Insurance companies not paying ...as usual

Once again your ignorance about how money works is so woeful.
THANK GOD you are NOT in one of those decision making positions that those high salaried executives are in that most likely make
decisions that AFFECT YOUR 401K! Or your pension. But being the dumb f...k you are you have NO IDEA of what I'm writing about!

Ain't you a stupid fucking bitch. I thought you said you watched the program? You a liar as well as being stupid?
Never mind. I know that answer. Yes,. you are a jealous, nasty, ugly lying little bitch who fucking thinks she has some idea how the world works. That all highly paid executives would never put the fucks to people so their paycheck would be protected.

You are fucking stupid bitch.

And I don't believe you. He could have won a BIG lawsuit.
Damn weasel, you an attorney now? WOW. Maybe you would take the guys case on and make millions for both of you. Will you do that? Or you just running your mouth about things you don't know?

Of course, you being an ultra rich lover, just can't imagine an insurance company with all those big salaries to pay to executives, would screw their policy holders out of money. No way. Our capitalist system is just to full of ethical, caring executives. Right? They are the "job creators". Except they wouldn't create the jobs they could have in the construction industry by paying the claims so people could rebuild. WTF is up with that weasel?
You little pussy. No way is that story real, no contract is going to give an insurance company an out if the customer is in a coma. You're stupid enough to believe it because it fits your childish world view.

Once again your ignorance about how money works is so woeful.
THANK GOD you are NOT in one of those decision making positions that those high salaried executives are in that most likely make
decisions that AFFECT YOUR 401K! Or your pension. But being the dumb f...k you are you have NO IDEA of what I'm writing about!
Ain't you a stupid fucking bitch. I thought you said you watched the program? You a liar as well as being stupid?
Never mind. I know that answer. Yes,. you are a jealous, nasty, ugly lying little bitch who fucking thinks she has some idea how the world works. That all highly paid executives would never put the fucks to people so their paycheck would be protected.

You are fucking stupid bitch.
Aw, zekie blew a gasket. Ain't that cute.
I saw the story about Sandy, not Katrina. If it's true they need to sue. And if it's true, we need congressional hearings on FEMA for being complicit or completely worthless.

Those people who knowingly decided to live in a fishbowl without proper insurance aren't getting their shit paid for. Damn those insurance companies!

Those people who knowingly decided to live in a fishbowl without proper insurance aren't getting their shit paid for. Damn those insurance companies!

Another stupid fuck. Those people in the TV show bought the flood insurance they were required to have by their mortgage holder. They had a flood where structural damage occurred. The insurance companies sent out engineers to determine the extent of damage. The insurance companies altered the reports of the engineers to show either no structural damage or that the damage existed prior to the flooding. The most expensive part of the repair process was to fix the structural damage because the damage effected the entire house.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Proper insurance. What is "proper insurance" that the insurance company won't alter reports? How do you insure yourself against that type of damage.

Another stupid fuck? There were thousands.

Maybe. But I was just addressing one. You.

Now tell me again how falsified engineer reports is perfectly fine to put the fucks to policy holders.

Umm I never said they were. Please post copies of the actual reports for us to see.

Umm I never said they were. Please post copies of the actual reports for us to see.

LMAO. Say do what? Hey here is an idea. IF (big IF) you want to educate yourself, use your computer and go to 60 Minutes web site and pull up the program. They (the program) had copies of altered reports as well as interviews with engineers who reports were altered.

You might learn something if you do that. Maybe.Never hurts to try and become educated.

LMAO no you go to something other than a copied post from 60 Minutes. Show us the actual reports.

Insurance Companies only write Flood Insurance Policies THROUGH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

THERE ARE NO PRIVATE FLOOD INSURANCE POLICIES -- THEY ARE ALL THROUGH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. FEMA (NFIP), to be exact.

Now, there may be some Surplus Lines Flood Insurance there -- Through Lloyds or another Surplus Lines Carrier, but there are no Regular Flood Policies sold by Insurance Companies that I have EVER seen (except for a period of time in Florida, Flood Coverage was thrown in on Mobile Home Policies, but that was giving away ice in the winter).

So if coverage is being denied or delayed, it is your precious Federal Government that's doing it.

This is the problem that arises when you depend on the DUMBEST fucks on earth (reporters) to report facts to you......

They're wrong. They're wrong because they're stupid. 99% of the time, they get it wrong.

