the rebelling Iranians to deal with Iran's murdering troops.

Thanks to the Lying Cocksucker, this beautiful woman will never have children, never have a family of her own.

23neda.screengrab.600.jpg

Because dimocraps are cowards. Always have been, always will be.

I hope Trump begins unrestricted warfare against Iran starting tomorrow

and I want YOU to be the first in the line of fire!

and your children......

There is no proof at this time. No investigation...no eyewitness reports. No affirmative or denial from Iran. Yet...IRAN!

Iran seems to be denying it.

‘Suspicious doesn’t begin to describe what happened’: Iran’s FM on tanker ‘attacks’ in Gulf of Oman ‘Suspicious doesn’t begin to describe what happened’: Iran’s FM on tanker ‘attacks’ in Gulf of Oman

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

we will figure out who did it and they will pay the price, wait and watch.
Please tell us why did he pull out of the multi ally with Iran agreement again?
--------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhh, yes.... WAR with whoever did it... hopefully Iran!!!

What if it was a false flag? Done by Israel? Done by Russia? Done by whomever.... to purposely draw us in to a war with Iran?
There is no proof at this time. No investigation...no eyewitness reports. No affirmative or denial from Iran. Yet...IRAN!

‘Suspicious doesn’t begin to describe what happened’: Iran’s FM on tanker ‘attacks’ in Gulf of Oman ‘Suspicious doesn’t begin to describe what happened’: Iran’s FM on tanker ‘attacks’ in Gulf of Oman

What if it was a false flag? Done by Israel? Done by Russia? Done by whomever.... to purposely draw us in to a war with Iran?

Trump pulled out of the Iran deal because it was a terrible deal for the USA.

We should just make an agreement with Canada that all of their oil crossing the entire USA in the Keystone pipe line etc, to our refineries in the Gulf of Mexico in Texas, should or must be, sold back to us, instead of them shipping it overseas.... sounds like a plan to me, to get us out of this middle eastern oil dependence...

And be done with the 20% or there about, that we get from the middle east.

I am so sick of these wars, and rumors of wars!
The oil companies are making money selling it abroad rather than using it domestically. That will never happen.

Where in the world do you get this crap? nothing you have posted is true.

It never fails, if a Republican is President, Satan himself could attack American Interests and dimocrap scum would side with him.

I know dims don't follow news that doesn't include their genitalia, but Iran has been spotted loading armed missiles (torpedoes) onto their light-attack boats.

And the US and Britain have been sending troops and equipment to the Region for over a Month.

And General McKenzie told ABC last week that he believed an Iranian attack was imminent.

the Lying Cocksucker had a chance to end Iran from within shortly after he took Office. Instead, he went on an apology tour, telling the word what people Americans are and left the rebelling Iranians to deal with Iran's murdering troops.

Thanks to the Lying Cocksucker, this beautiful woman will never have children, never have a family of her own.

23neda.screengrab.600.jpg

Because dimocraps are cowards. Always have been, always will be.

I hope Trump begins unrestricted warfare against Iran starting tomorrow

and I want YOU to be the first in the line of fire!

and your children......

the policies of the left wing democrats would put all of us at the front of the line, including YOU and your children. Wake up.

Trump doesn't want war

no one wants war except the radical muslims that want YOU and ME dead.

Yeah! Donny grifter has to check his intelligence sources in Russia, Israel and North Korea first.

since we have recordings of the Iranians removing an Iranian mine from one of the ships, there is no doubt who did it. Whatever response we do is not going to be reviewed in advance with anyone outside of the US military and it will happen with no warning and will be significant.

To get the USA involved in their own problems with Iran... which is a real threat to their countries...

the false flag theory is, making the USA think that it was Iran harming an ally, such as Japan, would draw the USA in to their battles with Iran, and help them.

just because clinton and obama fell for that crap doesn't mean that Trump will fall for it. But its not really a pertinent discussion since we have video of Iranians removing an Iranian mine from one of the ships.

But why was it a terrible deal for the USA? What makes the USA safer or better off by President Trump's, reckless pulling out of the deal? What makes Trump's "NO DEAL" better? Seriously???

just because clinton and obama fell for that crap doesn't mean that Trump will fall for it. But its not really a pertinent discussion since we have video of Iranians removing an Iranian mine from one of the ships.
But we'd do the same thing, to gather evidence on who really did it.... I am not saying Iran did not blow up the ships,

I am just playing devils advocate... looking at all angles....

If the Iranians wanted to find out who actually did this, they would remove the bomb and have their intelligence or an ally of theirs intelligence... figure out who created the bomb.

