Infrastructure Week Finally Here! House passes $1.3T bill.

Is this bill the same bill that is filled with crap soup? so humor me What's infrastructure than because obviously anything is infrastructure

th

of course it is you. like you would say something bad about Trump... :banana: :banana: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I rest my case. You can barely muster the ability to speak for yourself and you have proven you suck at trying to speak for me.

You even have to make fake arguments just saying can claim you won one. PATHETIC.

They posted the language in this topic. Read about it, its great stuff. Free childcare for 2 and 3 year olds. Money for city buses and infrastructural. Green energy investments.
No such thing as free. Someone is paying for it. Are you just hoping it isn't you that is paying for all this "free" stuff? The "rich" can only fit the bill for so long before they come and start taking from you and I.

Edit: And I am sure an "infrastructure bill" wouldn't include child care anyway would it ;)?

Last edited:
Wouldn’t go that far but Biden is piling up a lot of successes where his predecessor failed.
Could you name a few? Border security fail. Covid deaths up. Inflation on the rise, and gas prices too. Afghanistan was a huge huge huge fail. Heck, he can't even stay awake during discussion on "The most important issue of our time".

Something right-wingers and their guy could not do in four years. Thanks, Democrats.
For some reason I thought this was a bipartisan bill?

Last edited:
Could you name a few?
Afghanistan; finished.
Vaccines; distributed.
Stock Market; record highs.
Infrastructure; done.
BBB Program; going to get done.
Stimulus; done.
Normalcy; being returned.

Border security fail.
False
Covid deaths up.
False
Inflation on the rise
, and gas prices too.
Both are pretty much were they were pre-pandemic. Inflation is going to be transitory as the supply chain reacts to normalcy being returned after Trump's ill fated trade war with...everyone.
Afghanistan was a huge huge huge fail.
False
Heck, he can't even stay awake during discussion on "The most important issue of our time".
306-232..he was awake enough to kick your blob's ass.
For some reason I thought this was a bipartisan bill?
There was some GOP assistance in getting it passed.

Good news for the country; bad news for you.

Afghanistan; finished.
Vaccines; distributed.
Infrastructure; done.
Stimulus; done.

False

False

Both are pretty much were they were pre-pandemic. Inflation is going to be transitory as the supply chain reacts to normalcy being returned after Trump's ill fated trade war with...everyone.

False

Let's see.

Afghanistan: Left Americans and billions in weapons behind arming terrorists.
Vaccine: This is Trump's vaccine. But will give you the totalitarian push by Biden.
Stock Market: Trump Vs. Biden.
1636267505072.png

Infrastructure: Bipartisan...some good some bad. At least his actions were not totalitarian and didn't leave any Americans stranded in a foreign country.
BBB Program: "Going to get it done" is not an accomplishment.
Stimulus: Bad thing. Too much stimulus already sent out under both Trump and Biden. Staying at home sucking on the government teat should never be a competitor to the job market.
Normalcy: Thanks to republicans that refuse to walk around with masks, and their willingness to not let covid dictate their lives.

True - Border security is a fail. Even you know this.

True - Covid deaths are up, and even you know this one as well.

Incorrect. Inflation has increases along with our gas prices. It is an indisputable fact.

True - Afghanistan was a huge fail unless you like Americans being stranded in a foreign country and arming the Taliban along with those who helped Americans getting killed. If you like those things then you could say false I guess.

306-232 has nothing to do with your guys inability to stay awake during discussions about climate change. Don't get me wrong, it would put me to sleep as well, but I didn't run on the lie that it is the most important thing we are facing.

And why do you say the infrastructure bill is specifically bad for me?

Last edited:
Let's see.

Afghanistan: Left Americans and billions in weapons behind arming terrorists.
The Afghan army left most of that; not the US Military. The withdraw was a clusterfuck. No doubt about that. But the important thing is that we're out of Afghanistan.
Vaccine: This is Trump's vaccine. But will give you the totalitarian push by Biden.
Trump had no interest in distributing the vaccine since he lost. He had plenty of time to tweet; not so much to ensure safety of Americans.
Stock Market: Trump Vs. Biden.
View attachment 561307
Biden's record highs are for real. Your slice and dice of the data to state otherwise is sad.

