IQ Question Thread

Said1 said:
See, has to steal my material! Lame. :D

Ok, do all the letters is the words "spoon feed" appear in reverse alphabetical order in the alphabet? Or, if Comrade fell in the forest, would he make a sound? Hardy, har, har! :D

Sometimes I forget to clip my blond kittens' nails, and when I try to cozy up to them they somehow get weirdly bloodthirsty, and I go away with a bloody scratch and let them be.

That's when I start thinking about having them declawed. :teeth:

Comrade said:
Sometimes I forget to clip my blond kittens' nails, and when I try to cozy up to them they somehow get weirdly bloodthirsty, and I go away with a bloody scratch and let them be.

Meow!

Comrade said:

I thought your cat was grey? And that answer is incorrect, btw. :D

Kitten, here's one of your brothers:

d292.jpg

That's from my personal page, btw, which I hesitate to link to given it's only bound to get me mocked on this thread! :afro:

Here's an absolutely adorable picture of the two brothers, Tigger and PuffPuff...

//I think I'm ruining this IQ thread, oh well, it's mine to ruin!

Attachments

• $Tigger&PuffPuff.jpg
    $Tigger&PuffPuff.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 62
Comrade said:
Here's an absolutely adorable picture of the two brothers, Tigger and PuffPuff...

//I think I'm ruining this IQ thread, oh well, it's mine to ruin!

Puffpuff? :laugh:
Ok, sorry, had one called rainbow. Can't argue with a three yr old.

My cat and the cat next door have stand offs where they stare at each other on the fense for hours. They'll sit there all afternoon, too funny.

Yep, he was originally CreamPuff before my little niece called him PuffPuff, and because it was so cute to hear her call him that, I guess it just stuck.

For all the hell I know, they don't care what their names are, being cats.

Sorry to just now notice this thread!

Anyway, the answer is that it's impossible to walk through each door once and still end up on the outside of the house.

And here I thought maybe it was a trick question. I guess we were overanalyzing the problem, given we're all very bright here on this board.

So who wants the next question... I liked your, btw, Jeff.

gop_jeff said:

Anyway, the answer is that it's impossible to walk through each door once and still end up on the outside of the house.

I feel that way every night!

gop_jeff said:

Sure it's possible. You just walk through all six doors of the donut shaped house, wind up in the garden, and then leave through the hole.

Donuts have holes, doncha know? :cof:

I made this one up for you all:

A man walks up to a bar. He is only allowed to address the person behind the bar in turn, and cannot order drinks. He tries to light a cigarette and is immediately arrested.

Where is he?

Comrade said:
I made this one up for you all:

A man walks up to a bar. He is only allowed to address the person behind the bar in turn, and cannot order drinks. He tries to light a cigarette and is immediately arrested.

Where is he?

In court.

Comrade said:
:rotflmao: That was quick! Good job Kathianne.
Thank you, Comrade. Knew some day, someone would post one within my ability.

Umm, my IQ prevents me from asking questions, so I pass to whomever.

Said1 said:
See, has to steal my material! Lame. :D

Ok, do all the letters is the words "spoon feed" appear in reverse alphabetical order in the alphabet? Or, if Comrade fell in the forest, would he make a sound? Hardy, har, har! :D

I don't think Comrade would, he's been working out. Maybe a slight 'thud.' :laugh:

Forum List

Back