Inflation, inflation, inflation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Building shit cheaply and intending it to be replaced is done to drive profits.

Then if the point of regulations is to save the planet, the regulations should be focused on making things that last, not things that get trashed. But we all know the green new energy push isn't about saving the planet.

But this shrinkflation sacrifice is planned for ordinary Americans by their “betters,” the wealthy liberal elites setting these policies. Don’t expect the progressives in power to give up their private jets, their second and third vacation homes, or their pristine ocean views at their beach houses.

The progressive elites will never make the same sacrifices. Those sacrifices are only for the rest of us.
As it goes, such is the way of totalitarianism which is where modern 'progressivism' is headed. Those pushing the agenda already have theirs with enough accumulated wealth that the numbers you have posted in this thread are pocket change to them. They have enough for themselves and their children that financial pain, if they ever experienced it, is a distant memory plus, if they ever achieve the total power they seek, they will most likely amass even greater fortunes.

In U.S. dollars:

Forbes estimates Xi Jinping's net worth at 1.2 billion though such is so secretive there it could be a great deal more. He has acquired basically the huge majority of it since becoming a high level official in the CCP.

Vladimar Putin likewise acquired most of his $200 billion net worth by becoming a high level official in the Russian Communist Party.

Kim Jun Yong's net worth is estimated at $5 billion and mostly acquired through North Korea's Communist Party.

The average net worth of citizens in those countries is a small fraction of the average net worth of U.S. citizens.

There is huge financial advantage in being a dictator or part of other totalitarian government. And while anarchy or government with no power at all due to disarray is worse, few rank and file citizens under totalitarian regimes have ever prospered as much as they otherwise could. The only reason a totalitarian regime bothers with the people at all is a) to keep the money and power flowing to them and b) to keep them reasonably pacified so they don't object to their leaders having money and power. Despots without skills and know how to do that are at constant risk of being overthrown.

So Biden and company don't really care about inflation and lie about it all the time so they don't have to deal with it. They want the money and power. And they keep enough Americans complacent with that they can operate unchallenged in any serious way. Expect the propaganda machine--they're doing great with the economy, Trump guilty of everything bad, yadda yadda--to be cranked up further as we get closer to November so they can keep enough gullible citizens complacent and voting for them.

And it is to their advantage for the average America to be a lot poorer so that American will be increasingly dependent on and obedient to the government they intend to have.

Last edited:
View attachment 931013

JANET YELLEN TOLD US INFLATION WAS "TRANSITORY"

"Well, I really doubt that we’re going to see an inflationary cycle— that’s a transitory thing, although I will say that all the economists in the administration are watching that very closely."
8mk5hr.jpg

You obviously haven’t been paying attention to the poor in Democrat-run cities.

You are correct, I do not. I also do not pay attention to the poor in Republican ran counties.

I am like you in that I do not really care about them, the only difference is that based upon who is sitting in the White house you have to pretend to care so you beloved party can gain a few more votes.

You are correct, I do not. I also do not pay attention to the poor in Republican ran counties.

I am like you in that I do not really care about them, the only difference is that based upon who is sitting in the White house you have to pretend to care so you beloved party can gain a few more votes.
Democrats always site the poor but really just use the poor to get more money for them and their cronies. 50+ years of various welfare programs and we not only have poor, but we have cradle-to-grave welfare state living.

Democrats always site the poor but really just use the poor to get more money for them and their cronies. 50+ years of various welfare programs and we not only have poor, but we have cradle-to-grave welfare state living.

And Repubs just care about the poor when there is a Dem in the White House.

Yep, both sides use the poor to gain votes while not giving a fuck about them.

And Repubs just care about the poor when there is a Dem in the White House.

Yep, both sides use the poor to gain votes while not giving a fuck about them.

But you only verbalize the repubs lack of integrity, and keep your mouth shut when the topic is the dems lack of it.

Occasionally you'll throw out the 'both sides' bullshit, like you did here, but mostly you only care about the right's faults. Not sure why, they're not running anything, the left is in complete control, better get to Panama while you still can.

