Introducing Willow: The Feisty Sheltie!

ThatDude30

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Willow is a 1 year old miniature sheltie. She is full of energy and is an attention hog. She loves being the center of attention and gets along with everyone. She is always smiling, due to her lips being to small and her teeth to big. She loves Doritos and Sour Gummy Worms. She is a fun and caring dog. Glad to have her apart of our family.
IMG_1554.PNG

She even smiles while she is sleeping!
IMG_1604.JPG

IMG_0347.JPG

She also hates Monday Mornings!
IMG_0412.JPG

Willow is a 1 year old miniature sheltie. She is full of energy and is an attention hog. She loves being the center of attention and gets along with everyone. She is always smiling, due to her lips being to small and her teeth to big. She loves Doritos and Sour Gummy Worms. She is a fun and caring dog. Glad to have her apart of our family. View attachment 152465
View attachment 152466
View attachment 152467
View attachment 152468

Why does her grin remind me of Pennywise the Dancing Clown?

She is a beauty. I once read a vet article warning against feeding Doritos or other chips with sharp edges to dogs. Dogs don't chew but pretty much inhale their food and Doritos have been known to cause esophageal tears in cannines!

She is a beauty. I once read a vet article warning against feeding Doritos or other chips with sharp edges to dogs. Dogs don't chew but pretty much inhale their food and Doritos have been known to cause esophageal tears in cannines!
Thank you! she is. We do not intentionally feed her Doritos, we just catch her in the act with her head in the bag. lol she likes licking the cheese of our fingers.

Willow is a 1 year old miniature sheltie. She is full of energy and is an attention hog. She loves being the center of attention and gets along with everyone. She is always smiling, due to her lips being to small and her teeth to big. She loves Doritos and Sour Gummy Worms. She is a fun and caring dog. Glad to have her apart of our family. View attachment 152465
View attachment 152466
View attachment 152467
View attachment 152468

Why does her grin remind me of Pennywise the Dancing Clown?
I hope I can sleep at night now! lol

Check out the white arrow on top off willows head!! Also a couple extra of willow and her big sister(Diamond the Rotti). They are best friends. They would cuddle like that every time they would sleep.
IMG_0532.JPG
IMG_0811.JPG
IMG_0198.JPG
IMG_0168.JPG

Does Willow have a "job"? I've known folks who had Shelties who herded their children?
I am a great Great Pyrenees fan. I love those dogs. I currently have two, a mature dog and an three month old puppy. They love their job, to guard my herd of goats from bears and other predators. I'm not sure how well they would do when an eagle might take a goat kid, but they are 100% bear-proof protection.

View attachment 152466
View attachment 152467
View attachment 152468

She smiles! A dog smile is about the most precious thing there is. Sometimes cats smile too.

She is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smiliehug: :smiliehug: :smiliehug:

The sweetest thing!!!!!

Awww ... Such a nice grin she has.

Hate to say this but chips are not a good thing to feed dogs. They can cause damage because don't chew. They just swallow. And gummi anythings are pretty much the opposite of food. How about yummy doggie treats instead?

Very sweet looking dog though.

Just had a visit with some very retired friends who bought a sheltie from a breeder. Beautiful dog, sickly and not very strong and yet a bundle of energy and wants to herd a very uncooperative cat. Our cats were utterly insulted that we allowed such a creature into our house.

Needless to say, the humans are not keeping up very well. We didn't say anything but why would someone like that buy an over-bred, high-energy dog like that? Meh.

Forum List

Back