Insurrection?

Democrat Reich NAZIs are the ones who are using this as a Reichstag fire, douchebag.
How so? What are they doing?
They're using it as an excuse to persecute Republicans. Anyone who questions the results is called an "insurrectionist." The Dem NAZIs are trying to shut down conservative news sources like OAN, FOX, WND and Newsmax. Big tech is censoring anyone who claims the election was fraudulent.

I could go on and on, but that should be sufficient for even a fascist dolt like you to understand.

Oh you poor victim you!!! How can you bear this injustice?

Anyone on the right who refuses to buy into The Big Lie, is being "censured". CPAC cancelled a speaker who refuses to parrot The Big Lie. Liz Cheney was censured. Anyone who criticized President Trump was primaried. Anyone who doesn't support the racism, xenophobia, and the Trump Cult, is called a 'RINO". The moment FOX News called the election for Biden, FOX News viewers started switching news networks.

The Trump Cult refuses to listen to facts, policy or issues. Trump isn't focussed on rebuilding the Party or building a platform for 2022. Trump is focussed on punishing those who refuse to support The Big Lie.

It is not Democrats who are tearing the Republican Party apart and "cancelling" people and ideas they don't want to hear.

A bunch of leftwing loons keep claiming the riot on 6 January was an insurrection.

Be specific those that claim it is an insurrection and cite anyone CHARGED with treason or insurrection. A bunch of people have been arrested and charged in the riot, name those charged with insurrection.
Insurrection is defined as a violent uprising against government or authority. It doesn't say anything about the necessity of a specific charge or the presence of what kind of arms?

Was there violence, and was there interference with a lawful function of the US Government?

Come on Sarge, what would have been the outcome if you deserted your duty as Trump did in failing to immediately make an effort to put a stop to this disgrace. There was a time when you'd have been stood before a squad and shot dead.
LOL keep stretching and lying.

The left keeps telling your fools the truth. You keep changing the channel until someone tells you what you want to hear. The truth? You can't handle the truth.

It was people protesting our corrupt government.
Those MAGArats did a lot more than just protest. THEY TRIED TO OVERTURN IT
Yes, they tried to legally overturn it. That means it wasn't a crime, moron.

Oh no you don't, you lying piece of shit. There was NOTHING legal about that mob. This is a violent attempt at overthrowing the legally elected government of the USA. This was the WORST crime against the US government since the Civil War.

I know your marching orders for today is to deny the insurrection, but you will NEVER be allowed to do that you miserable waste of skin. NEVER.
Fuck off you lying uneducated Canuck. Worst crime since the Civil War? Damn you’re ignorant. Try Cuomo murdering over 10,000 elderly while sexually harrassing women. Try your BLM /Pantifa pals murdering cops and causing billions in damages. You will not be allowed to lie you piece of shit. Period. Now STFU moron.

Still attacking Cuomo? Yes. This is the worst assault on American democracy since the Civil War. We will continue to hammer that home until you people stop lying about what happened in the election, and on January 6th.

Cuomo is now dead meat. But for the record, Donald Trump killed 500,000 Americans and still you go after Cuomo? Stop being an idiot. We're not being fooled.

Oh no you don't, you lying piece of shit. There was NOTHING legal about that mob. This is a violent attempt at overthrowing the legally elected government of the USA. This was the WORST crime against the US government since the Civil War.

I know your marching orders for today is to deny the insurrection, but you will NEVER be allowed to do that you miserable waste of skin. NEVER.
There was no insurrection, douchebag. A few protesters got out of hand. 99% of the protesters were perfectly legal. Only about 300 out of well over 100,000 caused any problem.

I know the Reich has ordered you to smear all Republicans based on this incident, but most people aren't stupid enough to fall for it.

Insurrection, lol. There wasn't one....or that was the most sorry one I've ever seen in the history of mankind.