The poor have gone from making $7 to $15-20 an hour under Democrats. You don't think that helps them?

Free education, Medicaid and childcare. You don't think that helps them either?

In 2021, YELLEN SAID INFLATION WAS TRANSITORY.

So what changed?

Boy you stupid or something? She is an economist not crystal baller to know exactly how everything will shake out.

High inflation proved transitory, we don't have sustained 9% inflation.

But we do still have elevated inflation that has floated 1% higher than normal and we'll see where that goes.

Last edited:
I can vouch this.

I used to really enjoy those butter biscuits. They used to be really buttery and rich. But recently I have noticed that they didn't taste as good. Although the price stayed the same. I think the company that makes them doesn't want to raise the price, however since everything has gone up so much, ingredients plus transportation and such, they have to cut something. So they sacrificed the quality of their biscuits.
I always bought Duofold long johns. They came in rather flimsy packaging. They upgraded the packaging, then reduced the length by two full inches.

That one Dem said inflation is good because it drives up wages. 🤡 🤡

Anyone recall who that Dem brain tumor eater was?

That is some retarded bullshit.

Did I mention inflation?

View attachment 931000

It will only get worse until the country enters stagflation, but the Progressive agenda is more important.

Here are the ways the DNC is making the working class want to kill themselves.

But the liberal “shrinkflation” agenda is more than just higher prices. We’re seeing a whole-of-government approach to increasing our misery coming out of the Biden administration by forcing average Americans to sacrifice their quality of life and comfort for the progressive agenda.

It’s not only the Biden administration demanding that we expect less. It is working to deliver less. Here are just a few examples:

• Appliances, NPR warns, are becoming a “culture war target” because they don’t actually work well under Biden administration policies. The truth, according to Fox News, is that “recent energy regulations proposed or finalized by the Biden administration would, on average, make water heaters cost $2,800 more, gas stoves as much as $3,250 more expensive, air conditioners $1,100 more expensive, and gas furnaces nearly $500 more expensive.” And consumer groups point out that the new appliances “are often less effective than their predecessors.”
  • Love your truck? Don’t get too attached. As the Wall Street Journal’s Kimberly Strassel warns, “Biden is coming for your truck.” But Americans know that “no Tesla is going to function in the bitter cold of a Wisconsin or Alaska winter; no Ford Lightning will manage the work of a Montana ranch or a Kansas farm.”
  • And finally, what’s up with the bugs? Why are the elites so obsessed with normalizing “insect protein” while finding ways to backdoor ban steaks and seafood for the rest of us?
I found it funny when a few months ago I found out that Bill Gates pays 10 million dollars per year to counter the carbon footprint he makes because he doesn't want to actually decrease the carbon footprint he makes.

I found it funny when a few months ago I found out that Bill Gates pays 10 million dollars per year to counter the carbon footprint he makes because he doesn't want to actually decrease the carbon footprint he makes.
Not to worry, he is buying up all the farm land so that he will own all the food as well

That way he can get rid of all of the carbon footprints he detests.

Not to worry, he is buying up all the farm land so that he will own all the food as well

That way he can get rid of all of the carbon footprints he detests.

While ignoring Chinese carbon output....which is much greater than the US.

The poor have gone from making $7 to $15-20 an hour under Democrats. You don't think that helps them?

Free education, Medicaid and childcare. You don't think that helps them either?

It might have helped them if democrats didn't flood the country with illegals.

The economy is the #1 issue for voters in 2024.

Meanwhile:

Since Biden took office:

Gasoline: +47.8%
Groceries: +21.1%
Restaurants: +21.4%
Baby food: +30.5%
Pet food: +23.7%
Rent: +20.9%
Electricity: +28.3%
Natural gas: +26.9%
Used cars: +20.9%
Air fare: +32.7%
Public transportation: +22.2%
Real average weekly earnings: -3.9%
Thanks to Trump's mismanagement of the Covid response. Your ranting is just ineffective.

2020 was an interesting year. Inflation was about 1.5, and UE hit about 14 and closed at 6.8%. (Check the government stats).

The Trump's mismanagement came to town in 2021 and still remnants linger.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back