Interesting Reddit thread by a Black man raised by a White family.

22lcidw
Molesting a child is a serious offense.

Serious offence to who ? There has always been significant section of white society that has been trying to normalize child molestation. Going out of their way to make pedophilia a “lifestyle choice” instead of a crime. This has been going on since the 70's.

Normalize

Normalize

262093671_631810931507570_4638553583075379214_n.jpg

When you're talking about molesting children, you're talking about white ppl in hollywood, white millionaires, whites in royalty.

Remember that clip of the naked boy who dropped out of window to buckingham palace last year ? You ain;t heard a word about that.

If that's not evidence of child molestion I dunno what is

And if you do call them out ? Like what Isaac Kappy did to Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg and a host of other people in Hollywood

Guess what ?

1638281931660.png

You end up dead mysteriously dying by suicide

22lcidw
Most people adopting are not what you have shown.

Well here's the thing considering that most white adoptive parents overwhelmingly adopt white kids and only a small % of white adoptive parents adopt blk kids, there shouldn't be that many stories coming out about abusive white adoptive parents of blk kids. I should have to dig and dig and dig to find them but I don't, they're everywere.

Last edited:
I have a relative whose daughter "hooked up" with a Black guy, got pregnant, and produced a bi-racial son. The sperm donor promptly absquatulated, to no one's surprise. She was neglecting the kid, constantly complaining about how he destroyed her life, so my relative and his new wife informally adopted the kid, who is now 9. The mother has seen him three or four times in the 8 years or so, and has failed to show up at pre-arranged meetings just as often. They live in different states.

The kid has social developmental problems and is a bit "slow," but otherwise seems healthy and fine. I don't know if they have formalized the arrangement or not, but fortunately the older couple are still relatively young and healthy.

Fingers crossed.

Just because someone does good. That doesn't mean they are good. Evil people can do good.

This is Matt and Jenny Barker. Last year back Matt "accidentally" left their Black adopted daughter (Katera Barker) in a car all day, where she later died because of the heat.

But she has a system of white supremacy to protect them so neither of the adoptive parents were charged

main-qimg-6dfa3f3e3e2099211d6222a58f686f03

It was two kids in the car at the same time. The other kid (who was white) was dropped off at the daycare that they both attend.

How convienent

The white kid was not forgotten but the blk baby was.

How convienent

Why don't you ask Devonte Hart how wonderful it is to be adopted by white parents ?

You can't because he's dead. His white mom drove them off a cliff killing them and all their black adopted kids.

View attachment 569781

Why don't you ask the black kid who comic Paula Poundstone adopted ? She was charged with molesting and abusing her adopted Black children. But of course she has a system of racism - white supremacy to protect her so she she was allowed to make a plea deal and get a slap on the wrist

View attachment 569782

Or this couple took their adopted Black child..... To do a photo shoot...... in a cotton field.

View attachment 569783

Why don't you ask the black adopted kids of Lemomine Cheeks of Memphis who locked her black adopted kids in cages about how wonderful it is to be adopted by white people ?

Or how about South Africa actress Charlize Theron ?

She's adopted a black child and put the black child in a dress even though the child is boy. Look how “nurturing” Charlize looks in this picture.

View attachment 569786

What the fuk is this ?

View attachment 569787

I would not be surprised if the children are being groomed for sex slaves and I can't even imagine the type of things that get's said and done to them if they piss off one there white adopted parents.

There white celebs and their adopted black children ?

I'm highly suspicious of Angelina Jolie

View attachment 569797

I'm highly suspicious of Sandra Bullock

View attachment 569796

I'm highly suspicious of Tom Cruise

View attachment 569799

I'm highly suspicious of Madonna

View attachment 569801

The Hollydale run an adoption agency “Hollydale Adoption.” Children are AUCTIONED off to the highest BIDDER aka SEX TRAFFICKER. If it doesn’t work out it’s the child’s fault and the PEDOPHILE can get a refund.

Ees5HmKWkAE4OaA

Ees5HmIXsAEtS1v

Ees5HnZXgAI1Byy

Germarcus David

Anyone want to guess if he's a black guy? LOL.

What appeared to be David’s Facebook page includes a photograph of a crucifix and his posts from late October and earlier this month talk about spiritual and moral views.
“Just know that God loves you when you feel unloved for,” David said in a Nov. 16 post.
He posted on Nov. 14: “The devil wouldn’t be attacking you so hard if there wasn’t something valuable inside of you. Thieves don’t break into empty houses.”

Germarcus David

Anyone want to guess if he's a black guy? LOL.

What appeared to be David’s Facebook page includes a photograph of a crucifix and his posts from late October and earlier this month talk about spiritual and moral views.
“Just know that God loves you when you feel unloved for,” David said in a Nov. 16 post.
He posted on Nov. 14: “The devil wouldn’t be attacking you so hard if there wasn’t something valuable inside of you. Thieves don’t break into empty houses.”
OK. What's you're point ?

You were showing instances where the black child was being abused by the white adopted parents. This guy killed his own kids. And didn’t kill himself? Can’t wait to find out what happened.
So you just wanted to highlight this case ? Well you've done it. Still have no idea what point you're trying to make.

