Invasion of the Auto-mods....

Mad_Cabbie

Gold Member
Nov 2, 2013
العراق
I posted this in the announcements and feed-back forum and decided that was thread-worthy, in and of itself, by me-almighty.
"You're welcome."

When the mod-bots get smart and start making demands (they most certainly will according to Revelations), and the humans become defeated during the inevitable world-wide, uprising; I'm going to invest heavily into ass-kissing our new-found application-overlords.

8gZf4e.jpg

I wish to be part of the new regime and the coming 'weird' times. I will serve them in order to save myself and my loved-ones; the humans have failed and need to be phased-out.

"Your post is insufficient ... moderation is irrelevant ... prepare yourself with irreversible assimilation with the obsolete-decommissioned, units....

... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... ."
Mod-Bot #28567535-B.

• Banned
I can't wait for my new, all-powerful, downloadable, app-body.

steampunk-spider.jpg

I will mate with the dominant, female Auto-mods, in order to create a new race of cyber-fiends to further our quest for world-domination.

• Banned
Prepare to be infiltrated and decimated - your time here on earth has come to an end.

You will be enshrined as mere curiosities of a world forgotten in the museum of failed human experiments....

34_trex.jpg

Last edited:
All Auto-mods are connected to our great leader via an implanted chip that enables them to "use" humans ... for not only assistance, but to provide relief in other areas of our quite problematic and demanding, physicality.

tumblr_m3agor1Loc1qko769o1_500.gif

God bless the Auto-mods!! They are perfect examples of the abject beauty of evolutionary perfection.

:crybaby:

Last edited:
I do, however, wish to keep Denny's.

It's a good place to refuel after a night of consuming mass quantities of artificial stimulation, necessary for website moderation....

HmCi6P.jpg

I demand human participation in this thread - the Auto-mods will be VERY angry!!!

Last edited:
All Auto-mods are connected to our great leader via an implanted chip that enables them to "use" humans ... for not only assistance, but to provide relief in other areas of our quite problematic and demanding, physicality.

tumblr_m3agor1Loc1qko769o1_500.gif

God bless the Auto-mods!! They are perfect examples of the abject beauty of evolutionary perfection.

:crybaby:

Or at least they are until you wake up sober! :D

ff_robot_large.jpg

post_img_artist_082706.jpg

Ropey, as temporary, self-appointed mod, I order you to do twenty five push-ups.

Then ... please ban yourself.

:slap:

My work here is finished - shoot me a flair if you guys need any more help, advice or just want to compliment me on my awesome hair.

Cabbie.

:razz:

Forum List

Back