Iran Deal Illegal - Violates Existing Federal Law

That is not an approved far left site for "facts"..

So it will be denied..

I can find others...

Can you find it on a far left approved blog site like Huffington Post? or the Washing Post? or the New York Times? or the LA Times? or CBS? or ABC? or NBC? or MSNBC? etc?

The most likely would be the WaPo... they aren't quite as bad as those listed. They have a cool way of blowing up Democrats with bombshells. But this story only broke a few hours ago. We'll let it ride and see who reports it.

Puhleeze, it has been talked about since last March. This is going nowhere like all other Republican hopes and dreams.

Where's the link, smart alec?

I'll look for it tomorrow I'm getting ready to signoff.

Sounds like fox looking for more bullshit claims as usual. If it is a real problem,it shouldn't be any problem for all those new right wing congressional critters to make it right. What's that you say? They are dickless and can't do anything? I guess that is disappointing for you.

I can find others...

Can you find it on a far left approved blog site like Huffington Post? or the Washing Post? or the New York Times? or the LA Times? or CBS? or ABC? or NBC? or MSNBC? etc?

The most likely would be the WaPo... they aren't quite as bad as those listed. They have a cool way of blowing up Democrats with bombshells. But this story only broke a few hours ago. We'll let it ride and see who reports it.

Puhleeze, it has been talked about since last March. This is going nowhere like all other Republican hopes and dreams.

Nice cop out.

It won't stop Obama's 'deal', as he has never met a law he isn't willing to break....like Hillary.

Sounds like fox looking for more bullshit claims as usual. If it is a real problem,it shouldn't be any problem for all those new right wing congressional critters to make it right. What's that you say? They are dickless and can't do anything? I guess that is disappointing for you.

Says the far left drone that only believes the far left blog sites..

And as I predicted the far left would reject it..

I can find others...

EXCLUSIVE: U.S. officials conclude Iran deal violates federal law

EXCLUSIVE: U.S. officials conclude Iran deal violates federal law

That's not so cut and dry, Implementation of the agreement where Iran removes centrifuges, will take more than a year and even more time to remove stockpiles. Then the IAEA needs to certify that everything has been complied with before any interaction with Iran can begin.The Debrief: What's next for the Iranian sanctions

Review of provisions within Obama's Iran 'deal' are actually ILLEGAL, violating existing US Federal Law!

Sorry, Obama...NO DEAL!

Let me tell you what's going to happen...nothing. This lawless punk in the White House has been ignoring the law for years and nobody in congress has the stones to stand up to him.

Two second search, damn you're lazy

Hardly, what's lazy is posting an opinion then expecting everyone to do their own leg work verifying the facts.

Why? He was specific, it was a two second search and you'd have gotten it, you should only ask when someone makes a claim that isn't trivial to find on your own
There are specific rules you follow when posting and you already know all the rules. So why excuse someone for not taking an extra two seconds to do the job properly and blame someone else?

If there's money involved, you can bet both Parties will sell Americans out. They'll just change the existing laws. The Two-Party System is a sham. They all play on the same team.

So this has been bandied about since last March? I doubt there is anything there or it would be headlines, not a mention. You can't move goalposts at the last minute no matter how hard one wants to win the game.

There aren't any goal posts being moved. It's just an illegal deal. But hey, when did that ever stop O.

Boehner and McConnell are Obama's little bitches. Do you really believe anything will come of this? I don't.

Forum List

Back