Iran Deal Illegal - Violates Existing Federal Law

So this has been bandied about since last March? I doubt there is anything there or it would be headlines, not a mention. You can't move goalposts at the last minute no matter how hard one wants to win the game.

There aren't any goal posts being moved. It's just an illegal deal. But hey, when did that ever stop O.

Well what do you bet the deal goes through anyway?

Two second search, damn you're lazy

Irony. The lazy one is the OP writer who did not support his claim or even bother to explain what the blazes he was talking about.

Argument from Ignorance.

I'd never ask for evidence without conducting my own search for anything. But I'm not a government whore who expects life to be handed to me. Glad you don't have that problem

When you post a thread there is no excuse for not supplying an appropriate link to source your claim. Real laziness is expecting people to do your work and doing your research for you.

So this has been bandied about since last March? I doubt there is anything there or it would be headlines, not a mention. You can't move goalposts at the last minute no matter how hard one wants to win the game.

There aren't any goal posts being moved. It's just an illegal deal. But hey, when did that ever stop O.

Well what do you bet the deal goes through anyway?

I'm betting that that congress will shit on the constitution again and give O what he wants.

Boehner and McConnell are Obama's little bitches. Do you really believe anything will come of this? I don't.

I don't either.

Irony. The lazy one is the OP writer who did not support his claim or even bother to explain what the blazes he was talking about.

Argument from Ignorance.

I'd never ask for evidence without conducting my own search for anything. But I'm not a government whore who expects life to be handed to me. Glad you don't have that problem

When you post a thread there is no excuse for not supplying an appropriate link to source your claim. Real laziness is expecting people to do your work and doing your research for you.

Well, we are consistent. I do for myself and only ask for help when I actually need it. You ask for help up front even for things you can do yourself. I live what I'm saying. I constantly have two tabs open when I post and I search all the time. I have intellectual curiousity. That's why I know a lot more than you do. It's interesting that liberalism isn't just a political view, it's a way of life

Obama is going to order Congress to change the law so that the Iran deal is allowed.

About half the democrats and every Republican except the Tea party will approve.

OBAMA WINS AGAIN!!

Obama is going to order Congress to change the law so that the Iran deal is allowed.

About half the democrats and every Republican except the Tea party will approve.

OBAMA WINS AGAIN!!

The president doesn't order congress you idiot:slap:..whats wrong with you stupid libs?:slap:

Boehner and McConnell are Obama's little bitches. Do you really believe anything will come of this? I don't.

I don't either.

Corrupt traitors. Enough said.

Argument from Ignorance.

I'd never ask for evidence without conducting my own search for anything.

God, you are so full of shit!

:rofl::rofl:

Wrong, Holmes. I always have two tabs up when I post on USMB. One for the discussion and one for searching. I have intellectual curiosity when someone says something interesting. You just parrot politicians. If you had intellectual curiosity, you'd stop being a liberal as the facts would constantly prove you wrong. Turning your brain off is a great way to avoid that dilemma

Argument from Ignorance.

Wrong, Holmes. I always have two tabs up when I post on USMB. One for the discussion and one for searching. I have intellectual curiosity when someone says something interesting. You just parrot politicians. If you had intellectual curiosity, you'd stop being a liberal as the facts would constantly prove you wrong. Turning your brain off is a great way to avoid that dilemma

Spare me!

:lol:

Argument from Ignorance.

Spare me!

:lol:

Just can't fathom personal accountability, can you?

Forum List

Back