I agree. If it had been an insurrection every one of them would have been armed and they would have shot the shit out of the Capital buildings.

None of them were armed.

uh - ya.... some definitely were ARMED. others came with WEAPONS that injured, maimed & probably led to the death of policeman.

PREPARING FOR ‘WAR’

Prosecutors say Cleveland Meredith, whose lives in North Carolina, according to his lawyer, loaded his truck and trailer with weapons and headed to Washington, but arrived too late to join the riot. When police searched his truck the next day, they found a high-powered rifle and thousands of rounds of ammunition, including bullets the FBI described as armor-piercing.

Others were armed during the riot: A police officer said he noticed a bulge on the hip of Christopher Alberts - who was dressed in body armor and carrying a gas mask - as he filed out of the Capitol grounds, according to court records. When they stopped him, they found a loaded handgun. Alberts’ lawyer did not respond to questions about the case.
Arrested Capitol rioters had guns and bombs, everyday careers and Olympic medals

Reports detail an array of weapons, many makeshift

Many more people armed themselves by more unorthodox means, causing damage and injury.

Robert Sanford, 55, of Pennsylvania, was allegedly caught on video throwing a fire extinguisher at a group of police officers. David Blair, 26, was seen hitting officers with a lacrosse stick, NBC said. Others had pepper spray, brass knuckles, a pipe and pocket knives, and one man was carrying a "stinger whip," a tool with blunt and whip-like edges marketed for self-defense and escaping a locked vehicle.

One rioter was caught on video beating a police officer with a flagpole bearing an American flag, NBC Washington reported. The New York Times reviewed video that showed people using stolen police shields, sticks and crutches as weapons.

And the man photographed with his feet on the desk of U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was carrying a 950,000-volt stun gun walking stick, House impeachment manager Stacey Plaskett revealed Feb. 10.
PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”

Oooh scary!!!!!!!

uh-huh ... if you knew you would be attacked with brass knuckles, a stun gun & a metal flagpole ... i'm sure you would crawl up into a fetal position & beg for mercy.
The flag polls were not solid. I haven't seen any claims of brass knuckles. I think there was one report of a tazer, but it's legal to carry those for self defense, moron.

Insurrection, lol. There wasn't one....or that was the most sorry one I've ever seen in the history of mankind.

I agree. If it had been an insurrection every one of them would have been armed and they would have shot the shit out of the Capital buildings.

None of them were armed.

uh - ya.... some definitely were ARMED. others came with WEAPONS that injured, maimed & probably led to the death of policeman.

PREPARING FOR ‘WAR’

Prosecutors say Cleveland Meredith, whose lives in North Carolina, according to his lawyer, loaded his truck and trailer with weapons and headed to Washington, but arrived too late to join the riot. When police searched his truck the next day, they found a high-powered rifle and thousands of rounds of ammunition, including bullets the FBI described as armor-piercing.

Others were armed during the riot: A police officer said he noticed a bulge on the hip of Christopher Alberts - who was dressed in body armor and carrying a gas mask - as he filed out of the Capitol grounds, according to court records. When they stopped him, they found a loaded handgun. Alberts’ lawyer did not respond to questions about the case.
Arrested Capitol rioters had guns and bombs, everyday careers and Olympic medals

Many more people armed themselves by more unorthodox means, causing damage and injury.

Robert Sanford, 55, of Pennsylvania, was allegedly caught on video throwing a fire extinguisher at a group of police officers. David Blair, 26, was seen hitting officers with a lacrosse stick, NBC said. Others had pepper spray, brass knuckles, a pipe and pocket knives, and one man was carrying a "stinger whip," a tool with blunt and whip-like edges marketed for self-defense and escaping a locked vehicle.

One rioter was caught on video beating a police officer with a flagpole bearing an American flag, NBC Washington reported. The New York Times reviewed video that showed people using stolen police shields, sticks and crutches as weapons.

