‘Insurmountable’: Morning Joe says Trump’s Russia lies may have already sunk his presidency

Russia revealed how corrupt the Democrats are and it affected the election but it's Trump's fault? How does that work?
It's not Trump`s fault they did not release the Rnc emails and Manafort/Trump campaign emails so we would have something to compare the Dnc to......

UNLESS Trump"s campaign team was working with the thieves to disburse them.
The RNC wasn't getting questions in advance by their friends in media or setting up a patsy that had no chance in the primary. But your argument is there was no dirt on them so lets ignore the DNC dirt?

[Q

One of my favorite times the MsM showed their asses was how they handled the DEPLORABLE MISOGYNIST named John Edwards.

Not sure how Edwards was a "Deplorable Misogynist". He had an affair with a woman who wasn't his wife. Just like Newt, Guliani, Trump and a whole host of other people. Probably a jerky thing to do given his wife was sick, but hardly misogynistic.

The left rejected him when they found out he was having an affair, when he came in third place in the 2008 race and quickly disappeared.

[]The RNC wasn't getting questions in advance by their friends in media or setting up a patsy that had no chance in the primary. But your argument is there was no dirt on them so lets ignore the DNC dirt?

the questions they got in advance were ones that were going to be asked anyway. So I'm not sure why you think this is a big deal.

[Q

One of my favorite times the MsM showed their asses was how they handled the DEPLORABLE MISOGYNIST named John Edwards.

Not sure how Edwards was a "Deplorable Misogynist". He had an affair with a woman who wasn't his wife. Just like Newt, Guliani, Trump and a whole host of other people. Probably a jerky thing to do given his wife was sick, but hardly misogynistic.

The left rejected him when they found out he was having an affair, when he came in third place in the 2008 race and quickly disappeared.

Are those people still alive?

Edwards fathered a child with another woman while his NOW DEAD wife died of cancer.

MSM refused to report on it, so the National Enquirer had to,

The MSM is simply Snowflake Propoganda.

Edwards fathered a child with another woman while his NOW DEAD wife died of cancer.

okay, Edwards didn't give his wife cancer and neither did his mistress.

So why is this a news story the MSM should have been interested in?

okay, Edwards didn't give his wife cancer and neither did his mistress.

So why is this a news story the MSM should have been interested in?

He was running for President in 2008 when this occurred. I hope you are like 6 years old.

When one of the top Democratic candidates are found to have father a child with his mistress while his wife was dying of cancer, it's newsworthy...unless, of course he is being protected by the media.

It came out. His misogyny couldn't even be overlooked by the media or public, and Edwards dropped out of the race.

Russia revealed how corrupt the Democrats are and it affected the election but it's Trump's fault? How does that work?

Exactly... there is ZERO evidence the Russians hacked the election. Matter of fact, I'm not even sure that is even possible. All we know is that the DNC was hacked and e-mails were exposed that showed the MSM colluded with the DNC regarding the debates among other things.

Because that's what the Russians wanted you to see. They blacked our Bernie's name from the email with the questions. How does a hacked email get redacted? Because the hackers wanted you to think only Hillary got that question in advance.

Yeah, that's the ticket...

upload_2017-2-22_12-6-7.png

Oh boy another 'Trump is doomed' thread. /eyeroll

These claims that Trump is finished before his cabinet is even confirmed have the stench of liberal sour grapes over getting their ass kicked in the election.

[]The RNC wasn't getting questions in advance by their friends in media or setting up a patsy that had no chance in the primary. But your argument is there was no dirt on them so lets ignore the DNC dirt?

the questions they got in advance were ones that were going to be asked anyway. So I'm not sure why you think this is a big deal.

Huh? It wouldn't have been a big deal had they given them to all the particpants.

Huh? It wouldn't have been a big deal had they given them to all the particpants.

There were only two participants, and both received the question. But the hackers blacked out Bernie's name and that of his campaign manager, so those reading the email would think only Hillary got the question. This has been confirmed by the CNN Reporter who sent Hillary and Bernie the question.

He was running for President in 2008 when this occurred. I hope you are like 6 years old.

again, why is that important? Hey, look, you guys voted for Trump, who has had numerous affairs, has been credibly accused of sexual assault by credible women, who was caught on tape saying "Grab them by the pussy", and you guys just didn't consider any of this a big deal.