I have a relative whose daughter "hooked up" with a Black guy, got pregnant, and produced a bi-racial son. The sperm donor promptly absquatulated, to no one's surprise. She was neglecting the kid, constantly complaining about how he destroyed her life, so my relative and his new wife informally adopted the kid, who is now 9. The mother has seen him three or four times in the 8 years or so, and has failed to show up at pre-arranged meetings just as often. They live in different states.

The kid has social developmental problems and is a bit "slow," but otherwise seems healthy and fine. I don't know if they have formalized the arrangement or not, but fortunately the older couple are still relatively young and healthy.

Fingers crossed.
White men leave their children just as much, if not more. I've met plenty of white divorced women with children who ain't seen daddy in years.

White women had to start a whoe feminism movement to force white men to treat them like human beings.

What are you talking about /

...Why do you say shit like this?

Whites had to convince africans to stop enslaving eachother

And brought them feminism. lol

Do you think black matriarchies prosper in Africa? I assure you they don't. It's unnatural.

...Why do you say shit like this?

Whites had to convince africans to stop enslaving eachother

And brought them feminism. lol

Do you think black matriarchies prosper in Africa? I assure you they don't. It's unnatural.
We are talking about white men. You brought up slavery. Not me. The argument was not about slavery.

White women had to start a whole feminism movement. We are talking about white men. I know you get scared of white people and awe of them. But the point was about white men and women

We are talking about white men. You brought up slavery. Not me. The argument was not about slavery.

White women had to start a whole feminism movement. We are talking about white men. I know you get scared of white people and awe of them. But the point was about white men and women

Yea I brought it up because it's another obvious example of the whites civilizing you....You not doing the reverse. Or being in any position to throw stones

lol

Why the fuck would you want feminism anyway? It's not going so well here in white people land. We don't even have enough babies to replace ourselves. Even the Japanese who don't really have any gender equality have problems with birth rate.

And there would be no white woman feminism without white men allowing it. ALl you have to do to end feminism tomorrow is stop dating women with jobs. There it's over. THe patriarchy won.

Very odd for a black man to be talking up feminism like it's been good for them. Certainly hasn't been in the states.

Juicin
Yea I brought it up because it's another obvious example of the whites civilizing you....You not doing the reverse. Or being in any position to throw stones

Black people are the most civilised people on the planet because we have did nothing to anybody.

Juicin
Why the fuck would you want feminism anyway? It's not going so well here in white people land. We don't even have enough babies to replace ourselves.

You're not white. You're indian.

You're not part of "we" and when you have been around white people they have let you know they don't consider you one of them.

Juicin
And there would be no white woman feminism without white men allowing it.

White men are the only race of men were systematic child molesation is condoned.

Juicin
Very odd for a black man to be talking up feminism like it's been good for them. Certainly hasn't been in the states.

I didn't talk it up. I stated the reality that if white men are so great with women then why did there women have to start a whole feminism movement ?

So you just wanted to highlight this case ? Well you've done it. Still have no idea what point you're trying to make.
Are you suggesting from the stories you posted that it's not a good idea for black kids to be adopted by white parents?

My point is that overall, black or white, kids who need to be adopted are probably better off going with white parents. You've shown a lot of examples of bad white adopted parents but I'm sure that's the exception not the rule. What about black people? Do you still WHIP your kids? And from test scores, it seems kids who have white parents score higher than kids raised by black parents.

Before I was making the argument that black kids should ideally go with black parents but you're making me question that. What do you think?

Would you agree ideally he would have been better off with two black parents? All else being equal?
There are far far more black babies up for adoption than black families willing to adopt. But yes, a black family would have been preferable if all was equal---

It sounds like his white parents did a wonderful job both rescuing and raising him wouldn't you agree?

White men leave their children just as much, if not more. I've met plenty of white divorced women with children who ain't seen daddy in years.
Shane. Kid I grew up with. Had nothing to do with his daughter. Nothing.

My parent's neighbor. One of her two bastards, the father has NOTHING to do with the kid.

But gosh, I can't think of any more people I know who did not know their fathers. I know some Russians and Belarus people who did not know their fathers but most of my white friends grew up in 2 parent homes or did have a good relationship with dad.

There are far far more black babies up for adoption than black families willing to adopt. But yes, a black family would have been preferable if all was equal---

It sounds like his white parents did a wonderful job both rescuing and raising him wouldn't you agree?
Heck yea they did.

I agree, if all else being equal. But often times being adopted by a white couple means a step up for a black baby.

Juicin

Black people are the most civilised people on the planet because we have did nothing to anybody.

Juicin
Why the fuck would you want feminism anyway? It's not going so well here in white people land. We don't even have enough babies to replace ourselves.

You're not white. You're indian.

You're not part of "we" and when you have been around white people they have let you know they don't consider you one of them.

Juicin
And there would be no white woman feminism without white men allowing it.

White men are the only race of men were systematic child molesation is condoned.

Juicin

I didn't talk it up. I stated the reality that if white men are so great with women then why did there women have to start a whole feminism movement ?
You are delusional....

Forum List

Back