Intelligence Insider Warns Of Imminent War: "Likely In The Next 12 Weeks.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Are you still supporting insane moron Trump. What's about of a full scale WWIII with Russia and China additionally who will protect NK. A Russian nuke to Yellowstone would be enough USA ceases out to exist fo ever.Insane Trump must resign and new elections are necessary.

The US to Attack North Korea Before March

Bitcoin, stock bubbles, gold, Fed interest rate decisions, global recovery, and emerging markets debt problems dominate financial discussions today.
Which of these is the most important?
The answer is, ‘none of the above’.
The most important financial or geopolitical issue in the world today is a coming war between the U.S. and North Korea, probably in the next twelve weeks.
How can I be so sure about the timing? The Director of the Central Intelligence Agency told me.
In a private conclave in Washington DC on October 20, 2017, CIA Director Mike Pompeo told a small think tank group (including me) that it would be imprudent to assume it would take North Korea more than ‘five months’ to have a reliable arsenal of nuclear-armed ICBM missiles. These could strike U.S. cities and kill millions of Americans.
Five months from October 20, 2017 is March 20, 2018. That’s an outside date but the war will likely begin before then.

I'm counting on my location and preparations to survive this predicted holocaust you mention and come out of it all as a Caveman Baron .

Are you still supporting insane moron Trump. What's about of a full scale WWIII with Russia and China additionally who will protect NK. A Russian nuke to Yellowstone would be enough USA ceases out to exist fo ever.Insane Trump must resign and new elections are necessary.

Bitcoin, stock bubbles, gold, Fed interest rate decisions, global recovery, and emerging markets debt problems dominate financial discussions today.
The most important financial or geopolitical issue in the world today is a coming war between the U.S. and North Korea, probably in the next twelve weeks.
How can I be so sure about the timing? The Director of the Central Intelligence Agency told me.
In a private conclave in Washington DC on October 20, 2017, CIA Director Mike Pompeo told a small think tank group (including me) that it would be imprudent to assume it would take North Korea more than ‘five months’ to have a reliable arsenal of nuclear-armed ICBM missiles. These could strike U.S. cities and kill millions of Americans.
Five months from October 20, 2017 is March 20, 2018. That’s an outside date but the war will likely begin before then.

From the same article:
" Once North Korea has a nuclear arsenal, blackmail of Japan, and an invasion of South Korea are just a matter of time."
Or did you not bother read the entire article?......asshole!

From the same article:
" Once North Korea has a nuclear arsenal, blackmail of Japan, and an invasion of South Korea are just a matter of time."
Or did you not bother read the entire article?......asshole!

Do you have any proof NK hasn't nuclear arsenal?

end is near.jpg

Forum List

Back