Insurrection still raging in Portland: Antifa torches school HQ and cars

VICE PRESIDENT HARRIS openly, publicly declared the Leftist foreign-funded democrat-supported domestic terrorism continue after the Presidential election...

In 2020, foreign-funded democrat-supported domestic terrorist Antifa and BLM burned, looted, destroyed, assaulted, and murdered in communities throughout the US, causing damages totaling several BILLIONS of dollars

Democrats took advantage of another Leftist domestic-terrorist event to attempt to Impeach President Trump again...and failed...again.

President Trump is GONE now that the election is over...BUT JUST AS VP HARRIS CALLED FOR, the Leftist foreign-funded democrat-supported domestic terrorists are still committing REAL 'INSURRECTION'.

After Antifa Group Tweets 'Burn the Schools,' Arsonists Target Portland School Building

In the wee hours of Saturday morning, vandals and arsonists targeted an administrative building for Portland Public Schools (PPS), setting vehicles on fire, smashing windows, and spray-painting the walls. The Portland Police Bureau (PPB) is investigating the attack. The Oregonian published photos of the vandalism and The Post Millennial Editor-at-Large Andy Ngo identified an antifa symbol.

This is and continues to be VP HARRIS' 'INSURRECTION'.
PJ Media - Media Bias Fact Check

View attachment 465566

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks.

View attachment 465568

Fact check is a bunch of b.s. very biased source that has been debunked countless times.

YOu fucking ignorant twat.

Excellent. I've triggered a fascist insurrecxtionist hard. Whenever a fascist cries, an angel gets it wings.

Anyways, well done with your tabloid article there. And you're also still lying about how anarchists are liberals.

Now, run along. You're needed. Trump's ass won't lick itself. your msters appreciate your service, especially how you'll piss yourself uncontrollablly on command.

Last edited:
The VP is officially on record as having incited / requested foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorists to continue perpetrating terrorist attacks and sedition after the fraudulent, election-fraud-plagued election that put her into office...

Before that, she is officially on record as having aided, abetted, and facilitated domestic terrorism, to include helping bail out of jail foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorists arrested for committing acts out of terrorism and put them back on the streets to continue committing acts of domestic terrorism.

VP Harris facilitated violent destruction in Democrat-run communities throughout the US that has cost BILLIONS of dollars while destroying American businesses / lives...

Wait, are you claiming that "the right" were the ones engaged in violence during your year long Kristalnacht?

Quite often, yes. No non-fascist denies that, thus you'll deny it.

So, how vigorously did you stroke yourself when you heard about your fascist pals killing those two cops? There aren't any Democratic political operatives murdering police officers. That kind of behavior comes entirely from your side.

The BLM protests were noticable in that everything would be peaceful, then everyone went home ... and then at midnight, the "B team" came out. Those were the common criminals, black bloc jackasses, and Trumpist agents.

We're lying that you Nazis did this?

Fascinating, that you think one burning car -- an act of vandalism, not sedition -- justifies the murder of police officers, a violent fascist coup against US democracy, and your wholesale embrace of Nazism.

It doesn't. That's why your Nazi ratfuk pals are going to prison, and why the whole nation is cheering that.

Now have a good cry about the failure of your violent fascist coup attempt, and then it's off to bed where you can dream of murdering more police officers for the glory of fascism.
You are too mentally ill to realize how mentally ill you are.

YOu fucking ignorant twat.

Excellent. I've triggered a fascist insurrecxtionist hard. Whenever a fascist cries, an angel gets it wings.

Anyways, well done with your tabloid article there. And you're also still ling about how anarchists are liberals.

Now, run along. You're needed. Trump's ass won't lick itself. your msters appreciate your service, especially how you'll piss yourself uncontrollablly on command.
HEY fuckwad, you’re crying because you just got shown to be a liar. Tabloid? Hey asswipe, the NY Post is one of the largest papers in the country. And pathetically trying to make the one kicking your ass leave. Here’s an idea. YOU run along liar. And learn how to spell. Your forfeit is noted bitch. As is your inability to counter FACTS. Little bitch.

