Interim Report on Hunter Biden, Burisma probe Released - Another Black Eye For Obama / Bidens

When will the arrests start? Until then this isn't serious.

I disagree.

This only cements the Obama administration as the most criminal Presidential administration in US history, which s a BIG, SERIOUS issue. This is yet more evidence of crime that was covered up due to the fact that Obama owned the DOJ, DIA/NSA, CIA, and FBI.

Whether or not the individuals in power can manage to get indictments and convictions through such a completely fractured partisan government, one that can not even get a conviction of someone who openly admits to crimes, is not the measuring stick of whether something is serious or not.

Barak Obama, Joe Biden, Diane Feinstein, Brennan, Clapper, Comey - they have all been proven to have committed HIGH TREASON; yet, they will ever see the inside of a prison cell / GITMO where they belong...but it is still 'SERIOUS'.

The Trump Administration is made up of criminals. They have interfered in DOJ prosecutions. They have also tried to cover up the fact that the Russians are boosting Trump as they did in 2016.

They can't get any indictments because there is no evidence of anything criminal except in the Trump Administration. Your measuring stick needs to be shoved up your ass because it is so crooked.

No one has committed TREASON except Trump and Republicans Relying on Russian misinformation and feeding Russian Intelligence polling data and other campaign information as well as trying to pressure a foreign government to investigate a political opponent is TREASON.

BE GONE LYING TROLL.....YOUHAVE BEEN BUSTED LYING YOUR TRUMP-HATING LITTLE ASS OFF. NO MORE CREDIBILITY FOR YOU....

Biden did not extort anyone.

JOE BIDEN calls you a liar.

Biden was quoting specific US policies and positions and echoing the same from international organizations.

Biden was openly bragging about one specific time in which he extorted the former Ukraine PM - with Barry's knowledge and consent...unless you are claiming Extortion was part of Barry & Biden's 'foreign policy'.

VP Biden and this report, plus Impeachment testimony from a State Department member, call you a LIAR.

You calling someone a liar is meaningless. Everyone who disagrees with you is a liar according to you. Meantime, you are one of USMB's least credible village idiots.

You calling someone a liar is meaningless.

Thank you for proving you have the reading comprehension level of a 6-month old...or either you are just pulling a 'fake news' by re-writing history / twisting words to say something NOT said:

"VP Biden and this report, plus Impeachment testimony from a State Department member, call you a LIAR."

Everyone who disagrees with you is a liar.

Thank you for proving you are just another snowflake who claims others do what Demo crats have done /still do....

...and 'village idiot'? that was the term I used, which you saw and now have used. You plagiarize like Dementia Joe?

:p

"The Obama administration officials “knew” that Hunter Biden’s position on the board of Burisma was “problematic” and that it interfered “in the efficient execution of policy with respect to Ukraine.”

“This investigation has illustrated the extent to which officials within the Obama administration ignored the glaring warning signs when the vice president’s son joined the board of a company owned by a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch.”

OBSTRUCTION:
"Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, said their investigation has “faced many obstacles” from Democrats on their committees and that executive agencies “failed to comply with document requests.”

INFLUENCE PEDDLING ... WITH AN INFAMOUS CRIMINAL KNOWN TO WORK WITH VLADIMIR PUTIN
"Hunter Biden “formed significant and consistent financial relationships” with the founder of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky, and that his and his business partner Devon Archer’s firms “made millions of dollars from that association” while his father was vice president."

CRIMINAL ACTIVITY EXPOSED:
"The Senate committees also revealed in the report that they obtained records from the U.S. Treasury Department, which “show potential criminal activity relating to transactions among and between Hunter Biden, his family, and his associates with Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakh and Chinese nationals.”

“Some recipients of those funds are Ukrainian or Russian citizens,” the report states, adding that “the records note that it is a documented fact that Hunter Biden has sent funds to non-resident alien women in the United States who are citizens of Russia and Ukraine and who have subsequently wired funds they have received from Hunter Biden to individuals located in Russia and Ukraine.

Screw the report----I want criminal charges filed against the biden group and against the dam current dems trying to hide these crimes.