And this is why dimocraps are so stupid.... They actually think reporters know what they're doing. Which is laughable.

Here's something for you dimocraps to consider (you won't because -- Well, you're stupid but I'll try it anyway)

The Murray Gell-Mann Amnesia effect
Posted on January 31, 2006

Jack Kelly has a nice piece on media (in)credibility, where he quotes from Michael Crichton’s 2002 “Why Speculate?”:

Media carries with it a credibility that is totally undeserved. You have all experienced this, in what I call the Murray Gell-Mann Amnesia effect. (I call it by this name because I once discussed it with Murray Gell-Mann, and by dropping a famous name I imply greater importance to myself, and to the effect, than it would otherwise have.)

Briefly stated, the Gell-Mann Amnesia effect works as follows. You open the newspaper to an article on some subject you know well. In Murray’s case, physics. In mine, show business. You read the article and see the journalist has absolutely no understanding of either the facts or the issues. Often, the article is so wrong it actually presents the story backward-reversing cause and effect. I call these the “wet streets cause rain” stories. Paper’s full of them.

In any case, you read with exasperation or amusement the multiple errors in a story-and then turn the page to national or international affairs, and read with renewed interest as if the rest of the newspaper was somehow more accurate about far-off Palestine than it was about the story you just read. You turn the page, and forget what you know.

That is the Gell-Mann Amnesia effect. I’d point out it does not operate in other arenas of life. In ordinary life, if somebody consistently exaggerates or lies to you, you soon discount everything they say. In court, there is the legal doctrine of falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus, which means untruthful in one part, untruthful in all.

But when it comes to the media, we believe against evidence that it is probably worth our time to read other parts of the paper. When, in fact, it almost certainly isn’t. The only possible explanation for our behavior is amnesia.

from FEMA

A Flood Insurance Policy is the Best Option to Protect your Financial Investment in your Home • As long as your community participates in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), you are eligible to purchase flood insurance. Flood insurance is sold through approximately 85 private insurance companies and their agents, and it is backed by the federal government. Unlike most standard homeowner’s policies, flood insurance covers losses to your property caused by flooding. • When you purchase a flood insurance policy, there is typically a 30-day waiting period for coverage to become effective. Don’t wait until a storm threatens your property. It could be too late! • The maximum amount of NFIP flood insurance coverage available for residential buildings (non-commercial) is $250,000 and up to $100,000 is available for contents coverage. Contents coverage is not automatically included in a standard flood policy and must be requested. For businesses, flood insurance coverage is available up to $500,000 for your building and up to $500,000 if you purchase contents coverage. Policies are available in three forms: Dwelling (homes and individual condominium units), General Property (other residential buildings such as apartments, and other types of residential businesses) and the Residential Condominium Building Association Policy Form (residential condominium buildings). Renters are also eligible to purchase a flood insurance policy for their contents. Premiums are Set by the NFIP and Do Not Differ Among Insurance Companies • The average premium for a yearly flood insurance policy is about $650. You can financially secure your home or business at a cost equivalent to a year’s cable television subscription. • For properties located in moderate- to low-risk flood zones, a low-cost Preferred Risk Policy can start as low as $129 a year for both building and contents coverage.The NFI

THERE ARE NO PRIVATE FLOOD INSURANCE POLICIES -- THEY ARE ALL THROUGH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. FEMA (NFIP), to be exact

You mean except where private insurance companies sell flood insurance. I have (unfortunately) been purchasing flood insurance for a long time. From private companies. What about you? Any properties in a flood plain?

Whats really nice is how the private insurance companies have been able to privatize the gains from selling this insurance and socialize the losses to the Federal Government. You really think a private insurance company would accept the risk of insuring homes that they know will eventually flood? Without the government taking most of the risk?

Texas Trial Lawyer Mostyn Changing the Game in Sandy Insurance Battle
By
Ted Cushman

Say what you like about controversial Texas trial lawyer Steve Mostyn — at least he's effective.

Why there are even lawyers taking on the Sandy insurance cases. Against FEMA and the private companies that wrote the policies.

LMAO no you go to something other than a copied post from 60 Minutes. Show us the actual reports.

Hey I got an idea. Why don't you stick those "requests" for an actual report up your ass?
Would you do that?

Oh wait, I got it. 60 Minutes is a left wing shill against Republicans and insurance companies. That's why their reports are not trusted.
Is that correct?

It's called the WYO program through FEMA.

