Internet mapping?

pegwinn

Top of the Food Chain
Apr 17, 2004
Texas
I have tried this on Google, Yahoo, and Mapquest so far. And it simply won't come out right.

Any idea how to plot specified addresses on a map in clusters?

Example: I want to list all the car dealerships in Lubbock. Any of the above will do it, but I cannot get them to present them together in groups. They simply hit all over the map. Makes calling on them a pinball proposition.

If the websites could show em on a big enough map it wouldn't matter. But the maps have to be printable on one page.

pegwinn said:
I have tried this on Google, Yahoo, and Mapquest so far. And it simply won't come out right.

Any idea how to plot specified addresses on a map in clusters?

Example: I want to list all the car dealerships in Lubbock. Any of the above will do it, but I cannot get them to present them together in groups. They simply hit all over the map. Makes calling on them a pinball proposition.

If the websites could show em on a big enough map it wouldn't matter. But the maps have to be printable on one page.
Peg, I use Microsoft Streets & Trips to mark foreclosed house addresses.
It lets you make a file and you can add to it anytime you want. Works great. Down side is (if there is one) you must enter each address individually.

I appreciate that. It might become something I could use if this sales calling thing goes on.

Forum List

Back