Carrying out the policy of the US, it's allies (European union) an the IMF, is not extortion.
No it's not, but bragging about extorting on Youtube is both a crime and stupid as heel....something Dementia Joe would do...and did.
It was never extortion. It can't be when you're carrying out the mutually agreed to policy of 6 countries, and an international bank.

It was never extortion. It can't be when you're carrying out the mutually agreed to policy of 6 countries, and an international bank.

Holy SH!T, I am so tired of having to educate ignorant, Democrat criminal-defending snowflakes......

EXTORTION:
The practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.

Are you SERIOUSLY trying to say that not only Obama knew and approved of using ther threat of withholding US dollars from the former Ukraine PM but 6 other nations were also aware of the plan and 'on-board' with it?!

Bwuhahahahaha.......

After this one must ask, are you this f*ing stupid, or are you just this much in the tank for the criminal Democrats / Biden?

"The Obama administration officials “knew” that Hunter Biden’s position on the board of Burisma was “problematic” and that it interfered “in the efficient execution of policy with respect to Ukraine.”

“This investigation has illustrated the extent to which officials within the Obama administration ignored the glaring warning signs when the vice president’s son joined the board of a company owned by a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch.”

OBSTRUCTION:
"Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, said their investigation has “faced many obstacles” from Democrats on their committees and that executive agencies “failed to comply with document requests.”

INFLUENCE PEDDLING ... WITH AN INFAMOUS CRIMINAL KNOWN TO WORK WITH VLADIMIR PUTIN
"Hunter Biden “formed significant and consistent financial relationships” with the founder of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky, and that his and his business partner Devon Archer’s firms “made millions of dollars from that association” while his father was vice president."

"The Senate committees also revealed in the report that they obtained records from the U.S. Treasury Department, which “show potential criminal activity relating to transactions among and between Hunter Biden, his family, and his associates with Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakh and Chinese nationals.”

“Some recipients of those funds are Ukrainian or Russian citizens,” the report states, adding that “the records note that it is a documented fact that Hunter Biden has sent funds to non-resident alien women in the United States who are citizens of Russia and Ukraine and who have subsequently wired funds they have received from Hunter Biden to individuals located in Russia and Ukraine.

Typical Fox Noise. Kissing Trump's fat ass.

Hunter Biden’s Ukraine Work Raised Concerns With Obama Officials, GOP-Led Probe Confirms
Findings don’t support Trump’s accusation that Joe Biden sought to remove a prosecutor to protect a gas firm whose board Hunter Biden served on

GOP Report: Hunter Biden's Ukraine Job 'Problematic,' Effect On Policy 'Unclear'
""""
Hunter Biden's position on the board of a Ukrainian energy company was "awkward" and "problematic" at the time his father, Joe Biden, was serving as vice president, two Republican-led Senate committees say in a new report —
but the study does not show that it influenced U.S. government policy."""

Pull that Trump Kool-Aid IV Drip out of your arm, queasy65.

This is no more scandalous than having your son-in-law and daughter, a slumlord and a purse designer, as high-level advisors when you're POTUS.

Holy SH!T, I am so tired of having to educate ignorant, Democrat criminal-defending snowflakes......

EXTORTION:
The practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.

Are you SERIOUSLY trying to say that not only Obama knew and approved of using ther threat of withholding US dollars from the former Ukraine PM but 6 other nations were also aware of the plan and 'on-board' with it?!

Bwuhahahahaha.......

After this one must ask, are you this f*ing stupid, or are you just this much in the tank for the criminal Democrats / Biden?

All foreign aid has strings attached. Always has. Banana Republicans aren't too bright, so most of them buy into this stupid Russian's propaganda.

Findings don’t support Trump’s accusation that Joe Biden sought to remove a prosecutor

You're right...but this does:

Nothing like a video-taped confession to make snowflakes world-class contortionists and history revisionists to try to spin this...

Findings don’t support Trump’s accusation that Joe Biden sought to remove a prosecutor

You're right...but this does:

Nothing like a video-taped confession to make snowflakes world-class contortionists and history revisionists to try to spin this...

He said he told the Ukrainian to call the President if they didn't believe it was a broad policy decision made by President Obama. Where were Republicans at the time. On board.

Trumpybear and his Russian allies are harming America.

EXTORTION:

Breaking news: easyt65 claims the IRS is guilty of extortion.