It should be stated that stock markets indicators like the DJIA are a very narrow view of the economy as a whole.... I only bring it up because when Trump's stock market occasionally had record highs...it was touted both on this board and by your blob.
Infrastructure: Bipartisan...some good some bad. At least his actions were not totalitarian and didn't leave any Americans stranded in a foreign country.
Its all good; no bad.

BBB Program: "Going to get it done" is not an accomplishment.
I'll make sure to remind you when it gets done. Your blob "building the wall "wasn't an accomplishment either then, right?
Stimulus: Bad thing. Too much stimulus already sent out under both Trump and Biden. Staying at home sucking on the government teat should never be a competitor to the job market.
Yeah...somehow when your blob was signing off on trillions...you were perfectly ok with it.
Normalcy: Thanks to republicans that refuse to walk around with masks, and their willingness to not let covid dictate their lives.
Yeah...they're also the ones dying from it too.
True - Border security is a fail. Even you know this.
We're deporting record numbers of people.

The border has been pretty much the same as it has been since the 60's. Seldom does it ever affect anyone's life directly. The only reason it's ever mentioned is because the blob wanted to fire up the xenophobic base.
True - Covid deaths are up, and even you know this one as well.
No..actually the trends are all going downward.
Incorrect. Inflation has increases along with our gas prices. It is an indisputable fact.
Gas prices had nowhere to go but up. Trump's attempted holocaust depressed demand. The trade war he lost hurt stockpiles of goods. Once the economies started opening back up after the vaccines were delivered...the small stockpiles caused price inflation.
True - Afghanistan was a huge fail unless you like Americans being stranded in a foreign country and arming the Taliban along with those who helped Americans getting killed. If you like those things then you could say false I guess.
The withdrawl was a clusterfuck. But we're out of there for 20 years. Your blob wasn't man enough to pull the trigger.
306-232 has nothing to do with your guys inability to stay awake during discussions about climate change. Don't get me wrong, it would put me to sleep as well, but I didn't run on the lie that it is the most important thing we are facing.
306-232...the voters woke up and kicked the blob's mara-lard-ass to the curb!!!!
And why do you say the infrastructure bill is specifically bad for me?
Its good news for Biden. So that means its bad news for you guys. If Trump were in office and this identical bill passed; you'd be celebrating it.

Afghanistan; finished.
Vaccines; distributed.
Infrastructure; done.
Stimulus; done.

False

False

False

110 Billion dollars out of 1.2 trillion for Roads and Bridges! Progs always have their big project bills. But when they go do eat and buy things it is from the private side. You can only get so much blood from the a rock which is our fiat currency. Globalism has saturated out our nation as our Fiat Currency has consequences more and more for massive deficit spending.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Huh? Doing what? He FAILED to get a bill like this, after he PROMISED it.

over & over & over again .... just like he was gonna show his taxes after the audit .... & the bigley healthcare reform bill that would replace obamacare.... he's a conman just conning his dupes over & over & over again.

What in the hell are they telling you people in your universe?

that
dog FOX.jpg
the water's fine.

DONT BE A RIGHT WING STUPID PARROT. Here is what is in the bill. Only $550M is incremental over normal spending.

What's in the $1.2 Trillion Bipartisan Bill​

The 2,702-page bipartisan bill, which has not changed, contains just $550 billion in new spending. The $1.2 trillion figure comes from including additional funding normally allocated each year for highways and other infrastructure projects. The new spending consists of:

$110 billion for roads and bridges. In addition to construction and repair, the funding also helps pay for transportation research at universities, funding for Puerto Rico’s highways, and “congestion relief” in American cities.

$66 billion for railroads. Funding includes upgrades and maintenance of America’s passenger rail system and freight rail safety, but nothing for high-speed rail.

$65 billion for the power grid. The bill would fund updates to power lines and cables, as well as provide money to prevent hacking of the power grid. Clean energy funding is also included.

$65 billion for broadband. Includes funding to expand broadband in rural areas and in low-income communities. Approximately $14 billion of the total would help reduce Internet bills for low-income citizens.

