Instacart lowers its pay again. Slavery on the rise in America. Jobs all over the country lowering pay. No Democrats are speaking up about this

I'm not saying 81 million. The certified results of the State are.

Y'all have had *years* to back the Big Lie grift with actual evidence. Sidney Powell herself insisted in her own court filings that no reasonable person would take her election fraud claims as statements of fact. Y'all been laughed out of every court to hear your blithering nonsense.

Literally every single case, without exception, has resulted in humiliating Big Lie failure.

Its not us. It you.

I have a friend who does Instacart and they have lowered their minimum batch pay from seven dollars to five dollars. This is a company that has also stolen tips from workers. Same thing with Door Dash. Door Dash recently lower their minimum pay from 3 dollars to $2.50 before tip.

And all across the country companies are lowering their pay. This is a shocking thing, and it is leading to drug use, depression, mass crime mass poverty. One of the ugliest times in American history. And Democrats who used to champion The causes of the workingman have brainwashed some of their base into talking about BLM and trans rights. This is a crime against humanity. This is an infringement of human rights but in the end God will prevail, and our Lord Jesus Will right the wrongs. Praise be to God I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

So much for the CEO of Instacart, a female so much for female empowerment. This is a monster who has continuously lowered the pay their workers and is treating her workers like slaves.

I don't use any of those 'services'; sweatshops on wheels isn't limited to 18 wheelers. No way these delivery drivers actually make any money using their own vehicles, which of course is why these sleazebag companies use the 'sub-contractor' scam in the first place.

That's a link to a link to a website that has accusations of fraud. But not evidence of them. Like the Navarro Report. Even conservative Forbes shredded that pseudo-legal gibberish.

And certainly nothing that would hold up in court.

Every court to hear the Big Lie has laughed it out the door. Every single court, State or Federal, Democrat appointed judge or Republican, every single time.

The record of failure of the Big Lie is perfect.

I don't use any of those 'services'; sweatshops on wheels isn't limited to 18 wheelers. No way these delivery drivers actually make any money using their own vehicles, which of course is why these sleazebag companies use the 'sub-contractor' scam in the first place.
Those are some really informative points Dudley Smith. Much appreciated and I think a lot of people in the gig economy. Appreciate what people like you have to say taking a stand for the working class while some portion of Democrats and even Republicans don’t care at all about the middle class.

Those are some really informative points Dudley Smith. Much appreciated and I think a lot of people in the gig economy. Appreciate what people like you have to say taking a stand for the working class while some portion of Democrats and even Republicans don’t care at all about the middle class.

I don't care about 'the middle class' either; they danced in the streets when Reagan went after the working class and made the suckers beleive they were all going to get rich gambling in the stock markets and buying real estate with no money down.

Never dawned on the doped up halfwits they were next in line for The Treatment, since the workers had nothing left for the robber barons and bankers to plunder. Now they whine about how they're getting robbed n stuff. lol screw them, they voted for it. They got trillions in bailouts for their crappy 401K's and over-priced houses. Learn Mandarin and follow your high productivity jobs overseas if you don't like it here, same finger they gave the working class.

There was money to me made just a few years ago, and that's the rub.

Even with counting the fuel and maintenance, I could clear $200 a day doing Instacart a couple years ago....Now you'd need to make $300 a day to do the same, and that's not at all likely even in a place like Park City in high season.

How so when the PARTICIPATION RATE is so low? Methinks BidenomiKKKs is being masked from the disaster it is.

Greg

The labor participation rate is down about half a percent.

And climbing rapidly after a decent sized drop during the pandemic.

I don't care about 'the middle class' either; they danced in the streets when Reagan went after the working class and made the suckers beleive they were all going to get rich gambling in the stock markets and buying real estate with no money down.

Never dawned on the doped up halfwits they were next in line for The Treatment, since the workers had nothing left for the robber barons and bankers to plunder. Now they whine about how they're getting robbed n stuff. lol screw them, they voted for it. They got trillions in bailouts for their crappy 401K's and over-priced houses. Learn Mandarin and follow your high productivity jobs overseas if you don't like it here, same finger they gave the working class.
When I say the middle class I’m talking about people from the 20th century who really don’t have much to do with Ronald Reagan. People who grew up in the 30s 40s 50s 60s 70s.

