Intersting: Family Of Al Qaeda's Samir Kahn Gets Condolence Call From Obama Admin.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Isn't this something. Kahn was full fledged Al Qaeda. The family of the man who wanted to kill Americans was conforted by the Obama Administration in a phone call to them. What does this tell you my fellow Americans? It tells me we have a sympathetic president to Al Qaeda and their loved ones. I don't remember the Bush Administration calling Saddam's family members or Tim McVeigh's family members offering them condolences after they died. What is it with this president being so apologetic?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Family of Al Qaeda's Samir Khan Gets 'Condolence Call' From U.S. State Department
Family Of Al Qaeda's Samir Khan Gets 'Condolence Call' From U.S. State Department | Fox News

Quote:
The U.S. State Department made a phone call to the family of Al Qaeda propagandist Samir Khan to offer the government's condolences on his death during a U.S. drone strike in Yemen, a department spokesman confirms.

Quote:
In 2009, he moved to Yemen to join the terror network in the Arabian Peninsula.

Quote:
"It was a pretty quick call," family spokesman Jibril Hough told FoxNews.com. "They apologized to the family for not reaching out and contacting them sooner."

did sarah call glenn rice's family and thank them for a good fuck?

that'd be the polite thing to do, don't you think, sturmbannfuehrer?

• Banned

Fuck off pervert. Get a real job. Your one coward of a man you know.

Isn't this something. Kahn was full fledged Al Qaeda. The family of the man who wanted to kill Americans was conforted by the Obama Administration in a phone call to them. What does this tell you my fellow Americans? It tells me we have a sympathetic president to Al Qaeda and their loved ones. I don't remember the Bush Administration calling Saddam's family members or Tim McVeigh's family members offering them condolences after they died. What is it with this president being so apologetic?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Family of Al Qaeda's Samir Khan Gets 'Condolence Call' From U.S. State Department
Family Of Al Qaeda's Samir Khan Gets 'Condolence Call' From U.S. State Department | Fox News

Quote:
The U.S. State Department made a phone call to the family of Al Qaeda propagandist Samir Khan to offer the government's condolences on his death during a U.S. drone strike in Yemen, a department spokesman confirms.

Quote:
In 2009, he moved to Yemen to join the terror network in the Arabian Peninsula.

Quote:
"It was a pretty quick call," family spokesman Jibril Hough told FoxNews.com. "They apologized to the family for not reaching out and contacting them sooner."

Just because they act like animals doesn't mean we have too. What are we fighting for if we are just going to act exactly like them?

Fuck off pervert. Get a real job. Your one coward of a man you know.

the irony of being called a coward by the likes of you via an anonymous messageboard is just delightful.

now fuck off, dirtbag, and take your sploogey copy of hustler with you. :lol:

Naylin%2BPalin.jpg

Forum List

Back