But man, Edwards having a relationship outside his marriage, this was top news, the Enquirer said so!

When one of the top Democratic candidates are found to have father a child with his mistress while his wife was dying of cancer, it's newsworthy...unless, of course he is being protected by the media.

Nope. Still isn't. Not a crime, and nobody's business but his and his wife's.

It came out. His misogyny couldn't even be overlooked by the media or public, and Edwards dropped out of the race.

No, it didn't come out until after he dropped out of the race. He dropped out of the race on Jan. 30, 2008. The story didn't get mainstream media attention until July 2008, when he dropped out of the race.

He dropped out of the race because Democratic Voters decided they liked Obama better.

again, why is that important? Hey, look, you guys voted for Trump, who has had numerous affairs, has been credibly accused of sexual assault by credible women, who was caught on tape saying "Grab them by the pussy", and you guys just didn't consider any of this a big deal.

But man, Edwards having a relationship outside his marriage, this was top news, the Enquirer said so!

Nope. Still isn't. Not a crime, and nobody's business but his and his wife's.

No, it didn't come out until after he dropped out of the race. He dropped out of the race on Jan. 30, 2008. The story didn't get mainstream media attention until July 2008, when he dropped out of the race.

He dropped out of the race because Democratic Voters decided they liked Obama better.
I bet you still believe your Hillary's birther conspiracy too....:lol:

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on Monday suggested that it may already be too late for Donald Trump to save his presidency due to the “insurmountable” Russian scandal.

Reflecting on a Reuters report about three separate Justice Department investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia, Scarborough compared the scandal to President Bill Clinton’s impeachment.
“You actually look at Donald Trump saying, ‘I have not had any ties with Russia, I’ve had no business dealings with Russia,'” the MSNBC host observed. “And he just says that point blank. I think, these stories that come out, I think the political problems that follow — if there are all these front businesses — are insurmountable.”

According to Reuters, the FBI has opened at least three investigations related to Russia’s meddling in the 2016 U.S. election. The Pittsburgh field office is looking into breaches of the Democratic National Committee’s computer systems and the San Francisco office is probing emails that were stolen from Clinton campaign manager John Podesta.

Additionally, FBI agents in Washington are conducting a counterintelligence inquiry into “financial transactions by Russian individuals and companies who are believed to have links to Trump associates,” Reuters reported.
Joe Scarborough is a spineless piece of shit... and a closet progressive.

It's not Trump`s fault they did not release the Rnc emails and Manafort/Trump campaign emails so we would have something to compare the Dnc to......

UNLESS Trump"s campaign team was working with the thieves to disburse them.
The RNC wasn't getting questions in advance by their friends in media or setting up a patsy that had no chance in the primary. But your argument is there was no dirt on them so lets ignore the DNC dirt?

The questions were from a town hall meeting and both candidates received them.

There was no rigging.

[Q

Newt left his wife for his mistress while his wife had cancer.
Get off your high horse.

They did , fool.

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on Monday suggested that it may already be too late for Donald Trump to save his presidency due to the “insurmountable” Russian scandal.

Reflecting on a Reuters report about three separate Justice Department investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia, Scarborough compared the scandal to President Bill Clinton’s impeachment.
“You actually look at Donald Trump saying, ‘I have not had any ties with Russia, I’ve had no business dealings with Russia,'” the MSNBC host observed. “And he just says that point blank. I think, these stories that come out, I think the political problems that follow — if there are all these front businesses — are insurmountable.”

According to Reuters, the FBI has opened at least three investigations related to Russia’s meddling in the 2016 U.S. election. The Pittsburgh field office is looking into breaches of the Democratic National Committee’s computer systems and the San Francisco office is probing emails that were stolen from Clinton campaign manager John Podesta.

Additionally, FBI agents in Washington are conducting a counterintelligence inquiry into “financial transactions by Russian individuals and companies who are believed to have links to Trump associates,” Reuters reported.
Typical punk, you destroy the messenger instead of hearing the message

There is no reason to listen to a progressive like Joe Scarborough

There is no reason to listen to a progressive like Joe Scarborough
Don't listen to him, let the millions of others enjoy his program.

Forum List

Back