Will the Free Sh!t Army (The Squad) force Manchin to consider switching parties?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The dude seems like a man of principle…If the rabid beggars keep insulting him and backing him into a corner I could see him making a declaration that would really stir some shit up. Tread lightly and use caution beggars you need Manchin more than Manchin needs you.

Last edited:
There is a zero chance he becomes a Republican. Like many in WV he may switch to (I) though.
You’re probably right…I’m sure he’s thought about being Seth Rich-ed / Clinton-ed
2C381986-5709-4C9A-86E2-C94892403AF1.png

The dude seems like a man of principle…If the rabid beggars keep insulting him and backing him into a corner I could see him making a declaration that would really stir some shit up. Tread lightly and use caution beggars you need Manchin more than Manchin needs you.
Manchin is a lot more powerful right now as a Democrat, so no point in him changing parties. He will CONTINUE to be powerful all next year, so if I understand any of this, I would not expect him to switch in 2022.

Now, after a big Dem washout in the Midterm elections, maybe he will. Depending on what his constituency wants!! They may be ready for him to change, they may not. He'll know. He might prefer to be on the winning GOP side after 2022.

Manchin doesn't fit in with today's progressive democrats.

I'm sure if he switches parties Mitch would be very accomodative with committee assignments.

WV is the reddest state by far.

Manchin doesn't fit in with today's progressive democrats.

I'm sure if he switches parties Mitch would be very accomodative with committee assignments.

WV is the reddest state by far.
You are saying they'd give him good committees? Huh. . . Sure, if he moves as of January or February!

I really don't think we can know what Manchin's situation will be until after the fall elections. If the GOP takes, say, five senate seats (!!), they'd need Manchin less. If the GOP takes only one seat, say, or even none, Manchin could write his own ticket.

There were times we questioned some of his votes because he is a Democrat. But most of their initiatives are Progressive.

There were times we questioned some of his votes because he is a Democrat. But most of their initiatives are Progressive.
Now you know what it's like to have RINOs in the GOP.

We've got 10....and 3 in particular:

• Mitt Romney
  • Susan Collins
  • Lisa Murkowski
They've sided with the Dems on mostly everything.

Now you know what it's like to have RINOs in the GOP.

We've got 10....and 3 in particular:

• Mitt Romney
  • Susan Collins
  • Lisa Murkowski
They've sided with the Dems on mostly everything.
I don't think Mitt Romney is an active player.

Lisa Murkowski seriously needs to be primaried.

Susan Collins is okay with me.

There is a zero chance he becomes a Republican. Like many in WV he may switch to (I) though.

I could possibly see that.

I'm not sure he would make a complete about face and be a republican. But even if it's independent then I'd be ok with that. From what little I know of him I like that he is realistic and sticks to his guns.

Then again a strong willed democrat that will fly in the face of the president and his entire party despite what they want is also a useful ally as a democrat. It's like america and Americans have a man on the inside.

I could possibly see that.

I'm not sure he would make a complete about face and be a republican. But even if it's independent then I'd be ok with that. From what little I know of him I like that he is realistic and sticks to his guns.

Then again a strong willed democrat that will fly in the face of the president and his entire party despite what they want is also a useful ally as a democrat. It's like america and Americans have a man on the inside.

It's too bad no one in the Republican party said no when we ran up 8 trillion in new debt under Trump. It's too bad that not a one called him out.

You are saying they'd give him good committees? Huh. . . Sure, if he moves as of January or February!
I really don't think we can know what Manchin's situation will be until after the fall elections. If the GOP takes, say, five senate seats (!!), they'd need Manchin less. If the GOP takes only one seat, say, or even none, Manchin could write his own ticket.
Why should Manchin wait to switch parties?
The democrats are pressuring him to support BBB.
If Joe switched now the heat would be off.

"West Virginia coal and gas, and policies designed to stop their burning, have always had a special place in Mr. Manchin’s politics. A Manchin family-owned business has made a small fortune selling waste coal from abandoned mines to a heavily polluting power plant in the state. The blind trust in which Mr. Manchin’s interests lie held between $500,000 and $1 million last year, according to his most recent disclosure form. The company, Enersystems, valued at between $1 million and $5 million, delivered the senator $492,000 in dividends, interest and business income in 2020, the May disclosure states.

He received more campaign donations from the oil, coal and gas industries than any other senator in the current election cycle."

If I were Manchin, I’d not only switch to I (R is a stretch), I’d hire personal security.

Dems have so demonized people who doesn’t go along with their destructive progressive policies that they feel they are deserving of death. Sort of like the way Hitler demonized the Jews.

Forum List

Back