Inslee Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate For Washington State Employees, Health Care Workers

Yeah, just like New York...these Democrat blue states are just continuing the "Fear" tactic. Nothing new...they have been doing this for a year in a half. They will never give up for as long as Covid is around now....they have weaponized it.

Thank goodness, I don't have to worry about going back to work. I can retire early if I have to. I rather not, but if it keeps up....I may just go for it.

Vaccinating is a personal choice but it won't be much longer for Washington state worker and health care workers.

Wait,,,what? :oops:

How is getting a vaccine a "personal" choice?

I am asking because, when you get sick...I think you would get any booster shot or vaccine to fight the virus. It's not a matter of any personal choice given....especially when you are mandate to wear a mask wherever you go. It fringes on personal rights. But the folks on the left never accept that as, because they don't want you to have any rights. Not from the government, at least.

Yeah, just like New York...these Democrat blue states are just continuing the "Fear" tactic. Nothing new...they have been doing this for a year in a half. They will never give up for as long as Covid is around now....they have weaponized it.

Thank goodness, I don't have to worry about going back to work. I can retire early if I have to. I rather not, but if it keeps up....I may just go for it.
I was five years into mine when these criminal democrat/globalists decided to reduce my freedom to travel.

With the draconian governor Kate Brown, this would also be happening in Oregon if not for a state law that forbids her from inacting such an order.

Forum List

Back