And the man photographed with his feet on the desk of U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was carrying a 950,000-volt stun gun walking stick, House impeachment manager Stacey Plaskett revealed Feb. 10.

LOL The only guns I saw were the ones used to protect our glorious leaders.

You really are a dumb shit.

lol ... so you have nuthin'.

Capitol Riots

Author: Eric Flack, Erin Spaht, Haleigh Purvis
Published: 6:13 PM EST January 18, 2021
Updated: 11:39 PM EST January 18, 2021

Law enforcement have prepared for possible armed protests during inauguration
Newly released court documents show the arsenal of weapons used by rioters at the Capitol, and those confiscated from people arrested before inauguration.

b9b94ca4-6ee9-4f97-bbd2-1d9a20cc0f95_1140x641.jpg

45856d81-dd77-4dd9-b2a1-284b1d66df40_1140x641.jpg

There were no AR-15s confiscated from protesters, moron.

None of them were armed.

PREPARING FOR ‘WAR’

Capitol Riots

Newly released court documents show the arsenal of weapons used by rioters at the Capitol, and those confiscated from people arrested before inauguration.

Those were confiscated BEFORE the riot, when Enrico Tarrio was arrested.

None of them were armed.

PREPARING FOR ‘WAR’

Capitol Riots

In other words, the people in the riot were not armed. Thanks for admitting it.

Fuck off you lying uneducated Canuck. Worst crime since the Civil War? Damn you’re ignorant. Try Cuomo murdering over 10,000 elderly while sexually harrassing women. Try your BLM /Pantifa pals murdering cops and causing billions in damages. You will not be allowed to lie you piece of shit. Period. Now STFU moron.

Still attacking Cuomo? Yes. This is the worst assault on American democracy since the Civil War. We will continue to hammer that home until you people stop lying about what happened in the election, and on January 6th.

Cuomo is now dead meat. But for the record, Donald Trump killed 500,000 Americans and still you go after Cuomo? Stop being an idiot. We're not being fooled.

Thats funny stuff!!!

Why did some of those people lash out at the police? I thought they backed the badge? I lump the rioters on Jan 6th in the same group as those that riot and destroy property this past summer. Birds of a feather.

We aren’t lying. You are. Biden has killed over 100,000 Americans. You stop being an idiot. Fooling you? Gruber says it’s easy.

Golly, some of these threads get rockin'.

This poster, "lantern2814" has a colorful style of argumentation.

It suggests to me, well, it makes me think that this is what they must talk like in juvenile detention.

Now I don't don't know for sure that that is how they talk there, but, ....but it seems immature, insecure, troubled inmates who had bad parents would talk like that when trying not to look like just an undereducated scared kid. At least, that is my very personal opinion.

Here, lemme show you some examples:
Now asshole try to refute the facts I gave you. Oh, you can’t. No surprise.

By the way moron, playing the race card means you have no argument. Run along now, adults are speaking.
I didn't play the race card. Would you like to borrow a dictionary?
Yelling bigotry is playing a race card. Would you like your ass handed to you some more?
I didn't yell which in print is usually accomplished with the use of profanity. I simply, and calmly, pointed out that there's a lot of bigotry. Someone got defensive.
DIrect a lie at me and get called out.

None of them were armed.

PREPARING FOR ‘WAR’

Capitol Riots

I said the only guns I saw were the guns used to protect our glorious leaders. Doesn't mean there weren't guns there, which I doubt, just means I didn't see any in all the video I saw.

You really are stupid.

uh-huh. if you think - just because YOU didn't see any.... blah blah blah....

you always bury yerself. lol - at least yer CONsistant.

I said just because I didn't see them that doesn't mean there were none.

You always bury yourself. You sure are one dumb bitch.

<pfffft> that's nonsensical pablum.

why bother to say that at all? it was a weak anecdote at best.

but more likely a weak excuse to minimize your traitorous leanings.

