Introducing Diamond the Rotti!

ThatDude30

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
This is Diamond she is an AKC certified Rottweiler. She just turned 1 year old in September. She has to be one of the smartest dogs in the world. You have to spell in front of her and she solves problem. She is such a sweetheart, she is my babby. Glad to have her apart of the family!
IMG_0492.JPG

She loves sleeping with her keys!
IMG_1279.JPG

She loves her little sister Willow!
IMG_0596.JPG

She is such a good looking Rotti!
IMG_1243.JPG

Diamond has a heart on her butt! lol
l
IMG_0785.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1622.JPG
    IMG_1622.JPG
    530.4 KB · Views: 91
Cute dogs for sure! If you haven't done it, I suggest obedience school for the big dog. My sister-in-law had a Rottweiler and when it grew up he was so big and unruly she couldn't handle him at all.

I'm thi
Cute dogs for sure! If you haven't done it, I suggest obedience school for the big dog. My sister-in-law had a Rottweiler and when it grew up he was so big and unruly she couldn't handle him at all.
I'm thinking about obedience school. She does challenge me from time to time. But she listens and knows who is boss for the most part.

Is the collie a miniature? I had a Tri Color collie when I was a kid, collies are awesome dogs!
They said she is a miniature sheltie. Shetland sheep dog to be exact. They are pretty much a collie but smaller. When we purchased her they said she was a miniature sheltie, well come to find out, there is no such thing. Supposedly they were bred by unethical breeders trying to sell small shelties, as they can make huge profit due to the demand of smaller cute teacup dogs.

Is the collie a miniature? I had a Tri Color collie when I was a kid, collies are awesome dogs!
My girlfriend owned a couple of collies throughout her life, and she just adores the breed. They are awesome dogs loyal, friendly, and playful. My girlfriend had a collie that lived 15 years and died almost 2 years ago. So last December I bought her the miniature sheltie as a Christmas gift. She was so precious as a puppy, still is but, she was so tiny and cute. I was in the market for a rotti, and we decided we should get dogs at same time so they grow up together. They are 2 awesome dogs. The rotti has to be the most intelligent dog I have ever known of, the sheltie is such an affectionate dog and loves human interaction. I am glad to have both of them a part of my family.

Forum List

Back