Insurance companies not paying ...as usual

THERE ARE NO PRIVATE FLOOD INSURANCE POLICIES -- THEY ARE ALL THROUGH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. FEMA (NFIP), to be exact.

Now, there may be some Surplus Lines Flood Insurance there -- Through Lloyds or another Surplus Lines Carrier, but there are no Regular Flood Policies sold by Insurance Companies that I have EVER seen

Dude. I didn't say anything different. Private companies wrote the policy the NFIP directed them to write for homes in a floodplain. And now for some reason yet to be determined, the two entities (FEMA and the private companies) together are putting the fucks to the home owners.

What part of that is OK with you? That's the question.

I know you know who controls FEMA. Who started it and who oversees their funding and operations. And it ain't the Pres. Why can't the Congress do a better job? It is Republican controlled now. Will they fix shit like this?

The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) is a program created by the Congress of the United States in 1968 through the National Flood Insurance Act of 1968 (P.L. 90-448). The program enables property owners in participating communities to purchase insurance protection from the government against losses from flooding. This insurance is designed to provide an insurance alternative to disaster assistance to meet the escalating costs of repairing damage to buildings and their contents caused by floods.[1] As of April 2010, the program insured about 5.5 million homes, the majority of which were in Texas and Florida.

just to clarify what Congress started and controls and what I was referring to.

Dude. I didn't say anything different. Private companies wrote the policy the NFIP directed them to write for homes in a floodplain. And now for some reason yet to be determined, the two entities (FEMA and the private companies) together are putting the fucks to the home owners.

What part of that is OK with you? That's the question.

I know you know who controls FEMA. Who started it and who oversees their funding and operations. And it ain't the Pres. Why can't the Congress do a better job? It is Republican controlled now. Will they fix shit like this?

FEMA is the final authority on how claims are paid. The Private Companies have SHIT to say about FEMA's internal operations.

And FEMA is controlled by the Department of Homeland Security. Which comes under the direct supervision of the POTUS, or in this case, the scumbag in chief.

So far, you're wrong on every count.

shocking

Healthcare SHOULD BE a right not a commodity to be bought and paid for.What kind of sick society tries to make money off of people's illnesses.

Keeping and bearing arms is a right. But you still have to pay for the gun and the ammo.

LMAO no you go to something other than a copied post from 60 Minutes. Show us the actual reports.

Hey I got an idea. Why don't you stick those "requests" for an actual report up your ass?
Would you do that?

Oh wait, I got it. 60 Minutes is a left wing shill against Republicans and insurance companies. That's why their reports are not trusted.
Is that correct?
Yes they are shills. AndI could care less about the reports I could care less about some dumbass who chose to live in a fishbowl. I thought that was clear..

Forum List

Back