Inflation Easing Up Thanks to Biden Administration

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas
Bloomberg and WallSteet Journal are reporting on the great success and easing of inflation and supply chain problems from the Trump era. Kick some ass, Joe!

Last edited:
Joe sucks.
funny-merry-christmas-lets-go-branson-brandon-ugly-sweater-shirt-longsleve-black.jpg

Bloomberg and WallSteet Journal are reporting on the great success and easing of inflation and supply chain problems from the Trump era. Kick some ass, Joe!

From your own link..

Supply-Chain Problems Show Signs of Easing​

Asian output is coming back and some bottlenecks are clearing, but labor shortages could persist into next year​

With labor shortages, you can bet there will still be inflation and supply problems, especially if the Green New Deal gets a foot hold. But then again, a progressive slave isnt smart enough to know about economics.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

You’re either really stupid or dishonest. I think it’s a lot of both.
Pay me the $4000 I’ve lost in gas overcharges so far because of this corrupt anti-American admin. You’re so stupid to not realize how much money you’re losing so go ahead and compensate those of us who get it and aren’t as stupid.

LOL. Keep on telling yourself that. Lies do not work when ordinary Americans go to buy gas, groceries, and other merchandise.

So inflation was actually a temporary problem...thought so.

By the way I just saw gas prices begin to drop as well

So inflation was actually a temporary problem...thought so.

By the way I just saw gas prices begin to drop as well
Oh, no way.

The entire global supply chain problem, and the entire global inflation problem, is all the fault of one guy. Biden. He did it.

Oh, and it's only going to get much worse and last for years.

I saw it on Hannity.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Actually I hope you take a lot of offense you sniveling bed wetter.

Forum List

Back