Inflation rose 8.6% in May, highest since 1981

You just keep on lying. The shortages were nation wide. There are many, many, many things that Trump never restocked. There was little toilet paper, meat, no new bikes, bike parts, new vehicles, computers, TVs, roofing materials, etc. until Biden took over.
Gun Parts/ Firearms were not scarce

You just keep on lying. The shortages were nation wide. There are many, many, many things that Trump never restocked. There was little toilet paper, meat, flour, Ketchup Packets, avocados, peppers, caned beans, soup, tuna, spam, chili, cookware, vitamins, Critical Drug Shortage, pet food, powdered milk, no new bikes, bike parts, new vehicles, computers, ammo, TVs, roofing materials, etc. until Biden took over.
There was a shortage of SPAM? Really? Did anyone else but you notice?

SOme of yo
There was a Glut of Chronic ( Pot) and Fentanyl
the pot's too damn high!

Seriously, the dems were waiting for the price of oil to get high enough so alternatives would .... appear, and Trump wasted four years of transistioning to natl gas ..... and then covid an russia hit. I always wonder why there aren't windmills all along Calif's coast like in Scotland.

This is insane!

KEY POINTS
  • The consumer price index rose 8.6% in May from a year ago, the highest increase since December 1981. Core inflation excluding food and energy rose 6%. Both were higher than expected.
  • Surging food, gas and energy prices all contributed to the gain, with fuel oil up 106.7% over the past year.
  • Shelter costs, which comprise about one-third of the CPI, rose at the fastest 12-month pace in 31 years.
  • The rise in inflation meant workers lost more ground in May, with real wages declining 0.6% from April and 3% on a 12-month basis.

Jews will say it’s Russia or Trump

More proof you reputards are lying, you can't even keep your lies straight. Shelves are full & inventory glut is building, then you point to a rarely used baby formula because a plant was closed. LOL!

Where are you seeing a glut of inventory?! Every store I go into regardless of which company it is, and regardless of which state I happen to be in, I'm not seeing any full shelves. I'm seeing a lot of empty shelves, or half empty shelves.

I realize this is a tough time to be a Dimocrat, and defend them, but geeze dude, wake the fuck up!

nanan.png

I see you are still stuck on one type baby formula shelf. Go suck a tit!

When Trump was in office I could not get 30% of the items on my shopping list because of bare shelves, shortages & I had to do without.
YOU LIE! Not that anybody is surprised by that.....

Just caught a news segment on the radio, and as expected Biden continues to blame Putin for high prices.
He obviously believes his supporters are this stupid.

It was reported Biden gets very upset with comparisons to the Carter administration.
I could totally see Biden losing his shit and screaming "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going take it anymore". I would love to see his handlers try and walk that back ?

You just keep on lying. The shortages were nation wide. There are many, many, many things that Trump never restocked. There was little toilet paper, meat, flour, Ketchup Packets, avocados, peppers, caned beans, soup, tuna, spam, chili, cookware, vitamins, Critical Drug Shortage, pet food, powdered milk, no new bikes, bike parts, new vehicles, computers, ammo, TVs, roofing materials, etc. until Biden took over.
Huh ?

Forum List

Back