$55 billion for water infrastructure. This funding includes $15 billion for lead pipe replacement, $10 billion for chemical cleanup, and money to provide clean drinking water in tribal communities.

$47 billion for cybersecurity and climate change. The Resilience Fund will protect infrastructure from cybersecurity attacks and address flooding, wildfires, coastal erosion, and droughts along with other extreme weather events.

$39 billion for public transit. Funding here provides for upgrades to public transit systems nationwide. The allocation also includes money to create new bus routes and help make public transit more accessible to seniors and disabled Americans.

$25 billion for airports. This allocation provides funding for major upgrades and expansions at U.S. airports. Air traffic control towers and systems would receive $5 billion of the total for upgrades.

$21 billion for the environment. These monies would be used to clean up superfund and brownfield sites, abandoned mines, and old oil and gas wells.

$17 billion for ports. Half of the funds in this category would go to the Army Corps of Engineers for port infrastructure. Additional funds would go to the Coast Guard, ferry terminals, and reduction of truck emissions at ports.

$11 billion for safety. Appropriations here are to address highway, pedestrian, pipeline, and other safety areas with highway safety getting the bulk of the funding.

$8 billion for western water infrastructure. Ongoing drought conditions in the western half of the country will be addressed through investments in water treatment, storage, and reuse facilities.

$7.5 bill for electric vehicle charging stations. The Biden administration asked for this funding to build significantly more charging stations for electric vehicles across the nation.

$7.5 billion for electric school buses. With an emphasis on bus fleet replacement in low-income, rural, and tribal communities, this funding is expected to allow those communities to convert to zero-emission buses.

Yawn.

ONLY 550 BILLION.......lol.........

They will Launder the money as always.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
110 Billion dollars out of 1.2 trillion for Roads and Bridges! Progs always have their big project bills.
What? So railroads aren’t infrastructure? Power grid isn’t infrastructure? Water pipes arent infrastructure? Updating the ports Trump ignored isn’t infrastructure? Buses? Airports?

$110 billion for roads and bridges. In addition to construction and repair, the funding also helps pay for transportation research at universities, funding for Puerto Rico’s highways, and “congestion relief” in American cities.

$66 billion for railroads. Funding includes upgrades and maintenance of America’s passenger rail system and freight rail safety, but nothing for high-speed rail.

$65 billion for the power grid. The bill would fund updates to power lines and cables, as well as provide money to prevent hacking of the power grid. Clean energy funding is also included.

$65 billion for broadband. Includes funding to expand broadband in rural areas and in low-income communities. Approximately $14 billion of the total would help reduce Internet bills for low-income citizens.

$55 billion for water infrastructure. This funding includes $15 billion for lead pipe replacement, $10 billion for chemical cleanup, and money to provide clean drinking water in tribal communities.

$47 billion for cybersecurity and climate change. The Resilience Fund will protect infrastructure from cybersecurity attacks and address flooding, wildfires, coastal erosion, and droughts along with other extreme weather events.

$39 billion for public transit. Funding here provides for upgrades to public transit systems nationwide. The allocation also includes money to create new bus routes and help make public transit more accessible to seniors and disabled Americans.

$25 billion for airports. This allocation provides funding for major upgrades and expansions at U.S. airports. Air traffic control towers and systems would receive $5 billion of the total for upgrades.

$21 billion for the environment. These monies would be used to clean up superfund and brownfield sites, abandoned mines, and old oil and gas wells.

$17 billion for ports. Half of the funds in this category would go to the Army Corps of Engineers for port infrastructure. Additional funds would go to the Coast Guard, ferry terminals, and reduction of truck emissions at ports.

$11 billion for safety. Appropriations here are to address highway, pedestrian, pipeline, and other safety areas with highway safety getting the bulk of the funding.

$8 billion for western water infrastructure. Ongoing drought conditions in the western half of the country will be addressed through investments in water treatment, storage, and reuse facilities.

$7.5 bill for electric vehicle charging stations. The Biden administration asked for this funding to build significantly more charging stations for electric vehicles across the nation.

$7.5 billion for electric school buses. With an emphasis on bus fleet replacement in low-income, rural, and tribal communities, this funding is expected to allow those communities to convert to zero-emission buses

Forum List

Back