Iran Has Seized 2 UK Oil Tankers

the UK had a legal reason to do so, and the backing of the rest of the EU.

Who's backing Iran on this one?
Nonsense!

Well done, Iran! Show those shitheads that they are not above international law.

Fuck off you terror apologist twat-waddle.
Fucking European paper tigers only dare to hit those on the US black list. No own initiative. Fuck them.
By the way, Iran plays a major role in fighting terrorism.

Wow, what a load of unbelievable bullshit.

I hope you are getting paid for shilling like this.
Not having to fear Islamist bomb attacks in my country is pay enough.

And what country might that be?

Because I live in 'fortress Europe".

Nonsense!

Well done, Iran! Show those shitheads that they are not above international law.
So the EU is violating international law?
The EU pretends to be international law. They have no right to ban Iranian-Syrian trade. And Iran says the tanker was not heading to Syria. The fuel crisis in Syria is going on, it is the citizens who feel the shortages.

Wow, talk about covering all bases, Syria is short fuel, but the tanker wasn't going there, but if it was it was for humanitarian purposes, and the BRITISH DID IT FIIIRRRST!

The EU have every right to do so, and Iran has every right to try and violate it. However they must suffer the consequences as their "excuse" is 100% bullshit, and its proven by them using the Revlolutionary Guards, and not their regular navy, so they have a built in excuse.

Also, FOAD you terror butt fucking horses' ass.
According to Iran, the Stena Impero traveled on the wrong side of the Strait (international agreement), turned off its position signals, rammed an Iranian fisher boat and then ignored their emergency call.

And of course you believe them you cheap, terror loving dime store hack.

The EU pretends to be international law. They have no right to ban Iranian-Syrian trade. And Iran says the tanker was not heading to Syria. The fuel crisis in Syria is going on, it is the citizens who feel the shortages.

Wow, talk about covering all bases, Syria is short fuel, but the tanker wasn't going there, but if it was it was for humanitarian purposes, and the BRITISH DID IT FIIIRRRST!

The EU have every right to do so, and Iran has every right to try and violate it. However they must suffer the consequences as their "excuse" is 100% bullshit, and its proven by them using the Revlolutionary Guards, and not their regular navy, so they have a built in excuse.

Also, FOAD you terror butt fucking horses' ass.
According to Iran, the Stena Impero traveled on the wrong side of the Strait (international agreement), turned off its position signals, rammed an Iranian fisher boat and then ignored their emergency call.

You believe everything the Iranians say, and not the Euros?
I have no evidence for any claims made on either side. But after all, it was the Brits who stole an oil tanker.

I'm done with your nonsense.

He's a terrorist dictator loving moron.

Exactly. Good thing we have a president with balls who is not afraid of war.

Yep, "balls". In, out, six months tops, and it'll cost a pittance - actually, Saudi Arabia and Mexico will pay, and Trump will make a profit!

All the world's stupid, unite! It's been such fun the last time it's been tried!

So Iran should be allowed to get away with a blatant violation of international law?
UK regime must release the Iranian tanker, hypocrites.

Nope.
Then deal with the consequences. The Strait of Hormuz could become a dangerous place for the "international law is mine gangsters".

The consequences is the Iranian navy being turned into reefs.

Nonsense!

Fucking European paper tigers only dare to hit those on the US black list. No own initiative. Fuck them.

So it's cowardice that drives you. figures.

Nonsense!

And what country might that be?

Because I live in 'fortress Europe".
Forgot already?

Yep, "balls". In, out, six months tops, and it'll cost a pittance - actually, Saudi Arabia and Mexico will pay, and Trump will make a profit!

All the world's stupid, unite! It's been such fun the last time it's been tried!

So Iran should be allowed to get away with a blatant violation of international law?

So, now, all of a sudden, you are concerned with violations of international law? Like, as the U.S. blatantly does by violating the provisions of the JCPOA?

When I said, "All the world's stupid, unite!", did you think it should be taken at face value?

So, now, all of a sudden, you are concerned with violations of international law? Like, as the U.S. blatantly does by violating the provisions of the JCPOA?

When I said, "All the world's stupid, unite!", did you think it should be taken at face value?

Another relentless America hater.

I'm not so concerned about violations of "international law", I'm more concerned about regimes like Iran, the Senior Member of the Axis of Evil, trying to disrupt international trade.

If someone does that, whether they are in the Persian Gulf or the Shores of Tripoli, it isn't going to be tolerated.

