Intel Veteran Admits He Knew Hunter Laptop E-Mails Had To Be Real Before Signing Letter Falsely Claiming It Was Russian Disinformation

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...says many of those who perjured themselves by signing the letter knew at the time.

"One of the 51 intelligence veterans who signed a letter suggesting the Hunter Biden laptop story could be part of a Russian disinformation operation said they knew the contents of the device were genuine at the time.

The letter, which came out in the days leading up to the 2020 presidential election, was used to dismiss the laptop and its provenance. Many of the contents of which have since been analyzed and shown to be authentic."

Last edited:
Everyone if them SHOULD be punished They won't be.

'OOPS. I guess I was wrong.' Would be their defense.

I'm sure if he was ever questioned the reply would start with "well, at the time".

...says many of those who perjured themselves by signing the letter knew at the time.

"One of the 51 intelligence veterans who signed a letter suggesting the Hunter Biden laptop story could be part of a Russian disinformation operation said they knew the contents of the device were genuine at the time.

The letter, which came out in the days leading up to the 2020 presidential election, was used to dismiss the laptop and its provenance. Many of the contents of which have since been analyzed and shown to be authentic."

Just because the laptop is hunters, does not mean it could not be Russian disinformation...as your own link states.

Can you point out the part of the article where he said he knew the contents were genuine?

Just because the laptop is hunters, does not mean it could not be Russian disinformation...as your own link states.

I posted an article not long ago that included one of the 50 Intel experts who signed the document declaring the contents of the laptop to be Russian disinformation now stating that they knew it wasn't when they signed the document.

The claim of Russian disinformation has been debunked.

I posted an article not long ago that included one of the 50 Intel experts who signed the document declaring the contents of the laptop to be Russian disinformation now stating that they knew it wasn't when they signed the document.

The claim of Russian disinformation has been debunked.
They claimed, even in your article, that some of the stuff had to be real in order for Russian disinformation to be affective.

Did you read your own article or did you just read the parts that agreed with your preconceived notions?

They claimed, even in your article, that some of the stuff had to be real in order for Russian disinformation to be affective.

Did you read your own article or did you just read the parts that agreed with your preconceived notions?
Of course I read it - I.posted it. The intel expert said they knew contents of the laptop were real - you can't get past that no matter how you try to spin it.

Now Hunter and his lawyer are admitting the contents being leaked are real, are Hunter's.

Of course I read it - I.posted it. The intel expert said they knew contents of the laptop were real - you can't get past that no matter how you try to spin it.

Yes. They did admit some was real because if the laptop had no actual hunter Biden content on it then Russian disinformation would be obvious.

Are you not understanding how disinformation works?

Now Hunter and his lawyer are admitting the contents being leaked are real, are Hunter's.
Sure, but again that doesn't preclude the fact that Russian disinformation could still exist on the laptop.

If Russia had access to hunters laptop do you actually think they would delete all of hunters real info and replace it with 100 percent disinformation? Even Trump supporters would balk at buying into a laptop like that ...I think...well maybe not but still, you get my point?

Yes. They did admit some was real because if the laptop had no actual hunter Biden content on it then Russian disinformation would be obvious.

Are you not understanding how disinformation works?

Absolutely, as we have all witnessed Biden's 'Truth Commission' clusterfuck, WH Press Secretary Jeane-Pierre lying her ass off every day, the FBI censoring and silencing Americans on social media, the NY Times exposed for winning a Putlizer for intentionally supporting Hillary's and Obama's failed coup attempt by reporting fiction as fact, watching CNN firing their disinformation peddlers and almost going under due to ratings disaster resulting from their years of proven partisan lies, etc...

We are all very aware of the Democrats' / left's disinformation campaigns and lies.

Absolutely, as we have all witnessed Biden's 'Truth Commission' clusterfuck, WH Press Secretary Jeane-Pierre lying her ass off every day, the FBI censoring and silencing Americans on social media, the NY Times exposed for winning a Putlizer for intentionally supporting Hillary's and Obama's failed coup attempt by reporting fiction as fact, watching CNN firing their disinformation peddlers and almost going under due to ratings disaster resulting from their years of proven partisan lies, etc...

We are all very aware of the Democrats' / left's disinformation campaigns and lies.
Wow. You really went off topic there.

Why do so many Trump supporters fall back on the list of grievances?

It's almost robotically predictable.

Wow. You really went off topic there.

Why do so many Trump supporters fall back on the list of grievances?

It's almost robotically predictable.
'Off topic'?

I addressed your false narrative you threw out. I can't help it triggered you and now you are desparately attempting to spin.

'Off topic'?

I addressed your false narrative you threw out. I can't help it triggered you and now you are desparately attempting to spin.
The topic is hunter Biden's laptop.

I am not hear to read the list of right wing propaganda you were duped by.

I responded to your 'off-topic' post regarding disinformation, debunking your false narrative / claim.
Really. The disinformation I was referring to was the disinformation in the topic of this thread.

Your disinformation was about all your butthurt greivences regarding a myriad of other propaganda topics you have ingested.

Hillary! Obama! FBI! Coups! CNN!

LOL, it's like you guys come off an assembly line.

Really. The disinformation I was referring to was the disinformation in the topic of this thread.

You were talking about Russian dosinformation and the laptop,you liar, and you got your ass ganded to you. Now you're trying to lie your way out of it.

Man up - your bullshit was debunked, your false narrative disproven.

You are dismissed.

You were talking about Russian dosinformation and the laptop,you liar, and you got your ass ganded to you. Now you're trying to lie your way out of it.

Yeah. That is the thread topic.

Intel Veteran Admits He Knew Hunter Laptop E-Mails Had To Be Real Before Signing Letter Falsely Claiming It Was Russian Disinformation

Man up - your bullshit was debunked, your false narrative disproven.

You are dismissed.
Are you sure you are not mixing up threads?

I do that sometimes where I am not on the topic I thought I was.

Can you point out the part of the article where he said he knew the contents were genuine?

They were talking about the contents not the fucking case you ignorant ass.

Your disinformation was about all your butthurt greivences regarding a myriad of other propaganda topics you have ingested.

Hillary! Obama! FBI! Coups! CNN!

LOL, it's like you guys come off an assembly line.
You are a pathetic troll.

Forum List

Back