Satan/Predator

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A New Year's fanfiction of the iconic sci-fi adventure-graphic media franchise Predator, which I hope you like (and thanks for reading),

:stir:

====

This is the amazing story of Amlan Satan, a NY cabbie who became a night-prowling vigilante when a mysterious terrifying hunter-Martian called the Predator landed and stalked policemen invisibly with electrocution-weaponry, creating paranoia in the Big Apple among social-media fans.

pre1.jpg

Amlan Satan became the masked/geared NY vigilante called Shadow and prowled around with a toy water-gun filled with acid and another one filled with liquid-nitrogen and tracked the lethal Predator to an abandoned warehouse. He commented, "I'll follow-up this 'deed' with a cool social-media vacation post about Mardi Gras (ha)."

boston18.jpg

PREDATOR: Let's play chess, before we do our maze-runner gun exercise(s), eh?
SHADOW: Alright.
PREDATOR: Damn; you've used rook-bishop balance to counter my queen/knight.
SHADOW: Stalemate!
PREDATOR: I'm exiling myself to the Earth deep-ocean abyss; keep it secret.
SHADOW: Alright!

al8.jpg

After this micro-miracle, Shadow the NY-cabbie made cyber-comics fanfiction shorts of Captain America saving the Big Apple from a horrid post-9/11 era Martian invasion (wow).

ac27.jpg

NEW YORK MINUTE (Cyber-Short, by Amlan Satan, excerpt): With this 'fantastic' Olympics-Topps card featuring a celebrity one-handed American phenom-pitcher, the fantastic Captain America warded off the demonic darkness created by the Martian invasion with a media-cheered 'Crusade' linked to sports-treasure Ego defense(s)...for the 'quality' of Earth's race distance(s).

abbott1.jpg

PREDATOR: I fancy the great Shadow's playing maze-catch writing 'games' for retirement after our 'destined' exercise (hahaha).

alien25.jpg

SHADOW: Who knew my love of chess and sports-cards would yield an image of 'bright' capitalist human race Ego defenses for Earth's 'magical' deeds?

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back