If the Iranians did not trust the USA, with determining who created the bomb that had not exploded, because they felt the USA would frame them with some false information, and they wanted to find out for themselves, this COULD BE their reason for removing it themselves?

Then again, as you suggest, they could have removed the bomb left to hide the evidence that it was one of their bombs...

All I am saying, is that the video of them removing the unexploded bomb, is not necessarily iron clad evidence, that they are the ones that put it there....

But why was it a terrible deal for the USA? What makes the USA safer or better off by President Trump's, reckless pulling out of the deal? What makes Trump's "NO DEAL" better? Seriously???

under Obama's deal the Iranians got billions of US money, including 1.5 billion in cash delivered in the middle of the night on pallets from an unmarked airplane. Congress did not authorize or appropriate that money, so where did Obozo get it? Do you know? Do you care?

Also under this terrible deal Iran was allowed to continue its nuclear development program as long as they said that it was for "peaceful" purposes, only an idiot would trust them on that.

The money that Obama gave them has been and is being used to fund terrorist operations around the world.

Do you seriously think that was good for america? or is your head so far up obama's ass that you cannot see reality?

But we'd do the same thing, to gather evidence on who really did it.... I am not saying Iran did not blow up the ships,

I am just playing devils advocate... looking at all angles....

If the Iranians wanted to find out who actually did this, they would remove the bomb and have their intelligence or an ally of theirs intelligence... figure out who created the bomb.

If the Iranians did not trust the USA, with determining who created the bomb that had not exploded, because they felt the USA would frame them with some false information, and they wanted to find out for themselves, this COULD BE their reason for removing it themselves?

Then again, as you suggest, they could have removed the bomb left to hide the evidence that it was one of their bombs...

All I am saying, is that the video of them removing the unexploded bomb, is not necessarily iron clad evidence, that they are the ones that put it there....

yeah, its possible that the Saudis stole an Iranian mine, deactivated it and then put it in the damaged tanker, possible but highly unlikely.

I do not understand why you on the left always take the side of muslim terrorists rather than you own country whenever something like this happens.

We should just make an agreement with Canada that all of their oil crossing the entire USA in the Keystone pipe line etc, to our refineries in the Gulf of Mexico in Texas, should or must be, sold back to us, instead of them shipping it overseas.... sounds like a plan to me, to get us out of this middle eastern oil dependence...

The oil companies are making money selling it abroad rather than using it domestically. That will never happen.

Take a look at the link here. The tables didn't copy.

The top five destination countries of U.S. petroleum exports, export volume, and share of total petroleum exports in 2018 were

Mexico—1.21 MMb/d—16%
Canada—0.96 MMb/d—13%
Japan—0.45 MMb/d—6%
Brazil—0.40 MMb/d—5%
South Korea—0.38 MMb/d—5%

How much petroleum does the United States import and export? - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

It is true no one said the oil companies did this because it makes them money--I can't think of why else they would do it though.

What did I get wrong?

Take a look at the link here. The tables didn't copy.

The top five destination countries of U.S. petroleum exports, export volume, and share of total petroleum exports in 2018 were

Mexico—1.21 MMb/d—16%
Canada—0.96 MMb/d—13%
Japan—0.45 MMb/d—6%
Brazil—0.40 MMb/d—5%
South Korea—0.38 MMb/d—5%

How much petroleum does the United States import and export? - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

It is true no one said the oil companies did this because it makes them money--I can't think of why else they would do it though.

What did I get wrong?

you implied that there was something wrong with the oil companies selling their excess production to foreign countries, maybe I misunderstood.

The USA under Trump has become energy independent and that is great for US industry, US citizens, and US security. Why is it a bad thing for us to be a net energy exporter for the first time ever?

you implied that there was something wrong with the oil companies selling their excess production to foreign countries, maybe I misunderstood.
Are we not buying oil from Saudi Arabia? If American companies have excess, and this is what is being sold to overseas clients/nations, why are we still buying oil from Saudi Arabia or anywhere in the hot bed of the middle east?

Because the Lying Cocksucker's deal virtually GUARANTEED Iran a NUKE and a Delivery System (missiles) in ten years.

Everybody else knows this, why don't you??

Try reading something other than the DISGUSTING FILTH once in a while.

Are we not buying oil from Saudi Arabia? If American companies have excess, and this is what is being sold to overseas clients/nations, why are we still buying oil from Saudi Arabia or anywhere in the hot bed of the middle east?

the oil market is very complex and oil loses its national origin identity very quickly. If you have proof that we are buying saudi oil and its being shipped to the US, please post it.

Forum List

Back