The crazy thing here is that if the Iranian Mullahs were to wake up and smell the coffee and start playing ball with the Trumpster, the Left would turn on Iran in a flash.

Instead of kissing up to the ayatollah, they'd be calling for his head on a platter if Khamenei showed up for a meeting with President Trump in a business suit and renounced Islamonazism and start working on a deal to develop Iran with new resorts and hotels.

Really, the only motivating factor for our leftard friends is their hatred of Donald J. Trump.

It is as if you just want them to make nukes.
The deal does not only include good will but massive monitoring of Iranian facilities.
And there is a new Iranian proposal to send US inspectors for the lifting of sanctions in return.

Liar. They wouldn't allow inspection of any military bases where the enrichment has never stopped. They also weren't required to end their missile projects which they were doing while waiting for the agreement to end and they could build an atomic warhead to strike Israel....it would only take one to destroy the Jewish state if it hit Tel Aviv.

There is also no "new" proposal...they won't speak to us. This will end in the destruction of Iran when their own people could have overthrown the pervert mullahs in 2009 while our muslime fairy president did nothing to help them...this is all on Obama and his puppet moron, John F. Kerry/Heinz.

I'm not so concerned about violations of "international law", I'm more concerned about regimes like Iran, the Senior Member of the Axis of Evil, trying to disrupt international trade.

If someone does that, whether they are in the Persian Gulf or the Shores of Tripoli, it isn't going to be tolerated.
Iran is greed-driven and blames Allah for what they themselves are doing. Their murder-inspired retributive acts to both internal and extraneous shows their jihad for what it is--cover for greed for other people's possessions and ruination. Why aren't they satisfied with being one of the richest oil sources in the world? Answer: what they have is never enough, which inspires greed-driven acts of war.

Iran is greed-driven and blames Allah for what they themselves are doing. Their murder-inspired retributive acts to both internal and extraneous shows their jihad for what it is--cover for greed for other people's possessions and ruination. Why aren't they satisfied with being one of the richest oil sources in the world? Answer: what they have is never enough, which inspires greed-driven acts of war.

They finance Hezbollah.

Liar. They wouldn't allow inspection of any military bases where the enrichment has never stopped. They also weren't required to end their missile projects which they were doing while waiting for the agreement to end and they could build an atomic warhead to strike Israel....it would only take one to destroy the Jewish state if it hit Tel Aviv.
Every Iranian has an Uranium enrichment device under his bed.

There is also no "new" proposal...they won't speak to us. This will end in the destruction of Iran when their own people could have overthrown the pervert mullahs in 2009 while our muslime fairy president did nothing to help them...this is all on Obama and his puppet moron, John F. Kerry/Heinz.
That your "great" propaganda outlets refuse to report, doesn´t mean it isn´t true.
Hoffnungsschimmer am Persischen Golf? Iran bietet USA Kompromiss im Atomstreit an

Every Iranian has an Uranium enrichment device under his bed.

That your "great" propaganda outlets refuse to report, doesn´t mean it isn´t true.
Hoffnungsschimmer am Persischen Golf? Iran bietet USA Kompromiss im Atomstreit an

STFU.

It is as if you just want them to make nukes.
The deal does not only include good will but massive monitoring of Iranian facilities.
And there is a new Iranian proposal to send US inspectors for the lifting of sanctions in return.

Do you think it's all a ruse? The endgame being a strike on Israel?

I remember Saddam launching his scuds on Tel Aviv during Gulf War one(I think it was).

I remember Saddam launching his scuds on Tel Aviv during Gulf War one(I think it was).

Yes I do. And some of those scuds had chemical warheads....something that was never reported. Also never reported was the Patriot missiles missed most of the scuds.

Yes I do. And some of those scuds had chemical warheads....something that was never reported. Also never reported was the Patriot missiles missed most of the scuds.

And there's the enclave of Hezbollah, embedded in the south of Lebanon, right on the border with Israel.

The IDF has always handled Hezbollah although the two forces pretty much fought to a draw in their last dance. Should they try to invade Israel, they'll get nuked.....low-yield, tactical nukes that can be fired from artillery. We have to remember Israel is a tiny country....270 miles long and 85 miles wide at the longest and widest points. Only 9.3 miles wide at its narrowest point from. If the Iranians dropped an egg on Tel Aviv ,the chaos would be devastating and Hezbollah and Hamas would attack immediately as would the Syrians and probably the Egyptians. It would be a Six Hour war and Israel would cease to exist. We can never allow that to happen....they are our child and we must keep them alive and well.

Forum List

Back