And that includes my dad and my grandpa and my uncle. They don’t have stock options. My family worked jobs at the steel mill and auto plants

For decades on end in the 20th century, we had a very strong middle class, and that is vital to having the best country in the world. And so without a strong middle class this country will turn into a 2nd and then Third World country.

But either way I greatly appreciate your point so I don’t want you to be upset or for you to think I’m trying to argue with you because I’m not. Here’s the thing we no longer have the country we used to have in the 20th century where the black middle-class and white middle class was incredibly strong. It’s deteriorated. And there are huge masses of Americans that don’t have stock options. They don’t have a 401(k) didn’t even have a pension. They weren’t dancing in the streets when Ronald Reagan get elected. many weren’t even born when Reagan got elected.

Frankly, I don’t know much about Ronald Reagan. He’s not a type of interest to me. I know that Reagan said his hero was FDR so I think that is interesting. And I’m sure there’s an upside to Ronald Reagan because I know many of my fellow Trump supporters admire him

Right now it is the US government who keeps on saying that the service industry is the way forward. Millions of Americans work in the service industry. These are mothers. These are working class people, these are people who live in very low income housing. These are fellow Americans And they’re getting the short end of the stick because the CEOs and bosses of DoorDash, Uber, Lyft, Instacart have literally made billions of dollars in the past few years while simultaneously raising the fees and prices for customers, and simultaneously lowering the pay of its workers. This is not America. This is not how this country is supposed to be.

And so we need action in this country we need protests. We don’t need race division. We have absolutely no room in this country for protests centered around race. Race division is awful and has absolutely no place in America in 2023. The police are our friends. They are allies. Much of the US government is not doing anything for the American people for the middle class. They enrich themselves… but they’re not working for the American people.

about the unemployment rate being low is a disgrace. Nobody’s buying it. Perhaps those elite left wingers or those brainwashed on drugs as you talk about ..they talk about a low employment rate. Who cares it means nothing the jobs are terrible. They don’t pay anything. Inflation is high wages are low. Nobody cares about a low unemployment rate if they’re making a slave wage.

And so I’m so proud to see free speech coming back on Twitter more people are watching alternative media on rumble. And there are still good politicians in this country. We need them to gain power. Many Americans are very positive for the future because we always have the American spirit

Last edited:
How so when the PARTICIPATION RATE is so low? Methinks BidenomiKKKs is being masked from the disaster it is.

Greg
There are not tons of good jobs in this country right now. Does he like it was back in the 1960s when you can get a good job even if you dropped out of high school working at a factory. We’ve lost millions of those jobs and they have not been replaced. Huge masses of Americans cannot obtain the middle class. They’re working two or three jobs and they still can’t even afford a good apartment.

I'll stick with reality, thanks. Its sometimes inconvenient, sometimes a little messy.

But your imagination is a mascara soaked wasteland.
You can call it anything you wish. It does not change the fact the election was stolen. They would not be persecuting people who think there was fraud if it never happened.

You can call it anything you wish. It does not change the fact the election was stolen.

Your imagination isn't a 'fact', grifter. Its just a lie you shill to promote the Big Lie....one of the biggest political grifts in US history.

With your ilk conning hundreds of millions of dollars out of the gulliable.

The Big Lie is all about the money.

They would not be persecuting people who think there was fraud if it never happened.

We wouldn't be prosecuting people for fraud if they hadn't forged fraudulent election documents.

Your imagination isn't a 'fact', grifter. Its just a lie you shill to promote the Big Lie....one of the biggest political grifts in US history.

With your ilk conning hundreds of millions of dollars out of the gulliable.

The Big Lie is all about the money.

We wouldn't be prosecuting people for fraud if they hadn't forged fraudulent election documents.
And those people thought there was fraud which is their right and their actions more than appropriate as a symbolic gesture decided centuries ago as a way to contest an election. No one is prosecuting that I know of.

Forum List

Back