I live in Florida. I wrote HUNDREDS of Flood Insurance Policies. I went to DOZENS of seminars put on by the Federal Government through FEMA and the NFIP.

Flood Insurance is -- Guess what Flood Insurance is genius..... It's (are you sitting down?)

It's "Insurance"

Insurance can ONLY be sold by (are you sitting down again?) Insurance Agents. LICENSED Insurance Agents.

When I started in the business, Florida's requirements were 240 CLASSROOM hours of study and a day-long test that rattle the brains of the people that took it... Including people with Law Degrees and CPAs.

And that only licensed you for Property and Casualty and Health. Life Insurance was another 40 Classroom Hours. Annuities were another 40. I also had a Series 6, NASD License.... Another 40 hours.

So, if you wanted to buy Flood Insurance, guess where you had to look to buy it?

Think HARD now.... Okay? Give up. That's what I thought.

You have to find an INSURANCE AGENT!!!!

And Insurance Agents can only sell Insurance if their Licensed through (Here's a tough one)......

An INSURANCE COMPANY!!!

Since the idea of the NFIP is to get people who need Flood Insurance actually Insured, they have to sell it through (Don't hurt your brain) ??

And an OBTW..... You wouldn't know this, but if you plan to buy a house and it's in a Flood Zone A (or X or whatever the Corps of Engineers decides is a Flood threat at that time) the Federal Government REQUIRES your Bank to REQUIRE YOU TO BUY FLOOD INSURANCE.

Banks also require you to buy a Homeowners Policy. They're funny like that.

So, since the Federal Government couldn't possibly ask their people to go through the trouble of getting licensed (States License Insurance Agents, nobody else) mostly because the vast majority of them could never pass the test and partly because many of the people that NEED Flood Insurance are dozens, sometimes HUNDREDS of miles from the nearest federal agency......

NFIP and FEMA made a deal with Private Carriers like State Farm, Allstate, Travelers and many other Companies to write FEDERAL FLOOD INSURANCE FOR THEM.

The rules, the costs, the claims, the -- everything, is all the same. No matter where you go, no matter which Insurance Company writes it, it's all the same because -- IT'S ALL THROUGH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

Private Companies write it simply as a convenience for the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

Initially, people were getting confused and started asking, "I thought I bought this policy from you at State Farm (or Allstate) why does it say 'National Flood Insurance Program' at the top? Did you cancel me? Whats going on?"

So because people are stupid (they are, trust me -- Just like you) the NFIP started the WYO (Write Your Own) program to stop the confusion because we didn't ant to go through the same shit I'm going through with you every fucking time I wrote a fucking Flood Policy.... Which was often. .

But nothing has changed. Your policy might say "Travelers' or "Allstate'' at the top of the page, but it's through the Federal Government.

Whether you choose to believe that is unimportant to me. If you want to stay stupid, that's on you.

But I'm telling you, Flood Insurance is written through, controlled, by, pricing is controlled by, rules are written by, claims are payed by -- The Government of the United States -- FEMA.

Private carriers only do the writing and billing. Nothing else.

Except claims sometimes.

Your bigger Companies like State Farm and Allstate (down here) will do their own adjusting for the Federal Government.

But here's the thing........ If there is a substantial loss on a Dwelling, there is NO reason for a State Farm adjuster to deny Flood Coverage. None.

If they do, then the it has to be covered by State Farm. If a Flood didn't take down the dwelling, then wind did and The Farm is on the hook for that.

But most of your smaller Companies (which is who we're talking about up North_ use FEMA Adjusters.

Trust me on this. I was going to be one.

I knew a couple that owned a big Diesel Pusher Motor Home.....over 40 feet, maybe 44 feet.

And what you with FEMA is you go to disaster areas and write claims for them.

And you can make a LOT of money. I mean a SHITLOAD of money. MORE that a shitload once you get good at it.

And you can pick and choose where you go.

FEMA declares a State of emergency because of snow and it's too far away? You turn it down if you don't want to go.

They declare a SOE within a thousand miles, this couple would drive their huge Motor Home there, live there, make THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS a week and when they got to $200k earned for the year, they stopped.

Which was usually within a few Months. They had it down to a science.

But it's hard work and you gotta HUSTLE.

I'm married, I like my OL and I didn't want to live in areas of emergency for Months on end away from home.

But it's something interesting to think about for a young person.

Forum List

Back