News at 11:00

I love it when snowflakes sacrifice every ounce of their credibility at the alter of denying reality to protect criminal Democrats....

The IRS never told me they were going to withhold a refund if I failed to fire a prosecutor, snowflake, and I never said what you claim I did.

Thank you for proving I can ignore everything you say from now on due to that blatant, undeniable LIE.

The IRS never told me they were going to withhold a refund if I failed to fire a prosecutor, snowflake, and I never said what you claim I did.

I hear from my clients at times that an IRS Revenue Officer (tax collector) told them they could lose their house, they could be sued, their retirement and 401k will be taken, wages can be garnished, and a whole bunch of other awful scenarios. These types of threats keep people up at night and are very real.

Almost every threat that the IRS makes can be carried out.

[/URL]

Once more, with gusto.

Easyt65 says the IRS is guilty of extortion.

I hear from my clients at times that an IRS Revenue Officer (tax collector) told them they could lose their house, they could be sued, their retirement and 401k will be taken, wages can be garnished, and a whole bunch of other awful scenarios. These types of threats keep people up at night and are very real.

Almost every threat that the IRS makes can be carried out.

[/URL]

Once more, with gusto.

Easyt65 says the IRS is guilty of extortion.
You are talking about the IRS pressuring citizens to pay money they already owe to the US govt....and are trying to laughably claim Barry and Biden telling the former Ukraine PM that if he does not fire the Prosecutor in less than an hour he will not get US tax dollars is the same thing.

Bwuhahahaha.....

We are not 'Jonathon Gruber' stupid Democrats, snowflake.

OBSTRUCTION:

I'm confused. When Trump does business with Russians and Ukrainians his supporters yell, "Well of course he did business with those people! He's a rich business man that does deals globally. There's nothing illegal about doing business with them!"

Hunter Biden does it and it's "OMG! He's a criminal and it compromised the entire Obama administration! Hang him up in town square!"

It's one of the other, if you want to crucify Hunter Biden, then quit being a Trump sycophant for the same thing. Hell Rudy (Who Trump says is his personal lawyer) is out doing research and working with a man that the U.S. Treasury department says is a Russian agent of Putin. How can anyone take you seriously when you are so obviously partisan?

You are talking about the IRS pressuring citizens to pay money they already owe to the US govt....and are trying to laughably claim Barry and Biden telling the former Ukraine PM that if he does not fire the Prosecutor in less than an hour he will not get US tax dollars is the same thing.

You can't extort by withholding money that is not owed, and is being given away with strings attached.
Biden was doing politics, not extortion.

If Monte Hall asked for a stick of chewing gum in exchange for what's behind curtain number 2, THAT'S NOT EXTORTION.

If this report were about a conservative, the Dems would be calling for an immediate arrest.

The Mueller report was about true crimes, and Mueller has the convictions to prove it. Going for Hunter Biden is just a political ploy, like going after Andrew McCabe.
Mueller didn't get a single conviction for anything pertaining to his investigation. By lying he managed to get convictions for process "crimes" like making conflicting statements to his biased investigators

According to easyt65, the IRS is guilty of extortion.

Title 18 - Crimes and Criminal Procedure
Part I - CRIMES (§§ 1 - 2725)
Chapter 41 - EXTORTION AND THREATS (§§ 871 - 880)

Whoever, under a threat of informing, or as a consideration for not informing, against any violation of any law of the United States, demands or receives any money or other valuable thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 740; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

The IRS calls up, and demands you pay them MONEY, and they threaten to charge you with criminal tax evasion

That's the very definition of extortion.

You can't extort by withholding money that is not owed...

Yeah, who would be motivated to act by a threat of losing promised hundreds of millions of dollars...?

Bwuhahahahaha :p

If this report were about a conservative, the Dems would be calling for an immediate arrest.

The Mueller report was about true crimes, and Mueller has the convictions to prove it. Going for Hunter Biden is just a political ploy, like going after Andrew McCabe.
Mueller didn't get a single conviction for anything pertaining to his investigation. By lying he managed to get convictions for process "crimes" like making conflicting statements to his biased investigators

Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen et al, went to prison for TRUE CRIMES, unearthed by Mueller.

Forum List

Back