Last edited:

The president didn't incite BLM. He just encourage police to be "not so ntce".
English please. Your asshole pals in BLM/Pantifa deserve to have the crap beat out of them for the shit they’ve pulled. With you and your fellow Dems approval of their actions.

Trump threw out the Taskforce on 21st century policing which was implemented to restore confidence in and respect for the police .. and then he encouraged police brutality.
Lie. Posting in all bold doesn’t make your lie true. Another defender of murdering cops. You burn, loot, and murder like your pals did, you deserve to get beaten severely.

Trump Encourages D.C. Police to 'Not Hold Back' as ...
Trump Encourages D.C. Police to 'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...
1:21

Nov 15, 2020 · President Donald Trump has urged police in Washington, D.C., to not "hold back" on protesters who disrupted the so-called "Million MAGA March" this weekend, raising further fears the president is...
  • Author: David Brenna
Damn you’re dumb. Police should not be holding back. You assholes need some common sense beaten into you.

Trump is uneducated and dumb as a stump not to mention dishonest and you worship him.
Yet he is rich, has a hot wife, and won the Presidency. Things you will never accomplish. Resorting to deflecting and projecting again.

And You think he's a winner.

11_95.jpg

English please. Your asshole pals in BLM/Pantifa deserve to have the crap beat out of them for the shit they’ve pulled. With you and your fellow Dems approval of their actions.

Trump threw out the Taskforce on 21st century policing which was implemented to restore confidence in and respect for the police .. and then he encouraged police brutality.
Lie. Posting in all bold doesn’t make your lie true. Another defender of murdering cops. You burn, loot, and murder like your pals did, you deserve to get beaten severely.

Trump Encourages D.C. Police to 'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...

Nov 15, 2020 · President Donald Trump has urged police in Washington, D.C., to not "hold back" on protesters who disrupted the so-called "Million MAGA March" this weekend, raising further fears the president is...
Damn you’re dumb. Police should not be holding back. You assholes need some common sense beaten into you.

Trump is uneducated and dumb as a stump not to mention dishonest and you worship him.
Yet he is rich, has a hot wife, and won the Presidency. Things you will never accomplish. Resorting to deflecting and projecting again.

And You think he's a winner.
With those things listed, yeah he is a winner. Now you’re projecting your jealousy. You worship a dementia suffering Alzheimer’s patient.

lol ... donny had you in mind when he said this:

' The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.'

None of them were armed.

PREPARING FOR ‘WAR’

Oooh scary!!!!!!!

uh-huh ... if you knew you would be attacked with brass knuckles, a stun gun & a metal flagpole ... i'm sure you would crawl up into a fetal position & beg for mercy.
The flag polls were not solid. I haven't seen any claims of brass knuckles. I think there was one report of a tazer, but it's legal to carry those for self defense, moron.

wow - you are scraping the bottom there finger boy.

None of them were armed.

PREPARING FOR ‘WAR’

Capitol Riots

Authorities arrested Coffman of Alabama near the Capitol after noticing the handle of a gun in his pickup truck while they were responding to pipe bombs left outside the headquarters of the Democratic National Committee and Republican National Committee, both of which are near the Capitol. Inside his truck, they found an AR-15-style rifle, a shotgun, a crossbow, several machetes, smoke grenades and 11 Molotov cocktails. They also found a note with the name of at least one member of Congress and a judge, alongside the notation “bad guy.”

you're like a little guppy fish in a barrel.

None of them were armed.

PREPARING FOR ‘WAR’

Capitol Riots

In other words, the people in the riot were not armed. Thanks for admitting it.

wrong.

Trump Encourages D.C. Police to 'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...'Not Hold Back' as ...

He's broke, his plastic filled mail order bride will be returning to her boyfriend and her life in New York. He won the Presidency with the help of voter suppression, and lies about his opponent. Even then, the people didn't elect him - the Electoral College did.

New Topics

Forum List

Back