Insurrection! This is what it looks like

Yeah, sure and the next thing you'll be gaslighting us with is that there wasn't a violent lib burnfest across the country in 2020.
FOX News really did a number on you, little fascist. You're no longer able to distinguish fantasy from reality, and you're using your fantasy to justify violence towards ... well, towards anyone not like you.

This shit's going to be fun when we see the likes of you in the streets. Or are you a coward?
Cool, Internet Tough Girl talk. I haven't seen that before.

As you've announced your intent to engage in street violence, can you now let us know where and when you'll be doing that? And exactly who will you be assaulting? Will you just be assaulting random old people and children, or will you be assaulting all minorities as well?

FOX News really did a number on you, little fascist. You're no longer able to distinguish fantasy from reality, and you're using your fantasy to justify violence towards ... well, towards anyone not like you.

I don't have a television nor do I watch filth such as fox, msnbc, cnn, cable, network news.

The seditionists are these fascist judges. The churches are the criminals. It is right wingers who are the criminals.
You act like SCOTUS banned abortions. Get it through your thick skull, IT DIDN'T. It just returned the issue to the states and their legislatures where it should have been left by the Burger Court in 1973. If there really is wide-spread support for abortion, you and your friends should have no problem at all getting laws favorable to abortion passed in an expeditious manner to return the ability to have an abortion upon demand to every American woman. The way you all are reacting makes it look like you don't believe the majority of people support your position on abortion. I happen to be pro-choice. I don't like abortion, but realize that it is often the least bad choice a pregnant woman has.

Last edited:
Clearly Americans see our gov't as corrupt. Democrat gods are money, wealth and power.

As long as there are trillions at stake...democrats will say and DO ANYTHING to get it.

Last edited:
The left might just get the insurrection they're claiming already happened. Seems to me this sham committee on J6 is meant to discourage anyone from opposing what they're doing TO US.

mamooth said:
As you've announced your intent to engage in street violence, can you now let us know where and when you'll be doing that? And exactly who will you be assaulting? Will you just be assaulting random old people and children, or will you be assaulting all minorities as well?

well the right could take some pointers from your side.

Last edited:
freakin' unbelievable these lefties. Talk about the right assaulting children and they promote killing them, cutting off their genitals and allowing them to be abused. HEY BUD..>> how's that self awareness thing coming along??

DC:
Politicians held hostage in Congress

DC:
USSC Justices moved to more secure location due to threats and violence

DC:
D-Maxine Waters undermines, calls for Insurrection against USSC

DC:
US AG Garland, DOJ, exposed as completely Partisan, publicly undermines USSC; refusal to enforce existing law against threats to USSC emboldened Insurrectionists, would-be assassins, and left wing domestic terrorists

DHS:
Offers no protection but tells Cathoc churches to prepare for 'extreme violence'

AZ:
Arizona Senate evacuated after leftist extremists breach security, make their way in

'Most Peaceful Protests' bteak out across the nation as criminal left wing antifa, domestic terrorists, and tantrum-throwing snowflakes answe Democrats' call for rebellion and Insurrection.

Now add this

Now add this

Crazy Mazie begs for a throat punch.

Having married into a Japanese family, I learned so much about the beauty and dignity of Japanese culture.

Mazie is the equivalent of a violent, inbred Kentucky redneck compared to my wonderful Japanese in-laws.

Months of whining from the Trump cult Nazi douches on this thread ... and their violent traitor Jan 6 pals are _still_ rotting in prison, or heading that way.

That has to sting. They spend months and years of lying and whining and humiliating themselves on behalf of the party, with nothing to show for it. No wonder they're all so pissy all of the time.

Trump cult losers, have you thought of maybe taking up a hobby that _doesn't_ involve treason? It would do you good.

Months of whining from the Trump cult Nazi douches on this thread ... and their violent traitor Jan 6 pals are _still_ rotting in prison, or heading that way.

That has to sting. They spend months and years of lying and whining and humiliating themselves on behalf of the party, with nothing to show for it. No wonder they're all so pissy all of the time.

Trump cult losers, have you thought of maybe taking up a hobby that _doesn't_ involve treason? It would do you good.
:itsok:

It's so much fun to watch the vitriol pour out of someone who tortured young animals as a toddler.

We know your kind.

We know you are headed down the slippery slope to juvenile detention.

But what a great post. You spelled everything correctly.

But what a great post. You spelled everything correctly.
Meanwhile ... Ashli the traitor is _still_ freezing in Hell for eternity. Knowing that cheers me up immensely.

Life is good, as will be the afterlife, at least for liberals. Not being traitors, we won't be condemned to the frigid eigth circle of hell.

1638802179-picsay.jpg

1696508132111.png

jamal bowman pulls firealarm to stop vote....will he be arrested and jailed for 2 years like FBI led J6 protest in DC after 2020 election.

DC:
Politicians held hostage in Congress

DC:
USSC Justices moved to more secure location due to threats and violence

DC:
D-Maxine Waters undermines, calls for Insurrection against USSC

DC:
US AG Garland, DOJ, exposed as completely Partisan, publicly undermines USSC; refusal to enforce existing law against threats to USSC emboldened Insurrectionists, would-be assassins, and left wing domestic terrorists

DHS:
Offers no protection but tells Cathoc churches to prepare for 'extreme violence'

AZ:
Arizona Senate evacuated after leftist extremists breach security, make their way in

'Most Peaceful Protests' bteak out across the nation as criminal left wing antifa, domestic terrorists, and tantrum-throwing snowflakes answe Democrats' call for rebellion and Insurrection.

And then silencing all who oppose it all

Forum List

Back