Inside the nazi whitewash of Ukraine

My wife and kids also consider you a flaming enema nozzle. Everyone sees you for what you are. You poor little scumbag.

You truly aren’t able to post on topic are you?

You might as well try. Your ad hominems blow. Much like you.

The “topic” is the false claim that the Ukrainians are Nazis. Meanwhile, of course, it’s you literal asshole buddy, Putin, who is behaving like Hitler.

Pray with me for his death. We all should.
So that's what your take was after all, #18? Then I did say what I had to say on topic and Ringo's #20 is quite an illustration of what honest people think about it. What's taken for honesty in your humpty-dumpty universe is not my honesty. Here's the honesty checker for you: who blew the pipe-line?

Last edited:
So that's what your take was after all, #18? Then I did say what I had to say on topic and Ringo's #20 is quite an illustration of what honest people think about it. What's taken for honesty in your humpty-dumpty universe is not my honesty.
Alexa, old gal. Putin won’t be pleased with your posting efforts if you don’t start — at least trying — to make sense.

My wife and kids also consider you a flaming enema nozzle.
What kind of a man lets his wife and kids in on his forum chats? Do you mean the other fag who passes as your wife and the adopted kid you molest together when you're not busy molesting each other? Fuck, people, you're disgusting.

What kind of a man lets his wife and kids in on his forum chats? Do you mean the other fag who passes as your wife and the adopted kid you molest together when you're not busy molesting each other? Fuck, people, you're disgusting.
You have something to hide? Maybe your family is ashamed of you working for Putin. Good. That’s a hopeful sign. You should be embarrassed, too.

I fully agree with just about everything the OP said about Ukraine politically.... But I really wish we could stop going them Nazis. They need to have their own name. They arent exactly the same. Ukraine is a front for the new World Order's military industrial push into Eurasia and Russia's backyard.. It has everything to do with money and business and very little to do with ethnic cleansing, Aryanism and the emergence of a master race.

iCBvnW6.png

I fully agree with just about everything the OP said about Ukraine politically.... But I really wish we could stop going them Nazis. They need to have their own name. They arent exactly the same. Ukraine is a front for the new World Order's military industrial push into Eurasia and Russia's backyard.. It has everything to do with money and business and very little to do with ethnic cleansing, Aryanism and the emergence of a master race.
They have one already, Banderites, and I think you're right, they fail to meet the requirements to be called Nazis. The real Nazis, i.e. Germans, as much as no good they were, conquered Europe and like it or not had the right to call themselves great, because they were, having risen from the ashes of the WW1 to becoming the Europe's military and economic superpower. Banderites on the other hand were nothing but their flunkies, the bottom-feeders, the maggots employed to do all their dirty work like killing civilians, burning villages, guarding death camps, carrying out executions and to me calling them Nazis is like calling the jackal from The Jungle Book Shere Khan.
Yet I think it has to do with ethnic cleansing because the first thing you need to make these people work harder to help the NWO's industrial push into Russia's backyard is an ideology and you don't even have to invent one here. It's been in action for quite some time. Look at them marching on their torch light parades. They don't need money it seems, the only thing they want is to kill Russians.

The Ukrainian Armed Forces attacked an ambulance with the wounded in Gorlovka with a drone, there are some dead
An ambulance evacuating injured employees of an energy company came under fire. As a result, the paramedic and one of the injured energy workers were killed, while the doctor and the driver of the ambulance were wounded.
In the case of the drone, no more options with "collateral damage", accidental hit, etc. The operator clearly saw the target he was attacking.
This has been common terror for a long time. Since 2014. When Gorlovka was shelled in squares.
With the advent of UAVs, terror went to another level. A couple years before the operation, the ukros killed a child in the yard of a private house - by dropping a grenade. There were no military targets nearby. And the house was in a fairly deep rear area. In Donetsk, there are daily incidents of EOD being dropped on civilians.

Half agree .
Ukraine is concentrated at the top management level by old fashioned and a new generation of re-invented Nazis . Factually no escaping that .
But it is Deep State that runs it at its most fundamental level .
They use others , which has always been the guiding principle from the Phoenicians , then through the Khazarian re-emergence which is now so cleverly used --- Jews in Israel , Nazis in Ukraine , Democrats in the US etc etc .
All proxy forces used by Deep State to move toward end goals .
imho

Under President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, the level of Nazi influence and control in Ukraine has been unprecedented. Zelenskyy outlawed all 11 independent and opposition political parties but left the parties and organizations of his Nazi partners and allies intact and in power. So, it’s not surprising that on Bandera’s birthday, the Verkhovna Rada, Ukraine’s parliament (with nobody but Nazis left in it)—erupted into wild cheers. Later, General Valery Zaluzhny, Ukraine’s military commander in chief, posted a photo of himself proudly posing in front of Bandera’s portrait.

The message from Ukraine’s top lawmakers and general was clear. Have no doubt as to who and what our government and army are fighting for in NATO’s proxy war with Russia.

The commemoration of Ukraine’s top Nazi didn’t go over well in Poland. Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki angrily denounced Ukraine’s “continued glorification of (the) Nazi collaborator Stepan Bandera . . .”
i dis.agree …

Fascists shell Donetsk with MLRSs
At the moment, five civilians are known to have been wounded as a result of the massive shelling of the Kuybyshevskyi district of Donetsk by the enemy, fired from MLRS of 122 mm caliber.
The women born in 1949 and 1995 are in moderately serious condition. The driver of a minibus cab, born in 1968, is in serious condition, and a man, born in 1985, is in moderate serious condition.
The condition of the driver of the minibus taxi was serious, the condition of a man born in 1985 was medium serious, and the condition of a man born in 1972 was severe.

Forum List

Back