Even her own kind don't take that dumb cocksucker seriously. She polled at ZERO as a candidate and then called Xiden a "rapist" and a "racist" in back to back sentences at the debate. Which obviously wasn't taken seriously either.

That mouth has probably logged over 100,000 miles of communist cock and it should be retired with a small pension.

3ic54u.jpg

VICE PRESIDENT HARRIS openly, publicly declared the Leftist foreign-funded democrat-supported domestic terrorism continue after the Presidential election...

In 2020, foreign-funded democrat-supported domestic terrorist Antifa and BLM burned, looted, destroyed, assaulted, and murdered in communities throughout the US, causing damages totaling several BILLIONS of dollars

Democrats took advantage of another Leftist domestic-terrorist event to attempt to Impeach President Trump again...and failed...again.

President Trump is GONE now that the election is over...BUT JUST AS VP HARRIS CALLED FOR, the Leftist foreign-funded democrat-supported domestic terrorists are still committing REAL 'INSURRECTION'.

After Antifa Group Tweets 'Burn the Schools,' Arsonists Target Portland School Building

In the wee hours of Saturday morning, vandals and arsonists targeted an administrative building for Portland Public Schools (PPS), setting vehicles on fire, smashing windows, and spray-painting the walls. The Portland Police Bureau (PPB) is investigating the attack. The Oregonian published photos of the vandalism and The Post Millennial Editor-at-Large Andy Ngo identified an antifa symbol.

Saying anything that sounds like "erection" around Kameltoe is an open invitation.

Just sayin'.

Saying anything that sounds like "erection" around Kameltoe is an open invitation.

Just sayin'.
....to WHAT?

Just sayin'.
....to WHAT?
OldDick.jpg

Just sayin'.
....to WHAT?
View attachment 465686

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so much truth in that.

Our wonderful FBI director has determined Antifa is not a domestic terror group. He must believe burning down cities and threatening white people are just justified protests.

Of course to be fair the FBI and Antifa do work for the same people, the DNC.

I imagine the FBI is devoting all its time to tracking down conservative militia groups, planting informants in those groups and convincing members to attack the government so the FBI can foil the attack and look heroic.

That is your ridiculous anything for a buck GOP propaganda machine. Our judicial system says you are totally full of it.....

At this point in time many of us have absolutely no confidence or trust in our judicial system. If we had a honest and unbiased judicial system the rule of law would apply equally to everybody. High level Democrats flout the law all the time.

[/QUOTE/
I was in Oregon for my entire 30s
It was so tranquil and nice
It's still is except for a couple of square blocks where the kids act up. Change the channel and get a grip. Fair and balanced my ass.
it still is except for a couple of square blocks where the kids act up. Change the channel and get a grip. Fair and balanced my ass
What about all the National Guard in DC for the bullshit conspiracy theory of March 4?

Who is the functional retard now, bitch?

The National Guard is protecting the Capitol so the Dems can push draconian gun control legislation through. The Dems will argue such legislation is necessary to stop white supremacist insurrectionists from overthrowing our government.

You might think these white supremacists are hiding behind every tree and bush with their AR-15s planning a new Civil War so they could enslave the blacks again. There may be a few nuts like that in our nation but they are fairly rare.

We are not near an uprising at this point. Perhaps a decade from now if the Dems keep rigging elections and pushing communism.
Funny thing is, they're going to get exactly what they're trying to avoid with all this bullshit.

One often meet his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
4f49671322f702c2f66f3c51ca2ec74c.jpg

we're all sitting back saying "go for it, bitches."

They are not going to be able to enforce anything ever.

If anything, it's going to hurry the exit of states like Texas, South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Missouri, Idaho etc.

