Iran Helped Plot Attack on Israel Over Several Weeks

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Color me 'shocked'.

This will likely now cause Israel to respond with strikes on Iran.

DUBAI—Iranian security officials helped plan Hamas’s Saturday surprise attack on Israel and gave the green light for the assault at a meeting in Beirut last Monday, according to senior members of Hamas and Hezbollah, another Iran-backed militant group.

Officers of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps had worked with Hamas since August to devise the air, land and sea incursions—the most significant breach of Israel’s borders since the 1973 Yom Kippur War—those people

democrat friend and Biden Obama ally Iran ! the last admin was killing Iranian terrorists and generals .... the Biden admin doesnt enforce sanctions and gives them billions in cash ... Biden war on fossil fuel has contributed to spiking oil prices further enriching Iran .

Color me 'shocked'.

This will likely now cause Israel to respond with strikes on Iran.

Interesting that an Israeli who is either a former or current intel leader said that these missiles were manufactured by Hamas. He said some of them are crude and unsophisticated but they have the manufacturing capabilities. TBH the loudest calls of this being Iran seem to be coming from the U.S thus far.

“An attack of such scope could only have happened after months of planning and would not have happened without coordination with Iran,” said Lina Khatib, director of the SOAS Middle East Institute at the University of London. “Hamas, like Hezbollah in Lebanon, does not single-handedly make decisions to engage in war without prior explicit agreement from Iran.”

The Palestinian and Lebanese militias’ ability to coordinate with Iran will be tested in the coming days as Israel’s response comes into focus.

Egypt, which is trying to mediate in the conflict, has warned Israeli officials that a ground invasion into Gaza would trigger a military response from Hezbollah, opening up a second battlefront, people familiar with the matter said. Israel and Hezbollah exchanged fire briefly on Sunday.

Hamas has called on Palestinians in the West Bank and Palestinian citizens of Israel to take up arms and join the fight. There have been limited clashes in the West Bank, but no reports of clashes between Arabs and Jews inside Israel, as happened in May 2021 when Israel and Gaza last engaged in extended combat.

The Iranian official said that if Iran were attacked, it would respond with missile strikes on Israel from Lebanon, Yemen and Iran, and send Iranian fighters into Israel from Syria to attack cities in the north and east of Israel. . . "

YOu people are all retarded.

1696815793430.png

IMO he did it on purpose.....under the orders of Barack Ovomit.

Ovomit loves Iran!
I don’t think he did it on purpose knowing it would help finance this invasion. I don’t think there can be any question that it was done on purpose in hopes he could use it during the election as but I brought hostages home

I don’t think he did it on purpose knowing it would help finance this invasion. I don’t think there can be any question that it was done on purpose in hopes he could use it during the election as but I brought hostages home

He did it on purpose.

“An attack of such scope could only have happened after months of planning and would not have happened without coordination with Iran,” said Lina Khatib, director of the SOAS Middle East Institute at the University of London. “Hamas, like Hezbollah in Lebanon, does not single-handedly make decisions to engage in war without prior explicit agreement from Iran.”

The Palestinian and Lebanese militias’ ability to coordinate with Iran will be tested in the coming days as Israel’s response comes into focus.

Egypt, which is trying to mediate in the conflict, has warned Israeli officials that a ground invasion into Gaza would trigger a military response from Hezbollah, opening up a second battlefront, people familiar with the matter said. Israel and Hezbollah exchanged fire briefly on Sunday.

Hamas has called on Palestinians in the West Bank and Palestinian citizens of Israel to take up arms and join the fight. There have been limited clashes in the West Bank, but no reports of clashes between Arabs and Jews inside Israel, as happened in May 2021 when Israel and Gaza last engaged in extended combat.

The Iranian official said that if Iran were attacked, it would respond with missile strikes on Israel from Lebanon, Yemen and Iran, and send Iranian fighters into Israel from Syria to attack cities in the north and east of Israel. . . "
Ths is why Iran can be suspected but going too far with allegations is dangerous especially with Hezbollah to the North posing a potential risk as well. Israel must wipe out Hamas, any expansion of this war would be very risky. The M.E must find a long term.solution, Israel can't continue to live with rockets fired every day, week, month. It is untenable. Start with Hamas first and the world has to lean on these nations to find lasting peace.

Last edited:
IMO he did it on purpose.....under the orders of Barack Ovomit.

Ovomit loves Iran!
IMO? I don't think personalities or religious preferences had anything to do with it.
He did it on purpose.
This is more possible. The global technocrats, although they might not give a shit about regional conflicts, or the desires of the little people, sure do act strange.

Why do we have this ambivalent relationship with Turkey and Qatar, Hamas to biggest supporters after Iran? If this is not on purpose? Even the Trump administration had/has close ties with these nations. The leader of Hamas has been in Qatar like, forever, and Qatar has been the money source, while Iran has been logistics and weapons. .. why?

Bringing chaos home to America and Israel?

1696818603589.png

Why does Qatar support Hamas?​

The rationale behind the tiny Gulf nation’s former friendliness to Israel may explain its current ties to Islamists as well​

Turkey Remains the Main Supporter of Hamas Hostility​

by Ioannis E. Kotoulas
Special to IPT News
May 17, 2021

The US is allies with Turkey and Qatar, the leader of Hamas currently lives in Qatar, but, other than Iran, the principle backers of Hamas, are Turkey and Qatar. Some came from Syria and Sudan, but they have their own problems now.

The NWO/Great Reset propaganda? Doesn't make a lick of sense to me. If you want problems to end, you don't make allies with the folks who are funding your problems. Just like Bush and Obama made terror groups, this is a well worn path.

It isn't personal, it has to do with the agenda of global oligarchs. . . . "you will own nothing and be happy." And quite frankly? They don't care if you are Christian, Muslim or Jew, Gay, Straight, black or white, male, female, democrat or republican, to be frank. . . .

Forum List

Back