Introducing Pippa Bacca Syndrome

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I have been looking for some kind of verbal handle for idiot libtards that do suicidal things to prove how well meaning they are and get lauded as a hero by other libs.

This mentality explains much about why the libtards want to go to completely open borders in spite of all the terrorists that plan to ride that wave on into our country and then do us harm.

This Pippa Bacca gal thought that hitch hiking from Italy through the Balkans (which she did safely) then through Islamic Turkey then to Syria and on to demonstrate to the world how peaceful Muslims are.

She was raped and killed shortly after entering Turkey, north of Istanbul.

This is the levcel of stupidity of our libtard SJWs.

Pippa Bacca - Wikipedia

I have been looking for some kind of verbal handle for idiot libtards that do suicidal things to prove how well meaning they are and get lauded as a hero by other libs.

This mentality explains much about why the libtards want to go to completely open borders in spite of all the terrorists that plan to ride that wave on into our country and then do us harm.

This Pippa Bacca gal thought that hitch hiking from Italy through the Balkans (which she did safely) then through Islamic Turkey then to Syria and on to demonstrate to the world how peaceful Muslims are.

Pippa Bacca - Wikipedia
Pippa Bacca syndrome. I like it.

Pippa Bacca - Wikipedia
So let's review. Your logic on this situation goes something like this:
girl hitchhikes through southeast Europe and lives. Same girl enters predominately Islamic country and dies. Therefore, Europe good, Islamic countries evil. As if there are no rapes and murders in southeast Europe. Police! Stand down! Your services are not needed so long as your citizens aren't particular about which direction they face while in prayer.

Can you tell us more stories about how crime only exists in predominately Islamic countries?

Pippa Bacca - Wikipedia
girl hitchhikes through southeast Europe and lives. Same girl enters predominately Islamic country and dies. Therefore, Europe good, Islamic countries evil. As if there are no rapes and murders in southeast Europe. Police! Stand down! Your services are not needed so long as your citizens aren't particular about which direction they face while in prayer.

Can you tell us more stories about how crime only exists in predominately Islamic countries?
You're an idiot. The point went right over your head.

Pippa Bacca - Wikipedia

What other point was being proffered? Muslims bad/Europe good.

Pippa Bacca - Wikipedia

What other point was being proffered? Muslims bad/Europe good.
Well buddy, European culture doesn't give up free dibs on women walking without a male family member...places where the women must have 2-4 male witnesses just to be considered credible in court, those are Muslim cultures, my friend... Not all Muslim countries of course, I fully accept the NAXALT principle.

Lol, is it possible to misread what I posted more radically than what you just did?

Where did I say that police are not necessary in Europe?

roflmao

Dear Gawd, dude, take a remedial English class or four or ten.

He did not miss the point he ignored it.

It takes a special kind of Dingbat for a woman to think she can hitchike across Islamic countries, lol.

Numnuts King is one such dingbat, but he is also a liar who deliberately misreads a statement and then pretends it was what was said.

He did not miss the point he ignored it.

It takes a special kind of Dingbat for a woman to think she can hitchike across Islamic countries, lol.

Numnuts King is one such dingbat, but he is also a liar who deliberately misreads a statement and then pretends it was what was said.
Just oblivious to reality, think they have run of the entire world.

Pippa Bacca - Wikipedia

How about we try to ask Pippa what she now thinks about it...oh right.....

Pippa Bacca - Wikipedia

Win.

Pippa Bacca - Wikipedia

I've had the good fortune to travel extensively. I spent many months in Italy where, on my first weekend, I was robbed. Should I consider Italy to be a nation rife with crime? I was nearly robbed in Puerto Rico. Is that island just a hotbed of criminal behavior? Perhaps anyplace where a romance language is spoken is too dangerous for words.

Pippa Bacca - Wikipedia

I've had the good fortune to travel extensively. I spent many months in Italy where, on my first weekend, I was robbed. Should I consider Italy to be a nation rife with crime? I was nearly robbed in Puerto Rico. Is that island just a hotbed of criminal behavior? Perhaps anyplace where a romance language is spoken is too dangerous for words.

She made it through Europe in one piece, she crossed over into the Middle East, and was dead. and that was the most organized part of the Middle East, the most under government control part of the middle east.

Pippa Bacca - Wikipedia

You should probably not color all so-called liberals with the same brush.

I like lockstep rightwingnuts not everyone to the left of center agrees on everything

Thanks for trolling by

Well maybe you shouldnt hang out in THOSE PARTS of Europe, dude.

Forum List

Back