Zone1 Insert boring title here....

Well, If I were frothing at the mouth and given to hysterics, I could easily make the same charge against you, which is why your premise is utterly meaningless and is precisely why I'm not stupid enough to traffic in such weasel words. If you can't prove it, which you can't, I'll file your reply in the assorted wingnut delusions file.

And if you do not know what weasel words are google it.
Lol, pure leftist drivel, always the same, always stupid.

You called me a liar for not giving thoughtful replies after I posted my intro with suggested I would. The above is a well thought out thoughtful reply addressing that concern while pointing out your hypocrisy.

Somethings in life are nuanced and require more than 25 words. But your response clearly proves that you are a phony.

Strive for clarity and brevity. Nobody wants to read your verbose polemics anyway, ya dipshit.
Strive for authenticity and quit being a phony and a hypocrite. Proof given in the reply your lazy ass refused to read.

You called me a liar for not giving thoughtful replies after I posted my intro with suggested I would. The above is a well thought out thoughtful reply addressing that concern while pointing out your hypocrisy.

Somethings in life are nuanced and require more than 25 words. But your response clearly proves that you are a phony.
All leftists are liars. You are no different. You write just like a leftist, the same tired prose that I've seen a million times. Pure word salad bullshit.

No you dope. I called you a liar because of your false claim that you were merely left of center. You’re not. You’re a full blown leftist.

Fine. But why pretend to be anywhere near the center?

It was a lie by you in your own introduction. Don’t be a liar. It’s not a good thing.

And when you do post, be honest and be concise.

Well, If I were frothing at the mouth

I just wanted to take the opportunity to distinguish myself from the hoi polloi, here, by way of mentioning that in such a case, I would supply you with a very nice, state of the art drool bucket, complete with the likeness of Jeremy Corbin in order to create the proper receptacle for such involuntary salivation.

I am nothing but kind, myself.

Hello.

Allow me to introduce myself: I am Rumpole, but not of the Bailey, just a fan :).

Who am I?

I'm an old man, left of center, and not 'woke', whatever that means.

I am not new to debate forums, I've been on many going back to the days of Usenet in the 90s.

Looking forward to thoughtful debates.

Cheers,
Rumpole

Video gif. The mascot from Pizza Pals Playzone pops up from the bottom and waves very excitedly. Their googly eyes and huge teeth glisten in the light as they skip away and the text reads, Hi!

All leftists are liars. You are no different. You write just like a leftist, the same tired prose that I've seen a million times. Pure word salad bullshit.

Clearly, you are not interested in debating issues, nor do you have the attention span and the intellectual capacity it would require, and I can draw that inference from your "TL;DR" comment, not to mention you traffic in weasel words and ad homs. which are the province of novices and/or dullards with weak arguments

In short, since that is about all you can handle:

Mediocrity becomes you.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to distinguish myself from the hoi polloi, here, by way of mentioning that in such a case, I would supply you with a very nice, state of the art drool bucket, complete with the likeness of Jeremy Corbin in order to create the proper receptacle for such involuntary salivation.

I am nothing but kind, myself.

Interesting, dogmaphobe, and I like your moniker, it says a lot about you, I suspect.

I do respond to kindness, in kind. If I ever have the occasion to froth at the mouth, I'll take you up on the drool bucket offer.

Cheers,
Rumpole.

Like your lying ass knows if he read it or not.

That so? Tell us all about it, mike from Texas. You are from Texas, eh?

Strut your stuff. Show this forum what you are made of.

Forum List

Back