Infrastructure Week Finally Here! House passes $1.3T bill.

Yawn. Ive seen the Gov't contracts both in the Military and on the outside. Long ago just increase the bid to DOUBLE......Now it's way over that. Sell a compartment at Ingalls shipbuilding even though the wires are too short. Charge the gov't 4 more times to fix the short wires. during just a couple at a time. Force them to pay for every compartment wireway to be redone EACH TIME.

Then stamp a N on a STAINLES BOLT and charge them 4 times the cost.

I've seen that with my own eyes.........HOW ABOUT YOU.

The gov't promises ISM.........GIVES us BS in return. They will LAUNDER THIS MONEY AS ALWAYS.
You said cronyism. It’s a bid process unless circumvented. The government has tons of paper work, process, and safety rules to protect its citizens which does drive the cost of things up. But better yet… what’s your solution for fixing bridges?

Covid deaths up.

The yellow line is when Biden took office.

1636290879140.png

You said cronyism. It’s a bid process unless circumvented. The government has tons of paper work, process, and safety rules to protect its citizens which does drive the cost of things up. But better yet… what’s your solution for fixing bridges?
Hard dollar bids..........NO SELECTION OF WHO CAN BID.......And ONE FOR ONE bids AT A LOCAL LEVEL.

Even that is dubious. Because they repave the same road 5 times in 2 years where I live to keep the money train going here.

And I'm in a Red State.

HARD DOLLAR. You BID TOO LOW YOU EAT THE COST.

That is how it is done in the real world .........not corrupt fantasy land in Gov't.

They aren't rising prices at the fast foods my ass. lmao

Do you really believe that Biden was dealt with the same COVID hand as Trump? We have vaccines and are coming OUT of lockdown which has nothing to do with Biden.

I do not, but to say that deaths are up under Biden compared to Trump is a lie, thus I corrected it. Seems Biden fucks up enough things that you all should not need to also make shit up to attack him over.

I do not, but to say that deaths are up under Biden compared to Trump is a lie, thus I corrected it. Seems Biden fucks up enough things that you all should not need to also make shit up to attack him over.
Brandon.........oh Biden.........is a Money Launderer N Chief..........whether the death are up political BS I could care less.

He.........Pelosi..........Romney........Kerry............should all be in Prison with most of the Politicians for Laundering money all their lives.

Or do you believe that Burisma in Ukraine needed their kids to tell them how to make gas.

Defend that one

:abgg2q.jpg:

We will not be building a Hoover Dam

Most of the projects will be under the radar but vital. Replacing pipes and power lines, protections against cyber attacks, maintenance on crumbling bridges, rail upgrades, public safety improvements

Things Republicans are calling Communism
What bullshit; most states have already been doing this for 4 years.
NY, NJ, TX, FL and any state that attracts business.

There is already a post here that documents what happened after Trump's tax break.
I know you live in the middle of nowhere so try taking a drive on a highway to a city that businesses are building up without an infrastructure bill.

what post number?

They haven’t been doing it for 40 years
I posted 4 years and with today's equipment it get done rather quickly.
The Southern State Parkway is being rebuilt at a lightning pace.

40 years ago a lot of materials were used that proved to be dangerous.

Forum List

Back