Inflation rose 8.6% in May, highest since 1981

I am looking around...Trump has nothing to do with Xiden's America.

Look around....literally look around...you won't see much on the selves...welcome to joey xiden's America
You Lie!

Bloated inventories hit Walmart, Target and other retailers’ profits

image-10.png.webp

This is insane!

KEY POINTS
  • The consumer price index rose 8.6% in May from a year ago, the highest increase since December 1981. Core inflation excluding food and energy rose 6%. Both were higher than expected.
  • Surging food, gas and energy prices all contributed to the gain, with fuel oil up 106.7% over the past year.
  • Shelter costs, which comprise about one-third of the CPI, rose at the fastest 12-month pace in 31 years.
  • The rise in inflation meant workers lost more ground in May, with real wages declining 0.6% from April and 3% on a 12-month basis.

/-----/ democRATs love it when their plans come together.

Again with the "You Lie!" bullshit?
In any event, do you not understand what your chart means? (No answer needed, it is a rhetorical question - you clearly don't).
Your chart simply shows that, due to inflation/ gas prices, Americans can't afford non-essentials thus the inventories.
Struth is correct: there ARE empty shelves for food/ essential goods (ever hear of baby formula?).

Trump did bankrupt US, you are just too stupid to realize why inflation is happening. Stablecoin will soon have replace the bankrupt US dollar.
Annnnnd we made it..... :laugh:

The last comment was something to point out.

The current administration keeps talking about wages going up. And patting themselves on the back for it as if they personally did it.

But the problem is it only went up for non skilled labor and entry level people, but inflation made those raises pointless as they are still where they were before the increase.

And for people like me who worked hard to become skilled labor and finally making a decent living the inflation in essence decreased my pay. Last year I was finally glad I was making comfortable wages when I took my new job, now it's like I never left my old job because inflation and gas prices took away all my new earnings. So now I am smarter, more responsible, more weight on my shoulders at work for nothing gained.

I can't even afford to drive to see my grandma every Sunday like I used to because the gas puts me over budget. I used to see her every Sunday, now it's once a month. And that hurts me and it angers me because I love her more than anyone else. She tries to give me gas money but I can't take it because she is 93 and not swimming in cash.
/----/ Take it from me, find the gas money to see your 93 year old mom. I'd pay anything to see my late mother just for a day. Get the gas buddy app to find the cheapest gas, combine trips to save gas - and join Costco or BJs that sell discount gas.

In any event, do you not understand what your chart means? (No answer needed, it is a rhetorical question - you clearly don't).
Your chart simply shows that, due to inflation/ gas prices, Americans can't afford non-essentials thus the inventories.
Struth is correct: there ARE empty shelves for food/ essential goods (ever hear of baby formula?).
He has no clue what the chart means

More proof you reputards are lying, you can't even keep your lies straight. Shelves are full & inventory glut is building, then you point to a rarely used baby formula because a plant was closed. LOL!

Last edited:
More proof you reputards are lying, you can't even keep your lies straight. Shelves are full & inventory glut is building, then you point to a rarely used baby formula because a plant was closed. LOL!
You are either insane or the biggest fucking idiot on these forums. "Shelves are full & inventory glut is building"?? Do you not see videos of women panicking because they can't get formula?

You are either insane or the biggest fucking idiot on these forums. "Shelves are full & inventory glut is building"?? Do you not see videos of women panicking because they can't get formula?
I see you are still stuck on one type baby formula shelf. Go suck a tit!

When Trump was in office I could not get 30% of the items on my shopping list because of bare shelves, shortages & I had to do without.

You keep lying. Trump shelves were bare. Biden shelves are full.

hahaha yes there was a run in NYC when the Dems went on panic mood and locked down....the shelves were quickly restocked...not like we are seeing now....where they are bare all the time.

Thanks to Xiden

I see you are still stuck on one type baby formula shelf. Go suck a tit!

When Trump was in office I could not get 30% of the items on my shopping list because of bare shelves, shortages & I had to do without.
That was during the Covid lockdowns, genius. What is Biden's excuse?
And the loss of "one type" of formula means that ALL OTHER TYPES of formula are now scarce.
How did you reach adulthood being this stupid?

That was during the Covid lockdowns, genius. What is Biden's excuse?
And the loss of "one type" of formula means that ALL OTHER TYPES of formula are now scarce.
How did you reach adulthood being this stupid?
You just keep on lying. The shortages were nation wide. There are many, many, many things that Trump never restocked. There was little toilet paper, meat, flour, Ketchup Packets, avocados, peppers, caned beans, soup, tuna, spam, chili, cookware, vitamins, Critical Drug Shortage, pet food, powdered milk, no new bikes, bike parts, new vehicles, computers, ammo, TVs, roofing materials, etc. until Biden took over.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back