I can definitely see Texas leaving first followed by the other states you mention.

I don’t want to see my nation break apart but I definitely have no desire to live in a communist worker’s paradise.

If the Union does split I hope it’s a peaceful event wothout violence.

Our wonderful FBI director has determined Antifa is not a domestic terror group. He must believe burning down cities and threatening white people are just justified protests.

I imagine the FBI is devoting all its time to tracking down conservative militia groups, planting informants in those groups and convincing members to attack the government so the FBI can foil the attack and look heroic.

That is your ridiculous anything for a buck GOP propaganda machine. Our judicial system says you are totally full of it.....

At this point in time many of us have absolutely no confidence or trust in our judicial system. If we had a honest and unbiased judicial system the rule of law would apply equally to everybody. High level Democrats flout the law all the time.

[/QUOTE/
It's still is except for a couple of square blocks where the kids act up. Change the channel and get a grip. Fair and balanced my ass.
it still is except for a couple of square blocks where the kids act up. Change the channel and get a grip. Fair and balanced my ass
What about all the National Guard in DC for the bullshit conspiracy theory of March 4?

The National Guard is protecting the Capitol so the Dems can push draconian gun control legislation through. The Dems will argue such legislation is necessary to stop white supremacist insurrectionists from overthrowing our government.

You might think these white supremacists are hiding behind every tree and bush with their AR-15s planning a new Civil War so they could enslave the blacks again. There may be a few nuts like that in our nation but they are fairly rare.

We are not near an uprising at this point. Perhaps a decade from now if the Dems keep rigging elections and pushing communism.
Funny thing is, they're going to get exactly what they're trying to avoid with all this bullshit.

If anything, it's going to hurry the exit of states like Texas, South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Missouri, Idaho etc.

I can definitely see Texas leaving first followed by the other states you mention.

I don’t want to see my nation break apart but I definitely have no desire to live in a communist worker’s paradise.

There is no more America
It’s 100 percent dead
We need to break up or go to war
I prefer no war

We have 75 million with guns and we can break up
Just need the right leadership
I won’t live in a new USSR

[/QUOTE/

Off that list ?? I move to Idaho
Also Utah and Arizona

Hey liar, you consider trapping federal officials in a building and attempting to murder them vandalism. The right did nothing dimwit. You and your ilk own billions in damage, millions in theft, and over two dozen murders. You lie. Why? Because you’re one of Gruber’s useless idiots.

You're right.

One small correction, the democrat Brown Shirts on their year long Kristalnacht have murdered 41 people. 22 rapes, thousands of cases of battery, thousands of cases of looting, thousands of cases of arson.

The 1/6 Reichstag Fire was tame compared to even the most calm of the riots staged by democrats.

Just quite with the making stupid shit up. You're embarrassing yourself.

I get it. You're easily terrified and not very bright. You crave a daddy figure to keep you safe. Your masters fed you a constant stream of BS to keep you wetting yourself. Keeping you terrified and hysterical keeps you obedient. Very, very obedient, and that's how your masters like you.

Believe me, that's very obvious to anyone outside of your cult.

Your Brown Shirts have murdered 41 people Mammoth Mammaries.

I'll bet you Nazis are REAL PROUD of this one;

Two teenagers shot in Seattle's Chop autonomous zone - BBC News

Unlike the Reichstag fire, the 4 people shot in your little Nazi nation you set up were shot and killed by Brown Shirt rioters.

Remember, the only violent death at the Reichstag was Capitol Police shooting and killing an unarmed, peaceful protester.

But you Nazis murder people by the score out on your Kristalnacht.

BREAKING: Fifth Shooting in CHAZ/CHOP 'Autonomous Zone' in Seattle (LIVESTREAM) (thegatewaypundit.com)

It's a well known fact that radical leftists hate public schools because of how conservative they are.......

I wonder if Biden ordered them to attack public schools

Forum List

Back