Iran Executes Two Men For Being Homosexual

At the very least, the Administration should publicly condemn the Iranian government's policy of executing gay people and take two steps: (1) Ask (not force) Americans not to visit Iran and when the United Nations Council on Human Rights has a meeting, the American representative should decline to attend so long as the chair is held by Iran.

But let's not forget that it was not that long ago that gay relations were also illegal in the States. Although no gays were executed, many were fired from their jobs. In fact, the New York police department used to urge landlords to evict gay tenants. And we all know about the two-year prison sentence for the writer Oscar Wilde in England, even though it seems that he and his friend were guilty only of mutually touching each other.
The US also use to accept slavery. It doesn’t TODAY. SO, what does your second paragraph have to do with Iran violating human rights and being the chair of the Human Rights Council at the fucking UN?

Everyone has a God. Whether it’s from a religion we consider mainstream or it’s Self or it’s government.
Everyone has a God. Only question is it capital G or small case g.
No, sorry. Totally false. I know it is hard for religious people to grasp, having been indoctrinated since childhood, but many people have no religion or gods of any kind.

Why should he, he believes in civil rights, you know freedom.

Kinda sounds like you would have that done here in the US.
Did you intentionally read your own position into it or are you simply a fully indoctrinated asshole?

Lemme try to keep it to words of no more than two (2)(II) or maybe three (3)(III) syllables:

I would not do any thing to queers (only used that because proper word is more than two syllables and I know you would never figure it out).

I would do what I could on their behalf but your paleskin sleepy hero? As ever - will do nothing.

Why the name calling?
Do you not have the ability to engage in a civilized debate? .... :cool-45:
^ Asked the very uncivilized bigot.

When you find it possible to “debate” your proposal for the denial of equal rights and simple fairness and decency to gay people without resorting to nothing but your personal biased view against them, we can try.

But as things stand, you are in NO position to lecture anyone on civility.

Forum List

Back