Indians-Man (A Cards-Drive)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A general Americana-sports (baseball) homage to fanfare-d, inspired loosely by the iconic sports-film Major League (Charlie Sheen)! Merry Christmas,

:cool:

====

Amlan Satan is a big baseball-card collector who's very proud of his Cleveland Indians card-collection (Topps) and therefore considers himself a 'real pirate' of sports/baseball fan paraphernalia.

tavares7.jpg

He's collected paintings of the Indians baseball-stadium as well, growing up with a love of both Indians players and the Cleveland Browns QB-legend Bernie, Kosar, which has made him something of a Cleveland aficionado in American sports fanfare.

cl7.jpg

The various Indians iconography/imagery we see today in broadcast sports (baseball) in the USA reveal the general 'cinematic' feel of what makes or has made Indians baseball so darn colorful.

cl4.jpg

He's even got a tape-recording of various iconic Indians-baseball moments in broadcast-history, citing the team's rivalries and star-showcasing of great plays, taken from radio-recordings/broadcasts.

cl5.jpg

His two 'ex-girlfriends' believe he's become too obsessed with Indians-baseball to pay attention to the real life charms of love.

cl10.jpg

However, this pirate-fan of Cleveland Indians baseball maintains his Topps card-collection is something to be envied!

cl2.jpg
After attending an important 'baseball-card trading-show/market' in the USA and receiving great Topps-Indians cards to augment his enviable card-collection (America), Amlan Satan can 'safely' say he's a 'legend' in the halls of cards/sports fanfare/markets.

cl3.jpg

AMLAN SATAN (Indians-Cards Man): I'm drinking Pina Coladas and thinking of never selling my Topps cards-collection, and I'm not insane!

cl12.jpg

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back