Investment in Birth Control -- CNN Comes Down on Hobby Lobby

Shitstain...Hobby Lobby supported 16 of 20 drugs under Obamacare, they opposed the abortion drugs.

The haven't divested by now? This came out months ago.

They're not worried. The right puts on a show about caring about abortion but all they really care about is controlling women. And they support this cut in the pay of the poorest women BECAUSE it also harms children.

The right is against people having sex and they see this as punishment for that.

They're not worried. The right puts on a show about caring about abortion but all they really care about is controlling women. And they support this cut in the pay of the poorest women BECAUSE it also harms children.

The right is against people having sex and they see this as punishment for that.
It wouldn't hurt you to tone down the drama a bit either. Feeling a little Ben Carson today??

:cuckoo:

Well yeah, if you're going to be against contraceptives but yet invest in products that support it, what type of message does that send out.

CNN Rips Hobby Lobby For Investing In Birth Control: 'Hypocrisy At Its Finest' | Crooks and Liars

Nobody, including Hobby Lobby is against birth control you fucking simple minded idiot. That is why they are willing to pay for 16 out of the 20 birth control options on the table.

What I am fully for though is the sterilization of liberals. I think the first thing all of you should do is head on down to your local Planned Parenthood and get your nuts and tubes cut. It's the ultimate contraceptive and would help the rest of the country out.

Seriously, if you are too fucking stupid to follow what the court actually did and what the case was about please don't breed. The last thing we need is more people like you producing off spring and filling up the ranks of the stupid.

Either put in some effort to understand the concept of a court ruling including the case's merits and arguments or shut the fuck up.

You obviously can't comprehend the case in any way and therefore are deemed too fucking stupid to be able to comment on it. If however when your mother became pregnant I would have stepped in and covered her abortion pill if her employer didn't just to keep you off of this planet.

Liberals love abortion. And they are the ones that should be.

Since when is Hobby Lobby against birth control?

Furthermore, what part of the Constitution says you're entitled to force other people to pay for your stuff?

Why can't you people ever tell the truth about anything?

You're in an especially vile mood tonight, maybe you need to go have some sex. Then come back and we'll talk.

I stay out of your bedroom but you stay the hell out of my wallet. That's fair and square. Do whatever you want that's legal. Knock yourself out. But don't expect me to pay for any unintended consequences of your good times.

It's really that simple.

Well yeah, if you're going to be against contraceptives but yet invest in products that support it, what type of message does that send out.

CNN Rips Hobby Lobby For Investing In Birth Control: 'Hypocrisy At Its Finest' | Crooks and Liars

Are liberals incapable of reading facts? HL does offer birth control in the health plan. They object to abortions. If women are able to think ahead, they'll have birth control and not need abortions.

Also, if the women are working, they can easily afford the morning after pills if they forgot about birth control in the first place.

There is no problem. Unless you are a fucking idiot.

HL offers birth control so smart women can prevent unwanted pregnancies. Just how far are others expected to go to save people from their own choices?

Liberals would have abortion clinics on every street corner and all of them fully funded by tax payers if they had their way. Obamacare places more importance on abortions than on cancer treatment or other medical procedures, especially for the elderly.

I stay out of your bedroom but you stay the hell out of my wallet. That's fair and square. Do whatever you want that's legal. Knock yourself out. But don't expect me to pay for any unintended consequences of your good times.

It's really that simple.

Apparently your rights end where her tingles begin...

Since when is Hobby Lobby against birth control?

Furthermore, what part of the Constitution says you're entitled to force other people to pay for your stuff?

Why can't you people ever tell the truth about anything?

Since when has CNN taken time away from their Malaysian airliner coverage, killer whale documentaries and Bourdain repeats to take a position on anything?

Forum List

Back